剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
你听到那些人说什么了么
Did you hear those people?
我的老天啊
Jesus Christ.
如果我们向最高法♥院♥上诉呢
What if we appeal to the Supreme Court?
如果我们说我们要上诉呢
What if we say we're gonna appeal?
我们没有理由上诉 尼克 律师也这么说
There are no grounds, Nick. The lawyers said so.
-让律师去死吧 -让律师去死
- Fuck the lawyers. - Fuck the lawyers?
-是啊 -你是法学学位 对吗 尼克
- Yeah. - You got a law degree, right, Nick?
是啊 没好意思用上
Yeah, I got too much pride to use it.
我是说真的 去他的该死的律师
Seriously, fuck the fucking lawyers.
其实我很好奇你们俩怎么能坐在这
Seriously, I don't see how you guys can sit here
翻来覆去的讨论这件事
going over it again and again and again.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
好吧 我一会就回去
All right, I'm right behind you.
我需要减压 好吗
I need to decompress, okay?
我现在又累又焦虑
I'm wired and exhausted all at once.
我知道了
I get it.
-一会见 -注意安全 好吗
- I'll see you later. - Be safe, okay?
好的
Yeah.
#噢 我想和人跳跳舞#
# oh, I wanna dance with somebody... #
你有毛病吗 让律师们去死
What's wrong with you? Fuck the lawyers?
想都别想 只有律师整你的份儿
Never. The lawyers only fuck you.
昨天他们寄过来一份上个月的账单
Yesterday they sent us a
让我再付十六万美元律师费
bill for another $160,000 for last month,
这说明我们已经在这场官司上
which means we've already spent,
花了一千五百万美元吗
what, $15 million fighting this thing?
是啊 那还在乎这十几万干什么
Yeah, well, what's another couple hundred thousand?
想想看 尼克 当我们接受这份协议的时候
Come on, Nick. When we accepted the consent decree,
就已经放弃了上诉的权利
we gave up our right to appeal.
你现在去最高法♥院♥
You go to the Supreme Court now,
只会让桑德法官更生气
you piss off Judge Sand all over again.
好吧 那么
All right, so we don't
最低保障房♥这部分我们不上诉
appeal the low-income housing part of the plan.
这没问题
That's done, fine.
但是我们还是可以就经济适用房♥的那部分申请上诉 不是吗
But we can still appeal the affordable housing part, can't we?
对吧
Right?
在建完这批房♥子后
That's the next 800 units
我们还要再建八百套住房♥
that we're gonna have to build after these sites.
怎么了
What?
你是想跟桑德法官作对
Would you rather take your chances with Judge Sand
还是想跟纽约扬克斯那些善良愤怒的民众作对
or the good and angry people of Yonkers, New York?
咳 等等 你开玩笑么
Whoa, wait a minute. Are you shitting me?
-美乐事加斯特里 -是啊
- Maalox and Stoli? - Yeah.
我从没见过谁这样调酒
I've never seen anyone do that.
其实我也没见过
Me neither, actually.
#噢 我想感受亲近的温度#
# I want to feel the heat with somebody #
#噢 我想和人跳跳舞#
# yeah, I wanna dance with somebody... #
-怎么样 -我不会推荐你喝的
- Well? - I don't recommend it.
这是用在哪儿的
Where does this go?
这是附送的
That's extra.
附送的
Extra?
对啊 他们经常会送你一些额外的配件
Yeah, you know they always give you extra pieces.
不 才不是
No, they don't always.
说真的 斯基普 我们得好好组装
For real, Skip, we gotta do this right
不然孩子会从这堆木板上摔下来的
or the baby gonna be falling through the slats or some shit.
-哦 我的天 -我说的是真的
- Oh, my God. - This is serious.
这不好笑 我们得把它组装好 不然会很危险的
It ain't funny. We got to assemble this right or it's dangerous.
好好 别激动
All right, just chill out.
你想让我叫我爸爸来吗
You want me to call my father?
他知道怎么做
He know how to do shit right.
不 不用叫别人来
No, you ain't gotta call nobody.
怎么 你觉得我不懂怎么做一个父亲吗
What, you don't think I know how to be a daddy?
孩子一出生 我就会回学校读书
Yo, as soon as this boy come out, I'm going back to school.
回学校 你吗
School? You?
对 就是我
Yeah, me.
