剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
听着 我不会跟你瞎扯
Look, I'm not gonna bullshit you.
安吉洛势力很强 但谁知道呢
Angelo's strong. But who knows?
也得在对的时间有对的人不是吗
Right guy at the right time?
你在议会待了两年了
You got two years on the council
至今也没树敌
and no enemies so far.
你多大了
How old are you?
五月就二十八岁了
I'll be 28 in May.
天啊
Christ.
你有的是时间 即使这次没成功也没关系
You got plenty of time, even if it doesn't work this run.
我 我真的不懂 拉尔夫
I'm-- I'm really not seeing it, Ralph.
为什么 为什么让我去竞选市长
Why? Why run me for mayor?
尼克 听着 这次重划选区
Nick, look, this redistricting,
我手上有两个民♥主♥党人 两个很好的候选人
I got two Democrats, two good votes--
你和弗兰克·麦戈文
you and Frank McGovern--
你们两个必然有一个会当选
who are gonna be primarying each other.
嗯 好 那就让麦戈文去竞选市长啊
Yeah, okay, well, then run McGovern for mayor
还是让我继续坐稳我议员的位子吧
and let me hold down my council seat
你知道的 你可以让弗兰克去和马蒂内利竞争
and, you know, you run Frank against Martinelli.
我不看好弗兰克
I don't see Frank that way.
听着 我会帮你筹些钱的 尼克
Look, I'll raise you some money, Nick.
足够做一场体面的竞选 比如说 四万
Enough to make a respectable run-- say, 40 grand.
我不会把你往狼窝里推的 尼克
I'm not gonna throw you to the wolves here, Nick.
也许你的胜算真的很大
You got a real shot at this, maybe.
-曼杰里议员 -在
- Councilman Mangieri. - Here.
-麦克根议员 -在
- Councilwoman McKirgan. - Here.
今晚没那么无聊了 是吧
Not so boring tonight, huh?
-费伊议员 -在
- Councilman Fay. - Here.
-雷斯蒂亚诺议员 -在
- Councilwoman Restiano. - Here.
斯帕隆议员
Councilman Spallone.
我当时在场 鲍比 你难道觉得我不会去吗
I was there, Bobby. You don't think I wasn't there?
我眼睁睁看着布朗克斯毁在这项白♥痴♥决议上
I watched the Bronx die from what this idiot judge
我们也会被逼得喘不过来气
is trying to shove down our throats.
-斯帕隆议员 -是 是 我在这儿
- Councilman Spallone! - Yeah, yeah. I'm here.
都到齐了 市长先生
All present, Mr. Mayor.
那么这就开始第一项
First item, then.
第六十九号♥决议
Resolution number 69,
由市长马蒂内利和副市长奥克斯曼发起
Mayor Martinelli and Vice Mayor Oxman sponsoring.
根据法庭指定住房♥一事
In the matter of court-ordered housing
美♥利♥坚♥合众国及全国有色人种协进会诉
in the case of the United States and the NAACP
扬克斯市
versus City of Yonkers.
谁有意见
Is there any discussion?
是的 对此我有话要说 市长先生
Yeah, there's something I'd like to discuss, Mr. Mayor.
我想讨论一下 事实上这项判决
I'd like to discuss the fact that what this judge is doing
无异于是由某个人操作的
is nothing short of social engineering
社会工程 而这个人并没有住在
by someone-- by someone who doesn't live
我们的附近
anywhere near our neighborhood.
事实是我们败诉了
The fact is is that we lost that lawsuit.
今晚摆在我们面前的决定已经很明确了
The decision before us tonight is clear.
最终的决定应该要对
The choice is to be responsible
我们的选民负责
to the people who elected us.
哦 就我来说 我可不会因为这个
Well, I, for one, am not going to be intimidated
而动摇我的信仰
by this judge on what I believe in.
我们不能成为那种既藐视法庭
We can't become a city that is both...
又沦落破产的城市
in contempt and bankrupt.
问题是有些人
The issue is that someone
准备拟定一项房♥屋计划
is gonna put together a housing plan.
你想对此有发言权吗
Do you want to have a say in it?
我们想要确保这会是个温和的计划吗
Do we want to make sure that the plan is a moderate one?
因为这是现在唯一的问题
'Cause that is the only issue now--
让他说完
Let him finish.
就这样 任何标语都不能再出现
That's it. We are no longer allowing signs
-在法庭上 -说你呢
- in the council chamber. - You.
