剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
Ah!
这个要搬进去吗
This going inside?
-你要来帮我吗 -是的
- You gonna help me? - Yeah.
你要来帮我吗
You gonna help me?
谢谢你 乔尼
Thank you, Johnny.
对 你拿着这个 好吗
Yeah, you hold that. Right?
天呐 你的这些废品
Good Lord, the junk you have.
爸爸说他把地下室的那个沙发给你
Daddy says he's giving you the couch in the basement.
他说没得商量
He says not to argue.
你看到杰伦了吗
Have you seen Jaron?
杰伦
Jaron?
杰伦
Jaron!
在我房♥间里 有个窗户
I-- in my room, I have this window,
窗外能看见四五棵树
and it looks out into, what, like four, five trees--
妈妈 快来看看卧室
Mom, come see the bedrooms.
是的 你想参观下卧室吗
Yeah, do you want to go see them?
嗯 我们得走了 费利佩
Yeah, we should get going. Felipe.
但是你不用急着走啊
But you don't need to leave yet...
罗伯托 来 我们该走了
Roberto, come. Time to go.
玛利亚
Maria.
玛利亚
Maria.
-拜 小家伙们 -拜 爱你
- Bye, mi chiquito. - Bye. Love you.
房♥子很漂亮
It's a really beautiful house.
-谢谢 卡门 -谢谢你 阿姨
- Gracias, Carmen. - Thank you, Tia.
-157美金 -是 157美金
- 157? - Yeah, 157.
-你知道我们忘了什么吗 -什么
- You know what we forgot? - What?
-秋葵 -噢 再买♥♥下去就没完没了了
- Okra. - Oh, we'll never hear the end of it.
你才没完没了
You'll never hear the end of it.
滚回去 黑鬼
Go home, niggers!
没错 你们 你们这些该死的走廊猴(白人辱骂黑人的用语)
Yeah, you, you goddamn porch monkeys!
去死吧
Damn it!
进去吧
Go ahead.
-放在底层上吗 -是
- The bottom shelf? - Yeah.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mama.
德韦恩 是你吗
Dwayne, is that you?
还有莉比
And Libby.
我们给你和塔莎带了些杂货
We brought you and Tash some groceries.
-噢 -你感觉如何
- Oh. - How you making out?
我不知道
I don't know.
还要些时候适应 嗯哼
It's gonna take some getting used to.Uh-huh.
好漂亮 诺玛 真是漂亮
It's beautiful, Norma. Just beautiful.
-你们给我们带了些什么 -噢
- What y'all get us? - Oh, uh, uh...
-尼勒斯 -哈
- Nillas? - Bam!
-好吧 -噢 我可以做香蕉布丁了
- Okay. - Oh, I can make myself banana pudding.
尼克 你看到了吗
Nick, did you see this?
报道里你说我告诉过你
You're quoted here saying that I told you
鲍勃·吉恩对黄页协会管理不善
Bob Jean's mismanaging the YPA.
我知道 《先驱政♥治♥家报》 是吧
Yeah. "Herald Statesman," Right?
我他妈的从来没说过这句话
I never fucking said that.
是 我只是在闹着玩而已
Yeah, I'm just having a little fun.
我要把约翰·扎吉安弄回泊车管理局去
I'm bringing back John Zakian to the Parking Authority.
我要取代鲍勃·吉恩
I'm gonna replace Bob Jean.
以牺牲我为代价
At my expense?
没事的 我有支持票
It's okay. I got the votes.
我和尼克·斯帕诺谈过了 他会让他的人帮我的
I talked to Nick Spano, and he's gonna get his guy to go for it,
所以我们有三个人
so that makes three.
尼克 你除掉扎吉安的时候 他是我的上司
Nick, when you got rid of Zakian, he was my boss,
但当时是市长为你撑腰
but the mayor had your back.
你现在要与市长作对
So, now you're gonna go against the mayor
还想要把我的新上司也给开了吗
to try and fire my new boss?
是的 你会没事的
Yeah. You're gonna be fine.
我有支持票 我告诉你 相信我
I got the votes. I'm telling you, trust me.
你这么做到底是想要干什么
What is it that you're trying to accomplish with this?
-我只是想给他知道一件事 -什么事
- I'm just letting him know. - Know what?
知道你在黄页协会里有支持票是吗
That you have some votes at the YPA?
