剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
票数改变了看起来就更糟了
it looks worse changing the votes.
那看上去是因为钱的关系
That would look like it was about the money.
是的 现在你们可以说你们想通了
Yeah, now you could say you came around
是因为波及至其他市政职员的解雇
because of the layoffs to the other city employees.
这种解释好多了
It scans way better.
尼基 你是怎么想的
Come on, Nicky, what's it gonna take for you? Huh?
彼特 你是怎么想的
Pete, what about you?
就目前情况而言 我不能投票赞成
Look, I can't vote for this as it stands now, right?
肯定还有协商的余地
There's got to be some room for negotiation.
和谁协商 桑德法官吗
Negotiation with who, Judge Sand?
尼基 醒醒吧
Nicky, get a grip.
我们无路可退了
Our backs are to the wall here.
反正汉克对任何计划都不会投票
Hank was never gonna vote for any plan, anyway.
他不在最好
We're better off without him here.
是啊 费根也不会投票
Yeah, Fagan neither.
所以这取决于你们俩
It comes down to you two guys.
投票反对 反对 反对
Vote no! Vote no! Vote no!
投票反对 反对 反对
Vote no! Vote no! Vote no!
天呐 你们怎么想的?
Jesus Christ. What do you think?
尼基和彼得会受他们的影响吗
You think Nicky and Pete are gonna feel that?
他们也会成为反对的一份子吗
They're going to melt into that noise?
当然 他们肯定会
Oh, yeah. That's gonna blow them down.
好吧 把警♥察♥局长给我叫来
All right, get me the police commissioner.
真糟糕
It's bad.
一群混♥蛋♥
Fucking idiots.
你想喝点咖啡吗
Do you want a cup of coffee or something?
你看我现在需要喝咖啡吗
Does it look like I need a cup of coffee right now?
谁
Yeah?
噢 我的天呐
Oh, for Christ's sake.
事情进展如何
How's it going?
乔 能不能
Joe, hey, look, is it possible
让外面小声一点
that we can get the noise level down out there?
这暴♥乱♥声影响不好
It's just-- it's important it not sound riotous.
而且我也不想彼得和尼基因此临阵退缩
And I don't need Pete and Nicky to get cold feet.
你们又没开会
There's no meeting going on.
如果开会的话 我还可以叫他们小声点
If there was, I'd have a reason.
好吧
Okay.
投票反对 反对 反对
Vote no! Vote no! Vote no!
反对 反对
Vote no! Vote no!
我宣布1988年9月9日周五
I call to order the meeting of Friday,
举♥行♥会议
September 9, 1988.
请记录此次会议
Let the record reflect that this meeting
于11点57分开始举♥行♥
has been called to order at 11:57.
我们现在休会15分钟
We'll now take a 15-minute recess.
谢谢你们的耐心等候
I thank you for your patience.
他在干嘛
What is he doing?
他是在干嘛
What is he doing?
汉克 汉克
Hank! Hank!
好了 现在去让他们闭嘴吧
All right. Now tell them to go shut the fuck up.
没问题
You got it.
-公正 -我们什么时候想要公正
-Justice! - When do we want it?
现在
Now!
-我们想要什么 -公正
- What do we want? - Justice!
-我们什么时候想要公正 -现在
- When do we want it? - Now!
-我们想要什么? -公正
- What do we want? - Justice!
-我们什么时候想要公正 -现在
- When do we want it? - Now!
我们想要什么?
What do we want?
嘿 你去死吧 猪头
Hey, man! Fuck you, pig!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
议会正在进行
the council meeting is in session.
所以如果你们继续大声叫喊
So, if you persist, I'm going to have to ask you to move
我要请你们离开300码以外
300 yards from the premises
以便议会处理事务
so that the council can conduct its business.
去你的 滚蛋 混账东西
Fuck you! Go fuck yourself, you motherfucker!
把他赶走 把那家伙赶走
Get him out of here. Get that guy out of here.
-630位下岗人员 -天呐
- 630 layoffs. - Jesus Christ.