韦斯切斯特社区学院
Westchester CC.
春季入学
In the spring.
我是说 我现在就想辞职 但是
I mean, I want to quit now, but...
重新开始做正确的事是需要钱的
I need the cash so I can step back and do it right.
你想学什么
What you gonna study?
学点能帮我找到工作的东西
Something to get me hired.
我也不清楚 可能会学点计算机什么的 不知道
I don't know, maybe computers or some shit. I don't know.
但肯定不学建筑
You know, definitely not construction.
这不是我的菜
This shit ain't me, man.
-它不是你的菜 亲爱的 -没错
- It's not you, babe. - It's not me.
但也没关系
But it's okay.
费利佩很想你
Felipe missed you.
他和他的爸爸能一起度过一段时光是件好事
That he and his father have this time together is a good thing.
我拿到香蕉啦
I got the banana.
好孩子
Good boy.
好吧 他现在回家了
Well, he home now.
你也是
And you, too.
他们待在这里是比较好 哈维尔
It's better for them here, Javier,
但是我快累死了
but I am killing myself.
我在学校一天工作十二个小时
I'm working at the school 12 hours a day
但我挣的钱还是不够用
and I still can't keep up.
房♥租 水电费
Rent, electricity--
这些花费比在纽约便宜 但是也没那么便宜
it's cheaper than New York, but not that cheap.
还有吃饭的钱 光是饭钱
And food. Food alone costs
就几乎花掉了我一周的工资
almost as much as I make here in a week.
但是费利佩很开心 不是吗
But Felipe's happy, no?
你的孩子们都很开心
All your kids.
另外 你在纽约的住处也不太好
Plus, your place in New York is bad.
所以就这么定下来吧
So it's settled.
什么定下来
What is settled?
你在这里抚养我的儿子
You raise my son here.
-你没听见我说什么吗 -我听见了
- You didn't hear what I said? - I heard what you said.
-我真不敢相信你竟然这么说 -我说什么了
- I can't believe you're saying it. - Which part?
关于钱的事吗
The part about the money?
我可没看见你一天工作十二个小时
Cause I don't see you working 12 hours a day
去挣钱给他买♥♥吃的和交房♥租
to put food in his mouth and a roof over his head.
那是我的错吗
That my fault, huh?
是我的错吗 永远都是我不对
That my fault? Always my fault.
是吗 你要把孩子们留下来交给女佣吗
Huh? You gonna leave your kids here with a maid, huh?
然后你却回了美国 这是我的错吗
And you go back to America. That's my fault?
那些女佣都比你了解他们
The maid knows them a lot better than you do.
不管怎样 我妈妈就住在这条街上
Anyway, my mother is just down the street.
你不是一个好母亲
You're a bad mother.
你要扔下你的儿子自己逃跑
You're gonna leave your sons here and you're gonna run away.
你根本没有做父亲的样子
You're not a father.
你想让费利佩和你住在一起吗
Do you want Felipe living with you?
没门
No.
这没你说话的份
Then you have no say here.
费利佩
Felipe!
桑德是混♥蛋♥ 桑德是混♥蛋♥
Sand is dirt! Sand is dirt!
进去吧
Go ahead.
-谢谢 借过 -那是他们的律师
- Thank you. Excuse me. - That's their lawyer.
-是那个该死的萨斯曼 -借过 拜托
- That's fucking Sussman! - Excuse me, please.
嘿 去你♥妈♥的♥ 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hey, fuck you, you son of a bitch!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you! Thank you!
嗯 我是迈克尔·萨斯曼 全国有色人种协进会的首席律师
Uh, Michael Sussman, lead council for the NAACP.
-你走错门了 -你说走错门了是什么意思
- Not this door. - What do you mean, not this door?
他们 他们刚告诉我
They just-- they just told
让我从侧门进 我可以进去的
me to come in the side door. I could get in.
-他们就是这么跟我说的 -他们告诉你的是错的
- That's what they just told me. - You were told wrong.
听着 警官 我必须要进去 好吗
Look, Officer, I got to get in there, okay?
我明天要出庭
I got to be in court tomorrow--
要看他们今晚的结果如何
depending on what they do tonight be ready to argue
准备指证议会藐视法庭
that the council be held in contempt.
-我得 -这和我有什么关系
- I got to get-- - What can I tell you?
你真尽职 警官
You're really doing an exemplary job, Officer.
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表