剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
此外 坦白讲
On the other hand, quite frankly,
看到你就能让人想到那堆破烂事
you're the face of the entire ugly mess.
但是你现在并不需要这个
But you don't need this right now.
太复杂了
It's too much.
你和尼克还年轻
You and Nick are young.
你们是新婚夫妇 才刚开始你们的生活
You're newlyweds, just starting your lives together.
特里和我年长一些
Terry and I are older.
我们有详细完整的规划
We've got it all mapped out.
你们有什么规划
You have what mapped out?
生活 事业 你懂的
Life, career, you know.
我们不会在扬克斯市待很久的
We're not gonna be in Yonkers for long.
-噢 -我们会朝着国会竞选努力
- Oh - We look toward a congressional run,
我们还得再搬走
which will necessitate a move.
也许竞选后我们会去阿尔巴尼
And then maybe Albany after that.
我们对未来有着清晰的想法
We have a clear idea of the future.
你们才刚刚起步
You guys are just starting out.
-没错 -但是我们得团结在一起
- Right. - But we need to be united here.
遵从理性 不要现在竞选
Listen to reason. Don't do this now.
我们会照顾你的
We'll take care of you.
你可以在我的手下做任何职位
You can have any position in my administration.
副市长
Deputy mayor,
专员 随你挑
commissioner, anything you like.
要是你想将来竞选市长
And if you do decide to run for mayor down the road,
你还有很多时间
you still have all the time in the world.
但不是现在
But not this time.
给你 亲爱的
Here you are, honey.
我们得团结一致 尼克
We need to be united, Nick.
-是谁 -请问是玛丽·多曼女士吗
- Yes? - Mrs. Mary Dorman?
很高兴见到你 我是鲍勃·梅霍克
I'm pleased to meet you. My name is Bob Mayhawk.
有人向我推荐你
You've been recommended by someone
认为你是我正在着手的
who thought you would be perfect for a community project
社区项目的完美人选
to which I'm presently attached.
是关于公共住房♥的
It's about the public housing.
如果你愿意听我谈谈这件事的话我将不甚感激
I'd appreciate it if you'd hear me out on the matter.
噢
Oh.
好 嗯
Yes, uh...
-嗯 请进 你是... -梅霍克
- Uh, won't you come in, mister... - Mayhawk.
梅霍克先生 请进
Mr. Mayhawk, yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 当然 请进
Um, sure, please.
让我先解释一下 我经营了一家名叫
As I began to explain, I run a group called
住房♥教育再置公♥司♥的集团
the Housing Education Relocation Enterprise,
或在这里是这么叫的
or here.
我们受扬克斯市房♥管局委任
We've been commissioned by the Yonkers Housing Authority
来帮助这些租客搬进新家
to help these tenants move into the new homes.
谢谢
Thank you.
并以尽可能最好的方式
And to do so in the best possible way
为租客和附近居民办成这件事
for the tenants and for the existing neighborhood residents.
嗯
Mmm.
我们意在确保这件事
We intend to make sure that what is going to happen,
尽可能对每个人都好
happens in the best possible way for everyone.
我能问问吗 多曼女士
May I ask, Mrs. Dorman,
你现在对公共住房♥是怎么看的
how do you feel about the housing presently?
坦白讲吗
Honestly?
当然
But of course.
坦白讲 我并不相信这种事
Honestly, I don't-- I don't believe in it.
你不相信住房♥计划的目的
You don't believe in the purpose of the housing,
还是你不相信
or you don't believe that
公共住房♥将会落址在你的附近
the housing is coming to your neighborhood?
我不相信这个想法本身
I don't believe in the idea of it.
我知道公共住房♥会建成的
I know the housing is coming.
确实是
It is.
噢 抱歉
Oh, pardon me.
你说得很对
You are exactly right.
公共住房♥是会建成的
It is going to happen.
而我们所有人接下来要考虑的
And what is left for all of us to decide
就是所为何用
is exactly what it will be.
或者 更重要的是 所不为何用
Or, more importantly perhaps, what it will not be.
是的 你知道的 我不否认我很想
Yeah, you know, I won't deny that I looked hard
再次竞选市长
at another run for mayor.