是的 这就是代价 同志们
That's right. The cost is real, guys.
我们不能再自取其辱了
There's no more bullshitting ourselves.
他说得对 彼得
He's right, Pete.
我们要从烈士变成凶手了
We're about to go from martyrs to murderers.
我们将彻底毁掉630个家庭
We're about to economically murder 630 families.
噢 太惨了
Oh, look at this.
噢 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我和这些人一起
I mean, these are people
在后院吃过烧烤
I shared backyard barbecues with.
参加过他们的婚礼
I attended their weddings,
参加过他们小孩的洗礼仪式
the christenings of their children
我对他们来说不是议员 而是朋友
not as their councilman, but as their friend.
太难受了
I'm gonna be sick.
你是怎么看待这件事的
What do you think about all this?
说实话 我无法相信
To be honest, I can't believe
这一切会在扬克斯发生
this is happening in Yonkers.
我们经历了这么多后
After all we've been through,
却换来今天这样一个结果
to have a day like this and a night like this?
-我就是不 -打倒他们 汉克
- I mean, I just don't... - Give 'em hell, Hank!
一定会的 一定会的
You bet I will. You bet I will!
我会为我们的城市战斗
I'll fight for the city.
反对 反对 反对
Vote no! Vote no! Vote no!
反对 反对 反对
Vote no! Vote no! Vote no!
叛徒
Traitor!
你们都会在地狱里腐烂
You're all going to rot in hell!
现在会议继续进行
I'm calling this recessed meeting back to order.
谢谢各位的耐心等候
I want to thank everybody for their patience.
我想提醒各位
I want to remind everybody
这是扬克斯市有史以来
that this is the most important council meeting
最重要的一场议会
I think that the City of Yonkers has ever had,
-我要求 -你这个懦夫
- and I'm going to demand that-- - You chickenshit!
我希望在场的各位
I'm going to demand that everybody
在议员处理事务时
in, uh, the audience be respectful of the councilmen
对他们表示基本的尊重
as they conduct their business.
我也请来了警♥察♥局长以确保这以点
And I have directed your police commissioner to ensure that.
隆戈先生 你愿意就此事发言吗
Mr. Longo, do you wish to speak on the item?
-好的 谢谢 市长先生 -噢 天呐 不要
- Yes, thank you, Mr. Mayor. - Oh, God, no!
呃 现在...
Uh, this is, uh...
现在对于任何一位政♥府♥官员来说
This is not a very pleasant time
都不是个愉快的时刻
for anyone who serves in government.
女士们先生们 请保持安静
Ladies and gentlemen, please.
对于任何
For anyone who--
任何在扬克斯市任职的
for anyone who serves in the government
政♥府♥官员
in the City of Yonkers.
对于任何一位市民也是
Or for anyone who lives in this city!
女士们先生们 请保持安静
Ladies and gentlemen, please.
在我看来
It seems to me that we have
此刻我们没有其他的选择
no alternative at this point
只有遵守法令并且继续...
but to adopt the ordinance as is and contin--
隆戈 你这垃圾
Longo, you piece of garbage!
我们之前没有投票赞成是因为
We did not vote the consent decree because--
你前一天还反对的 你这个臭混♥蛋♥
It was fine the day before, you stinking bastard!
我们要战斗到底
We fight! No way!
尼基 你这孬种
Nicky, you no-good...
书♥记♥员 开始点名投票
Roll call vote, Mr. Clerk.
-沃西斯科市长 -同意
- Mayor Wasicsko? - Yes.
-副市长斯帕隆 -反对
- Vice Mayor Spallone? - No.
多数党领袖科拉
Majority Leader Cola?
同意
Yes.
-少数党领袖隆戈 -同意
- Minority Leader Longo? - Yes.
-议员费根 -反对
- Councilman Fagan? - No.
-议员切马 -同意
- Councilman Chema? - Yes.
-议员奥克斯曼 -同意
- Councilman Oxman? - Yes.
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表