剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
让我进入到行政阶层的
to make me part of the administration.
真♥他♥妈♥不敢相信
I can't fucking believe this.
你们要无缘无故解雇我上司
You're gonna try to fire my boss for no reason.
别这样 尼克
Don't do this, Nick.
奈伊 这事关大局
Nay, it's about the bigger picture.
如果我帮了扎勒斯基
If I throw in with Zaleski,
我就能成为理事会的核心人物
I become the go-to guy on the council.
我不明白 尼克
I don't know, Nick.
你不明白
You don't know?
我觉得这不太好
I don't think it's a good idea.
我的神啊 你们这些人是怎么回事
Christ Almighty, what's the matter with you people?
玛丽亚
Maria!
-这都什么啊 -新锅
- What's all this? - New pots.
三个特沉的铁锅 质量超好
Three heavy iron ones, very good quality.
一个女同事是推销这个的
A woman at work sells them through a catalogue.
别 别打开
No, no, don't open it.
这是等搬了新家之后用的 等搬进去再用
They're for the new house, when we get the new house.
不用它煮菜 你买♥♥来干嘛
But what's the point of a pot if you can't cook in it?
对这儿来说这些东西太高级了
They're too good for this place.
不知道 说不清楚
I don't know, I can't explain.
就像我们一样
They're like us.
别 别这样
No. Come on.
我跟你保证 我没出轨
I'll show you, I'm not cheating.
-你有 -不 我没有
- Yes, you are. - No, I'm not.
-你打哪儿来的 -密尔沃基
- Where are you from? - Milwaukee.
-能帮帮我吗 -当然
- Would you help me? - Sure.
这地方 啤酒好喝 女人腿美
Noted for good beer, women with lovely legs,
而且大家都不怎么富
and practically no millionaires.
-嘿 妈妈 -嘿
- Hey, Mom. - Hey.
我要去睡了 行么
I'm gonna go to bed, okay?
好 乖女儿
All right, baby girl.
亲一个
Give a kiss.
塔莎 我问你
Tasha, let me ask you--
你觉得住这儿挺好的 是吧
you're all right living here, right?
妈 不知道 大概吧
Ma, I don't know. I guess so.
嗯 我是这么觉得的
Uh, you know, this is what I know.
我不想住到其他地方去
I ain't lived anywhere else.
快去睡吧
Get some sleep.
你还真是行
Well, you're good at it.
我已经知道有什么问题该找谁了
I've learned who to call about what problems.
那又怎么样
So what?
有真正的变化么
But to change anything for real?
住建部弄了个捐赠项目
They had a grant program for HUD,
我把想要的东西列了个单子 寄到中♥央♥大道去了
and I sent a list of ideas up Central Avenue.
我们得保证安全 换个新门
We need security here, new doors,
需要在操场旁给孩子建个护栏
fences on the playground for the children.
不过什么信儿都没有
But nothing.
该死 我可不想光写写
Shit, I wanna do more than write down
大家对自己房♥子有什么怨言
everybody's complaints about
然后再叫他们过来
their own apartments and then call them in.
我想要街坊邻里
I want a neighborhood.
你打算申请那些新盖的联排住♥宅♥
You thinking about applying for those new townhouses?
已经申请了
Already did.
那些房♥子是铁定成不了的
Those new townhouses are guaranteed to fail.
他们盖那些房♥子是因为没办法
They built them because they had to,
不是为了让人住进去才盖的
but that don't mean they want them to work.
你知道沙蒂管它们叫什么么
You know what Sadie calls them?
纸板屋
Cardboard houses.
-因为盖得实在太快了 -哦 拜托
- 'Cause they put them up so fast. - Oh, come on.
盖的快塌的也快
They put them up fast so that they would fall apart fast.
然后那些白人又该有话说了
And then those white folks
说我们什么房♥子都能毁坏
could say that we can't take care of nothin'.
到东区 你会把自己弄没命的
You gonna get yourself killed over there on the East Side.
他们不想让我们过去
They do not want us.
