剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
信不信由你 我们与参议院部长的秘书
Believe it or not, we have a pretty good relationship
-交情甚好 -有这样的关系
- with Secretary's office. - With such open lines,
或许你可以认为
you would have thought the
无电梯住♥宅♥的最后一争可以避免了
last War of the Walk-ups could have been avoided.
好吧 法官大人
Well, Your Honor,
有时奇迹会发生 有时就不会
sometimes the magic works, sometimes it doesn't.
关键是 尽管不情愿 住房♥和城市发展部也做了正确的决定
The important thing is HUD made the right call despite themselves
我们终于步上正轨
and we're finally on track.
现在这一切只不过是技术问题 对吧
It's all a technical problem now, right?
政♥治♥斗争已经结束了
The politics is done.
我今天站在这里
Which is why I'm here today
是要宣布 我将竞选新一任的扬克斯市长
to announce that I am running for Mayor of Yonkers.
在这之前 从未有过像今天这样的意义
Never before has the opportunity been so right
来实现新一轮的政♥治♥改革
to bring about meaningful political reform...
我将重组扬克斯政♥府♥
And I will restore the government of Yonkers
一个由人♥民♥决定的政♥府♥
to the people's government!
扬克斯正位于十字路口
Yonkers is at a crossroads.
我们只要团结起来
Together we can return Yonkers
扬克斯就能重回昔日的辉煌
to a city of gracious living.
我呼吁你们 选择我
I am asking that you return me
作为新一任的市长
to a second term as your mayor.
而现任市长 处理一切事务时
And this mayor, who has been shortsighted
鼠目寸光
in handling the whole thing,
毫不值得扬克斯的
he has shown absolutely no compassion
房♥产所有者和人♥民♥同情
for either the homeowners or the people of Yonkers.
我号♥召你们反对那四名议员
And I also ask that you reject the four councilmen
是他们让城市陷入泥潭
who caused our city to be held in contempt
以及任何支持过此事的候选人
and any candidate who would support it.
让我们为市政♥府♥清理门户
Let's clean up City Hall.
非常感谢你们 感谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
清理门户 清理门户
Clean sweep! Clean sweep!
清理门户 清理门户
Clean sweep! Clean sweep!
“亲爱的杰伦
"Dear Jaron,
你是我的儿子
you are my son
你是我的最爱
and I love you more than anything...
但你却生不逢时
but you've been born in a hard place.
现在 你和你的妈妈都孤立无援
And you and your mama are alone now.
这都不在我的计划中
I didn't plan it this way.
事实是 你的外公说 我从没计划过任何事
Truth is, my daddy says I didn't plan anything--
因为我压根就没计划过
that it's because I didn't have a plan
你和我会陷入如此境地
that you and me are in this mess.
但我知道 这是不对的
But I know that isn't true.
我爱你的父亲 我也想让你
I loved your daddy, and I wanted you
感受到这份爱
to be a part of that love,
这份父子亲情
to come from that love.
对此我毫不后悔
And I don't have any regret about that.
那些说三道四的人们
People who say that isn't a plan
并不了解我的心意
don't know my heart.
只是我从没料想到 我会如此快地孤立无援
What I didn't plan was for being alone so fast.
我知道 拥有一个孩子意味着
I knew what having a kid meant,
得承担起所有的责任
that it was all kinds of responsibility.
但我原以为 你父亲会和我一同承担
But I thought I'd be doing it with your daddy
日子也会一天天好起来
and every day would be a little bit better.
我原以为 如果我能有个自己的地方落脚
I thought if I could get a place of my own
有个自己的家庭
and a family of my own,
其他好事也会随之而来
that everything else would come with that.
我不知道 我该怎么做 我现在在哪
I'm not sure where I'm going or even where I am.
这本应该是个温馨的家
This was supposed to feel like home for us.
-家不应该是这个样子” -麻烦过一下
- This isn't home..." - Excuse me.
“我不知道以后该怎么办
"...and I don't know what comes next.
我知道留在这里日子会继续难熬
I know that I can't stay here without falling down,
但我也无家可归
and I know I can't go home.
我不想再听你外公的说教
I can't listen to my father tell me his lessons,
我也不知道该怎样 避免重蹈覆辙
and I don't know how to learn the lessons my own self.
我只是在等
I'm just here waiting.
我一直在等 我不知道
I'm waiting, and I'm not sure
我到底在等什么”
what it is I'm waiting for."
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表