剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
扬克斯市已经认识到了事态的严重性
The City of Yonkers understands the gravity of the situation.
通过刚刚四个小时的协商
After conferring for the past four hours,
市长和大部分议员
the mayor and council majority here
已经同意在明天举♥行♥一个特殊会议
have agreed to meet in a special session tomorrow
批准在指定地点
to approve a plan of 200
建造两百个单元公共住房♥的计划
units of public housing at specific sites.
除此之外 法官大人 沃西斯科市长
In addition, Your Honor, Mayor Wasicsko,
他作为政♥府♥的一员 想要在法庭上说几句
himself a member of the bar, would like to address the court.
好的 市长先生
Very well. Mr. Mayor?
谢谢你 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
额 法官大人 扬克斯市大部分议员
Um, Your Honor, a majority of the Yonkers City Council
都支持建造公共住房♥
supports making the housing commitment
也愿意协商住房♥计划
and negotiating a building plan,
我只是想向你保证
and I just want to assure you
扬克斯市会遵守法律裁定
that the city will obey the law.
很好 很感谢你 沃西斯科市长 真的感谢你
Well, I appreciate that, Mayor Wasicsko, I do.
但是我要说的是 扬克斯之前也是这样
But let me say this-- we have been here before with Yonkers.
四年还是六年之前
Four years ago and six years ago
我们就要了结这个案子了
we came to the brink of a settlement in this case
但市议会却拒绝
before the City Council balked at building
建造任何低收入住房♥
even a single unit of low-income housing.
由于这样的前车之鉴
In light of that, the council must approve a housing plan
议员必须在下周一早上十点之前
that includes specific, named site locations
批准住房♥计划
where the 200 units will be built
计划要包含二百个单元住房♥的具体地点
and a construction timetable
以及一张建筑工程时间表
and do so by 10:00 AM next Monday.
好的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
麦克艾米斯先生 法庭希望
Mr. McAmis, the court will expect...
该死的背叛者
Goddamn sellout.
议员投票后立即执行
...immediately following the council vote.
好的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
法官威胁将扬克斯罚到破产之后
Yonkers officials agreed
扬克斯政♥府♥终于同意响应联邦法♥院♥
to comply with the federal desegregation order
提出的废止种族隔离的要求
after the judge threatened fines that would bankrupt the city.
我们做出让步是为了
We are making these concessions
避免使城市陷入债务危机 也避免被判处藐视法庭
in order to save the city from enormous fines and contempt.
但即使反对者
But even opponents...
他们要在这里建那些房♥子吗
They talking about building those here?
我想是的
I think so.
今天我们被里面的议员出♥卖♥♥♥了
We were double-crossed by the councilmen in there today.
他们向民众承诺不会屈服 但他们却投降了
They promised people they wouldn't give in and they folded.
市议员必须在法官制定的新限期之前...
And city officials must still identify specific sites...
-你有没有把 -嘘 别说话
- Did you pick up-- - Shh, please.
列出具体的住房♥规划点
...for another deadline set by the judge.
我想不管怎么样 我们在周一之前会有结论的
I think we'll have a resolution by Monday one way or the other.
如今已经提出了几个有待商榷的规划点
Now, there are some proposed sites that are still on the table,
现在就看扬克斯市的行动了
but the ball is squarely in the City of Yonkers' court.
这里是韦斯切斯特有线新闻 我是弗吉尼亚·金
I'm Virginia Kim, Cablevision News, Westchester.
鸡肉又烤焦了 对吧
Chicken's overcooked again, isn't it?
现在是体育新闻 纽约尼克斯队
Turning to sports, the New York Knicks
今晚将和克利兰夫骑士队
take on the Cleveland Cavaliers tonight...
伙计
Buddy?
尼克斯队今年的道路十分不顺
The Knicks have had big trouble on the road this year...
不 没有
No, it's fine.
其实 真的很好吃
It's real-- it's great, actually.
马蒂内利说的没错
So Martinelli was right.
关于住房♥计划的事情吗
About the housing?
恩 是的
Yeah, about the housing.
他说我们一定会要建住房♥的 你猜怎么着
He said we had to build it, and guess what?
我们真的要建了
We gotta build it.
上诉只是在浪费钱
It's just an appeal is a waste of money.
那个该死的法官是不会妥协的
I mean, there's no getting around this goddamned judge.
你和他对抗时又不知道
You didn't know all that when you ran against him.
