剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
那是因为他们不爱你呀
Well, they aren't in love with you.
为什么
Why?
为什么呀 我多么可爱啊
Why aren't they? I'm lovable.
-没错 但是只是对我而言 -对每个人都是
- Yeah, to me. - To everybody.
我是全美最可爱的政♥治♥家
I'm the most lovable politician in America.
这并不能说明什么
That says next to nothing.
噢 别这样 别这么说
Oh, come on. Don't go there.
可爱的政♥治♥家多了去了
There are plenty of lovable politicians.
里根是个可爱的政♥治♥家
Reagan is a lovable politician.
富兰克林 奥尼尔 肯尼迪
FDR, Tip O'Neill, Kennedy.
可爱 可爱 可爱
Lovable, lovable, lovable.
艾德·科赫是个大胖子 又长满了皱纹
Ed Koch. He's a fat, wrinkly fuck
但大家还是喜欢他喜欢得不得了
and they love his lovable ass down the river.
嘿 我怎么样啊
Hey, how am I doing?
说真的 怎么
Really, what--
我怎么就不可爱了
how am I not lovable?
你很可爱啊
You are.
你以为我会和艾德·科赫或奥尼尔
You think I'm gonna share a bed with Ed Koch
睡一张床吗
or Tip O'Neill?
那肯尼迪呢
Or Kennedy?
或许会和肯尼迪吧
Kennedy I might.
-他已经死了 奈伊 -那就只约一炮
- He's dead, Nay. - Just a quickie, then.
#39号♥公路上的#
# and a great jukebox #
#神奇点唱机#
# out on Route 39 #
#大家说他跑得最快#
# they say he travels fastest... #
嘿 呃
Hey, um...
如果我不是扬克斯的市长
if I'm not the mayor of Yonkers...
你还会爱我吗
will you still love me?
因为我 听着 我
Because I'm-- listen, I'm--
我可能当不了市长了 奈伊
I might lose this one, Nay.
嘘 冷静点 好吗
Shh. Calm down, okay?
你和斯帕隆最近的得票数不相上下
Latest polls have you and Spallone neck and neck.
没错 但最后很有可能是他胜出 而不是我
Yeah, but it might be his neck and not mine.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
#月光倾泻而下#
# with the moonlight shining through #
#但那并没有吓到我 宝贝#
# that ain't what scares me, baby #
-#真正让我害怕的是失去你# -嗨
-# what scares me is losing you... # - Hi.
-坚强点 -下一个
- Be strong. - Next.
-多曼 -多曼
- Dorman. - Dorman?
玛丽
Mary.
圣约翰大道
Saint John's Ave.
你有投票纸吗 女士
You have a ballot, ma'am?
-噢 不 不 我知道我想投谁 -好的
- Oh, no, no, I know my vote. - Okay.
-小心台阶 -我知道有台阶
- Curb. - I know it's a curb.
只管往前走
Just ahead.
#人们说如果你在梦中死去#
# they say if you die in your dreams #
#你就真的会死在床上#
# you really die in your bed #
#但是 亲爱的 我昨天梦到了自己的双眼#
# but, honey, last night I dreamed my eyes... #
测试品 拿好测试品
Testers. Got the testers.
一人一个 黄头的可不是小玩意
One a person. Yellow tops ain't no trifle.
告诉你的朋友们吧
Tell your friends about it.
噢 放松 放松点 老兄
Oh, easy. Easy, man.
哟 去你们的
Yo, fuck y'all.
-放下我的东西 -哟 去死吧 黑鬼
- Drop my shit. - Yo, fuck you, nigga.
把东西给我
Give me that shit.
现在宣布 经过激烈的纽约市长竞选
...now declaring David Dinkins the winner
戴维·丁金斯打败鲁迪·朱利亚尼 成为新任市长
over Rudy Giuliani in the race for mayor of New York.
如果计票无误
If that call is correct,
看样子丁金斯要取代艾德·科赫市长了
it looks as if Dinkins will replace Mayor Ed Koch,
他在民♥主♥党的初选就击败了他
the man he defeated in the Democratic primary,
等新老市长们在年底交接的时候
when the mayor leaves office at the end of the year.
丁金斯的上任无疑意味着
Dinkins' apparent win means that voters today
选民们今天为纽约市竞选出了第一位黑人市长
elected the first black mayor of New York.
几乎所有区的电台
With nearly all of the districts
为您带来现场报道 丁金斯正带领着
reporting to you live, Dinkins is leading...
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
现在就是这么个情况
Well, that's the ball game.
什么意思
What do you mean?