知道我还在这儿 该死的
That I'm still here, God damn it!
我给了他现有的一切
I gave him everything he has.
我给了他 我推动了公共房♥实施
I gave him-- I pushed the housing through,
我给了他成为强势市长的资格 资助和权力
I gave him the strong-mayor charter, the patronage, the power.
我退居一旁 让他当了市长
I stepped aside to let him be mayor.
这些都是我做的 我为此付出了代价 我为此负伤流血
I did all that, and I paid for it, and I bled for it.
他不能这么把我当空气
I'm not gonna be ignored.
如果扎勒斯基忘恩负义 独享其成 没关系
If Zaleski doesn't wanna give me my due, that's fine.
我就把他的臭皮囊撕破 让大家看看他是个什么玩意儿
I'm just gonna make him look like the jackass that he is.
尼克
Nick.
相信我
Just trust me.
塔莎在哪呢
Where's Tasha?
她好像早就去睡了
I think she went to bed a while ago.
你这里东西不少啊 老妈
Yeah, you sure got a lot of stuff here, Ma.
-嗯 -搬家的小伙子今天很能干嘛
- Mm-hmm. - The moving man did a job today, didn't he?
德韦恩 亲爱的 我感觉
Dwayne, honey, I don't think
我眼睛都快睁不开了
I can keep my eyes open much longer.
我觉得他们不会回来了
I don't think they're coming back.
谁
Who?
谁不回来
Who not coming back?
没谁 妈妈
No one, Ma.
我们在前面停车的时候
When we were parking the car out front,
几个人开车经过
a couple of guys drove past.
他们说了几句话
Some words were said.
他们说什么了
What'd they say?
他们说什么了
What did they say?
噢
Oh.
莉比说的对 妈妈
Libby's right, Mama.
他们已经离开了
They're gone.
他们当然要离开了
Well, of course they gone.
你们都要离开的
Y'all need to be gone, too.
走吧 我没关系的
Come on, go on. I'm fine.
好吧
All right.
-晚安 -晚安 亲爱的
- Good night. - Good night, baby.
我会把丹尼·麦圭尔带到这儿来
I'll take Danny McGuire here.
他知道绳子的事 是不是 丹尼
He knows the ropes. Don't you, Danny?
当然 我脖子上戴着好多年了
Sure, I've had 'em around my neck for years.
-什么 -哦 布罗杰特小姐
- What? - Oh, Miss Blodgett.
丹尼·麦圭尔 咱们的新房♥客
Danny McGuire, our new tenant.
你可以用我的照片吗 麦圭尔先生
Oh, could you possibly use me a picture, Mr. McGuire?
当然 我没有什么经验 但
Of course, I haven't had much experience, but...
小伙子 起来吧 该走了
Boy, get up. Time to go.
咱们去外婆家 好吧 就这样
We're going to Grandma's. Okay, that's it, that's it.
这儿
Here.
是啊
Yeah.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
嗯
Huh?
我还得在这儿呆三年
I'm gonna be here three more years,
你明年还得重新选举
and you have to run for reelection next year.
我跟你保证
And I promise you--
你敢在泊车管理局和我耍花招
this Parking Authority stunt goes forward,
我有一百种方式让你待不下去
we will primary you against someone who can bury you.
-放马过来 -尼克 拜托 别找事儿
- Bring it. - Nick, please, don't pick this fight.
你去年就差点没选上
You barely got by last year,
那还是重新划分选区之前
and that was before redistricting.
特里 别拿数字来吓我 好吗
Terry, don't throw numbers at me, all right?
我全市都能搞定 吉姆也知道
I can run citywide, and Jim knows it.
要不是马蒂内利去年分了选票
And if it wasn't for Martinelli splitting the votes last year,
皮特·切马♥会♥坐上这个位置 轮不到你
Pete Chema would be sitting in that seat, not you.
你凭什么赢呢 36%压倒性选票吗
What'd you win with, a kick-ass 36%?
搞笑
Shit.
你想鲍勃·吉恩从泊车管理局滚蛋是吗
You want Bob Jean off the Parking Authority?
没问题
Fine.
但是再让约翰·扎吉安回去
But there is no way in hell
就他妈根本不可能了
that we can put John Zakian back in there.
说一个我们能接受的人选 我们就答应你
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表