对吧
Right?
我不知道 也许我根本不想知道
I don't know. Maybe I didn't want to know.
你知道吗 我们可以解决这件事的
You know what? We can get past this.
我们可以 我只需要让每个人统一战线
We can. I just got to, uh, get everybody on board,
然后告诉市议会其他人 法律就是法律
convince the rest of the council that the law is the law.
我觉得你会成为一个伟大的市长
I think you're gonna be a great mayor.
真的吗
Yeah?
我相信你
I think so.
# 我只想说 #
# I just want to say #
# 这是我告诉你的方式 #
# this is my way of telling you... #
你当时又不在场
You weren't there.
你不知道法官有多生气
You don't know how angry this judge is.
噢 他很生气吗 他才不是唯一生气的人
Oh, he's angry? He ain't the only one.
我要一路上诉到最高法♥院♥
I'm for taking this to the Supreme Court, appealing all the way.
议员 去最高法♥院♥之前我们就已经输了
Councilman, we don't have a chance before the Supreme Court.
我们得制定一个住房♥计划
We need to offer them a housing plan--
住房♥计划 当然了 这就是我的计划
A housing plan? Sure. Here's my housing plan.
不建低收入住房♥
No low-income housing.
如果他们能买♥♥得起 那自然最好了
If they can afford a house, great.
-如果不能 -我们提过这个的 汉克
- If not-- - We're past that, Hank.
这想法已经被否决了
That argument was heard and it lost.
如果我们制定不出计划
If we don't offer a plan, the judge is gonna hold
法官就会判处我们藐视法庭
the city, all of us, in contempt.
他可以罚款 还可以拘留我们
He can fine us, jail us--
法官又不是教皇 所有一切都是按流程走的
This judge ain't the Pope. We're talking due process here.
好了 坐下吧 汉克
All right, sit down, Hank.
让我们商讨出大家都支持的方案吧
Let's agree on something we can all support.
我什么都不会不支持的
I ain't supporting nothing.
他什么都不会不支持的?
He's not supporting nothing?
噢 我的天
Oh, God.
好了 既然我们受到了惊吓
Well, as we've been intimating,
斯帕隆先生刚把他选区内的
Mr. Spallone's just doubled the
住房♥单元数增加了一倍
number of housing units coming to his district.
真是个大混球
What a gaping asshole.
汉克居然就这么袖手旁观
Hank's gonna grandstand the shit out of this.
不 爸爸
No, Daddy.
不 不 她今早还来过的
No, no, she was here this morning,
但我想她去 呃
but I think she went to, um--
她下午去工作了
she went to work this afternoon.
-去哪了 -去工作了 我想她去工作了 爸爸
- Where? - Work. I think she went to work, Daddy.
-好吧 -嗯
- All right. - Mm-hmm.
如果我看见她 我一定会的
If I see her, I sure will.
好的
All right, then.
好了 替我跟妈妈问好
All right. Love to Mama.
好的 爱你
All right. Love you.
我不喜欢对他撒谎
I don't like lying to him.
嘿 斯基
Hey, Skip.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
总算突围出来了
Breakout down.
你今天要赚大钱 是吗
You making money today, ain't ya?
只要那小兔崽子别再搞砸就好了
As long as the young'un ain't fucked the count up.
谁
Who?
但丁 那个穿蓝衣服的孩子
Dante. Boy in the blue.
-他最近光搞砸吗 -天天都这样
- He been fucking up, huh? - Every goddamn day.
噢 靠 警♥察♥来了
Oh, shit. 5-0 checking.
他们在突袭弗兰基的人
They're hitting up Frankie's crew.
转身 我说了 快转身
I said turn around! Turn around!
哟 我可是付了钱给这混小子叫他看着的
Yo, I'm paying this motherfucker over here to be the lookout
他倒好
and he got his fucking
就知道偷偷打飞机
hand in his pocket rubbing his goddamned nuts.
靠
Shit.
哟 捡起来再走 自然一点
Yo, pick it up and go. Casual.
你这傻♥逼♥ 给我赶紧捡起来
Ignorant motherfucker. Pick it up.
快他妈的给我捡起来 快
Pick my shit up. Now.
操 搞什么
God damn! What the--
嘿 嘿 就是你 别动
Hey! Hey, you, freeze!
警♥察♥盯上你了 斯基
5-0 on you, Skip.
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表