比利 比利 你回来了么
- Janet: - Billie. Billie, you home?
哦 你可真是够忙的
Oh, you got your hands full, girl.
外婆来了
Grandma's here.
你得把这个填了 比利
You gonna fill this out, Billie?
比利
Billie.
填什么
Fill out what?
你该换尿布了
You might wanna change that diaper.
又大又黄的有孩子眼睛就够了 尿布上就不需要了
Baby's eyes are big and brown enough as it is.
我觉得这么做不对
I don't feel that this is right.
我不该申请特殊治疗
I shouldn't be asking for special treatment.
你失明了 诺玛
You're blind, Norma.
-我没你想得那么瞎 -嗯哼
- I can see more than you think. - Mm-hmm.
他就是 就在那
There's him, right there.
哪儿
Where?
抬起你的瞎屁♥股♥
Stand your blind ass up.
-史密斯先生 -嗯 没错
- Mr. Smith. - Hmm? That's me.
听说你今天在这开会
Heard you had a meeting here today.
我想跟您谈谈
I'd like to speak with you, please.
当然
Sure.
史密斯先生 我是法定失明
Mr. Smith, I'm legally blind
我住在这里的六号♥楼
and I live here in Building Six.
-你的名字是 -诺玛·奥尼尔
- And your name is? - Norma O'Neal.
不过不是说我害怕
And it's not that I'm afraid
或者说不能自理什么的
or that I can't do for myself or anything like that,
因为我在这儿住了很久了
because I've been living here long enough that...
嗯 我不想
Well, I don't want to
弄得好像我在要求...
make it sound as though I'm asking you for--
史密斯先生 施洛本不适合瞎女人住
Mr. Smith, Schlobohm is no place for a blind woman.
好吧
Okay.
嗯 各个住♥宅♥点都设有残障单元
Well, there are handicapped units at each site
符合条件的都可以入住
for those who qualify.
你有要求家庭护理么
Do you require home assistance?
嗯 那又是另一♥码♥事儿了
Well, that's another thing.
家庭护理都不大愿意来这
It's hard to get home care to come here.
不过我每周都去盲人协会
But I go every week to the Guild for the Blind.
到三月份就两年了
Two years next March.
奥尼尔夫人 你让协会的人
Ms. O'Neal, you have one of those ladies over there at the guild
给我写封关于你情况的报告
write me a letter saying all of this,
然后我们就开始着手处理 好么
and we'll start from there, okay?
给你
There you go.
我表现的怎样
How'd I do?
要不是我 你还在那解释
Wasn't for me, you'd still be explaining
施洛本地方挺好的呢
why Schlobohm ain't bad at all, considering.
拜托
Come on.
在我们抽签之前
Before we even get to the lottery,
我们要知道 不管是谁
we need to know that whoever
只要被选中的 就一定会住进去
is picked for these homes is going to succeed,
他们一定会入住到这边的居民区的
that they're going to make their way in these neighborhoods.
这就说明 要知道这些住户是谁
Now that means knowing who these families are,
他们能做什么 他们需要什么帮助
what they're capable of, and what they might need help with.
-不好意思 梅霍克先生么 -嗯哼
- Excuse me, Mr. Mayhawk. - Mm-hmm.
我丈夫能和我一起来么
Will my husband be able to come with me?
厄尔夫人和她女儿
Mrs. Earl and her daughter
已经协调好了预约
have coordinated the appointments.
这些住户知道自己要接受筛选
The families know that they're being screened
他们知道你们要过去
and they know that you're coming.
不好意思 我们要怎么往返
Excuse me, how will we get back and forth?
这都不用担心 玛丽
It will be all right, Mary.
今晚就到此结束
That'll be all for tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
就去个一两次
Now, how much are they gonna learn
他们对于申请人能了解多少
about the applicants in one or two visits?
了解住户 就是些基本的而已
Learn about the families? Just a few basics.
这个节骨眼上没那么多时间了
It's all there's time for at this point.
他们自己慢慢去了解吧
Learn about themselves.
嗯
Hmm.
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表