我认为时间已经证明了
I think time has made clear
我们在住房♥事件上
that we chose the correct course
选择了正确的道路
in regards to the housing issue,
这样一来 我认为扬克斯市的选民
and in that sense, I feel that Yonkers
已经准备好重新考虑接受我的领导
was ready to reconsider my leadership.
尼克 如果你赢得了最具勇气奖
Nick, if you'd have won the Profile in Courage Award,
你会参加市长竞选吗
would your hat be in the ring for mayor?
嗯 这个...
Well, uh...
那些大小明星们不是经常说
what do the stars and starlets always say?
"能被提名已经很荣幸"
"It's an honor just to be nominated"?
但是 不会 嗯 是这样
But, no. Here, look.
这与任何奖项无关 你知道的
It's not about any award, you know.
这与扬克斯市的未来有关
It's about the future of the city.
尼克 这是你刚做出的决定吗
Nick, was this a sudden decision?
我是说 我们今天来这里
I mean, we came here today
期望能听到你正式宣布参选市长
expecting to hear your formal announcement for mayor.
是 嗯 莫瑞 我一直痛心
Yeah, well, Maury, I've been agonizing
内斗将会削弱大势
that a split would weaken the general effort,
所以是时候团结一心了
so it's time to come together.
扎勒斯基先生 你认为
Mr. Zaleski, do you think
沃西斯科的支持能增强你的竞选实力吗
a Wasicsko endorsement boosts your candidacy?
我认为人们以为会看到民♥主♥党们
I think people expected the Democrats
各自为政 但是现在并非如此
to be scattered, and now that's not so.
尼克 你为扎勒斯基议员竞选出力吗
Nick, are you going to be working on behalf of the assemblyman?
随时效劳
Full-time.
我将会与扎勒斯基竞选团队一起工作
I'll be working with the Zaleski campaign
随时效劳 尽我所能
full-time as well as my own efforts
回归第二区议会
to return to the council of the Second District.
所以你将竞选议员而不是市长
So you're gonna run for a council seat instead of mayor?
是的 嗯 坐拥民♥主♥党市长和议会主席
Yeah. Well, with a Democratic mayor and council president,
我很期待加入这个团队
I look forward to being part of a team,
扬克斯市真正的进步时期到了
a time of real progress for the City of Yonkers.
扎勒斯基先生 在共和党候选人
Mr. Zaleski, how do you see your chances,
拥有更高知名度的情况下你认为自己有多大胜算
given the Republican candidate's higher name recognition?
我认为选民们明白并相信
I think the people know and are confident
我能带来的市政改革
in the reform that I can bring to city government.
好的 监票人那情况怎么样
All right, what about our poll watchers?
他们的选票结果怎么样
What do their numbers look like?
他的任期将是四年而不是
His term of office will be four years instead of...
好吧好吧 有情况的时候再打给我
All right. All right, call me when you got something.
好的 雷德福街投票站那情况怎么样
Okay, but what about that Radford Street polling place?
还没有消息
Still nothing?
嗯 第四和第八选区
Well, I haven't seen anything
还没有什么动静
from the Fourth and Eighth Wards either.
看来我们有了些新数据
Looks like we have some new numbers.
根据选区投票86%的统计情况来看
With 86% of the election districts reporting,
民♥主♥党人特里·扎勒斯基现在以
Democrat Terry Zaleski is leading
百分之三十八的选票领先
with 38% of the vote,
随后是共和党人
- trailed by Republican... -
嘿 还是我 有什么消息吗
Hey, it's me again. What do you got?
靠 你在逗我吗 第七选区投票结果出炉了
Shit, are you kidding me? Seventh Ward returns are in.
马吉尔顿领先一百五十票 切马也遥遥领先
Magilton's ahead 150 votes, Chema's carrying those too.
操
Fuck!
是是是 好的 不
Right, right, right. Okay, no.
这是 这是诺丁山周围的一个街区
That's-- that's a district around Nodine Hill.
这就是他住的地方 所以 不 我知道
That's where he lives, so, no, I get it.
奈伊 你能干点什么吗 好吗
Nay, could you do something, please?
你能不能给
Can you just call the
选举委员会打个电♥话♥给我要到点好消息
elections board and get me some better numbers,
因为我他妈的不能再败选了 好吗
'cause I can't lose another fucking election, okay?
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表