任何持有标语横幅的人
Anybody who is carrying a sign
都要把它收起来 否则赶出会议
shall relinquish it or be removed.
任何闹事的人
And anyone involved in any more outbursts
也会被赶出会议
will be removed as well!
帮帮我
Help me here.
吉米 你要是收我的旗子 我就闹到记者那去
Jimmy, you try and take my flag, I'll take it to a reporter.
休庭十分钟
10-minute recess!
要让那该死的法官来这里
Goddamn judge needs to come down here
-看看他开的什么好头 -嗯
- and see what he started. - Mm.
这事就是一屎盆子
It's a shitstorm out there,
斯帕隆负责这件事
and Spallone's leading the charge.
你想不想知道一个好消息
You want to hear my good news or what?
来猜猜
Come on, take a guess.
拉尔夫·阿瑞德提议我和安吉洛一起竞选市长
Ralph Arred thinks I should run for mayor against Angelo.
他说能给我筹资四万块
Offered me $40,000.
-那是谁 -奥斯卡·纽曼
- Who was that? - That's Oscar Newman.
他是我们请的住房♥专家顾问
He's the expert we hired to consult on the housing.
我们曾试着解雇他两次
We tried to fire him twice,
但是现在不管我们喜不喜欢
and now the judge is making us pay the guy
法官就是要我们请他帮我们盖房♥子
to help us build the housing whether we like it or not.
就算在人群里
Within this crowd, you
你都不会想靠近到他十英尺以内
don't want to stand within 10 feet of the guy.
那么就 “尼克·沃西斯科竞选市长”
So, "Nick Wasicsko for Mayor"?
扬克斯市长
Of Yonkers?
不错 来聊聊
Good one. Let's talk.
今天没去上班吗
Not working today?
没开店吗
Store closed?
嗯 我休假
No, I'm off.
你今天要做什么
What are you doing with the day?
你有什么计划吗
You got a plan for the day?
沿学院路走走
Going down School.
学院路 去干什么
School Street? What for?
去看看我姐姐
To see my sister.
我们十年前从那搬出来
We left out of there 10 years ago.
我只是不知道你为什么还要再回去
I just don't know why you keep going back.
妈妈 准备好了吗
Ma, are you ready?
如果不现在动身的话我就要迟到了
I'm gonna be late my own self if we don't get out of here.
-那是我的耳环吗 -不是
- Are those my earrings? - No.
看上去像我丢了的那对
They look like a pair I'm missing...
替我向盖尔大姐问好
Tell Gail big sis said, "Hey."
到了这时候也只是在拖延时间
It's just down to foot-dragging at this point
法官不会停止这计划的
and the judge won't put a stop to it.
他可以啊 他可以强制实施废除种族居住隔离计划
He could. He could impose a housing desegregation plan
不管扬克斯是否配合
with or without the cooperation of Yonkers.
那他为什么不停止呢
Why doesn't he?
他觉得市政♥府♥最好参与进来
He thinks it's better for the city government to participate.
他觉得一旦他们意识到反抗结束了
He thinks that once they realize that the fight's over
他们就会接受了
that they'll come around.
人们已经这么做将近五十年了
The people have been doing the same thing for 50 years.
这不会轻易改变的
They're not-- not just gonna change.
你该不会觉得
You don't mean to suggest
白人并不欢迎我们吧
that white folk aren't gonna welcome us?
听着 不管他们喜不喜欢 不管他们喜不喜欢
Look, like it or not-- like it or not,
扬克斯市必须得将两百个保障性住房♥
Yonkers has to put 200 units of low-income housing
放置在锯木厂河大道旁的白人区内
on the white side of the Saw Mill River Parkway,
等桑德法官没耐心了
and when Judge Sand loses patience,
他们就会取消种族隔离了 不然就是藐视法庭
they'll desegregate or they'll be held in contempt.
他们不一直都藐视法庭吗
The contempt is there no matter what.
说得好 老兄
Preach, brother.
-本 本 -等等
- Ben? Ben. - Hang on.
我可不可以占用你几分钟时间
Do you think I could just-- could I have a minute, please?
你们在生我的气吗
Are you guys pissed at me about something?
我做错什么了吗
Did I do something wrong?
这是全国有色人种协进会的胜利
This is a victory for the NAACP.
这是 这是一个确确实实的判例
It's a-- it's an honest-to-God legal precedent.
有多少城市就直接把保障性住房♥
How many other cities just pile the low-income housing
放在黑人区内
into black neighborhoods
或者用联邦的钱来实行种族隔离
or use federal money to segregate?
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表