东区的票几乎都在他口袋里
East Side results are still out,
西区的人几乎都投了我 而我还相差了几千票 所以
West Side is almost all in and I'm down a couple thousand, so...
-他确定吗 -是的 是的 他确定
- Is he sure? - Yeah. Yeah, he's sure.
抱歉 妈妈
Sorry, Ma.
你儿子现在是全美最年轻的前任市长
Your son is now the youngest ex-mayor in America.
尼基 这只是人生路上的一个小挫折
Nicky, it's just a bump in the road.
是啊 尼克 谁知道呢
Yeah, Nick, who knows, maybe
也许过两年你又坐回市长的位置了
you'll take the mayor's seat back after two years.
我需要踏实点的工作
I need an honest job.
我会替你留意下和市长办公室外的工作
I gotta find something for you outside the mayor's office.
和行政事务无关的工作 也许是停车管理局的工作
Out of civil service. Maybe Parking Authority.
你也是 麦克
You, too, Mike.
目前黄业协会有个职位空闲着
There's a YPA spot open on the board.
我总算帮你搞了个轻松的工作了 正如我向你承诺过的
Finally get you that cushy job I promised you.
-就是现在了 尼克 -在扬克斯的市长竞选中
- Here it is, Nick. - ...in the race for mayor of Yonkers...
-就是这样的 -民♥主♥党在职者尼古拉斯
- Here we go. - ...Democratic incumbent Nicholas...
各位 打开降落伞
Break out the parachutes, everybody,
因为飞机就要坠落了
'cause this plane's going down.
目前 斯帕隆
At this point, Spallone...
事实上 对扬克斯来说这段时间并不轻松
The fact is that this was not an easy time for Yonkers,
但我很荣幸能在城市需要我的时候站出来为民服务
but I am honored to have served my city when it needed me
而我并不遗憾
and I have no regrets.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么知道自己就是在为扬克斯做正确的决策呢
You know how you know you're doing the right thing in Yonkers?
-不知道 如何 -他们会让你付出代价的
- No, how? - They make you pay for it.
如果非要说有什么英雄的话 那就是尼克
If there was a hero in any of this, it was Nick.
示我真英雄 我便还你一个悲剧
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
这句话是你原创吗
You come up with that one?
我倒想呢 菲茨杰拉德的原话
I wish. Fitzgerald said that.
菲茨杰拉德其实 是美国二十世纪最杰出作家之一
谁 那个来自新罗谢尔的
Who, the guy from New Rochelle?
竞选州参议院的人
The one who's running for state Senate?
不管怎样 我都可能会帮他
...in any way I might be able to help to do so.
我也会听从斯帕隆先生的安排
And I will be at Mr. Spallone's disposal.
感谢你们的辛勤付出
Thank you for all your hard work.
另外 我们一直都在做对的事
And furthermore, we have been right
而我们现在仍在做对的事
and we are still right.
我相信最高法♥院♥的决定
I believe the decisions of the Supreme Court
最后会站在我们这边
will come down in our favor
我们一定会给住房♥计划狠狠的一击
and we will have struck a blow against the housing.
但如果裁决对我们不利
But if the decision is not in our favor,
我们也得遵守这个决定
then we will abide by the decision.
-但是我们会继续上诉 -他说什么
- But we will see this appeal... - What did he say?
-直到最后 -他说遵守是什么意思
- ...right through to the end. - What did he mean "Abide by"?
现在 我被告知住房♥计划之战已结束
Now, I'm being told that this housing fight is over.
-不 -只要最高法♥院♥还没有
- No! - Well, for as long as these decisions
做出最后决议 我们的抗争就还有现实意义
are before the Supreme Court, they are very real.
-嘿 皮特 -嘿
- Hey, Pete. - Hey.
快请进 请坐
Come on in. Have a seat.
-嗨 皮特 -噢 不 不 不
- Hi, Peter. - Oh, no, no, no.
我知道你们都很忙
I know you guys are busy.
我真的只想放下
I really just wanted to drop off this set
住房♥计划第一阶段的蓝图然后就走
of the working drawings for the first phase of the housing.
这些是通过的投标
These are the approved bids.
我觉得你会想要一份
Figured you'd want a copy.
毕竟这件事有你的功劳
I mean, after all you've done for this.
这一切被遗忘过后 只有它们还会留下来
After all this is forgotten, those are gonna be there.
我知道这是一场孤独的抗争之旅
I know it's been a lonely fight.
-我很感谢 -奈伊
- Appreciate it. - Nay.
再会
See ya.
卡门 快坐下来和我一起吃吧
Carmen, sit. Eat with me.
多米尼加那边怎么样了
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表