剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
I think you'd look better without eyebrows.
那可不行 不能剃了
I can't do that. I can't take them out.
既然这么说了 我预约明天去
As it so happens, I made an appointment for tomorrow.
-剪头发 -嗯
- For your hair? - Mm-hmm.
-太好了 -嗯
- That's good. - Mm-hmm.
哦 我天 快两点了 快送我回去
Oh, God, it's almost 2:00. You gotta get me back.
-不行 我会有麻烦的 -翘班陪我嘛
- No, I'll be in trouble. - Play hooky with me.
-不行啦 -来嘛
- I can't. - Come on.
不行 而且今天你得回去
I can't, and you are going to go back
帮你弟整理橱柜
and help your brother with the cabinets today.
好吧
Okay.
那是什么表情
What's that face?
-只是 -索达沃那边没消息么
- It's just... - Nothing from Surdoval?
不 不 不 没有给我的位置了
No, no, no. There's nothing for me there.
他们说的非常清楚了
They made that very clear.
嗯 去他们的
Well, screw them.
真的 去他们的
Seriously. Screw them.
你可以教书 可以开业当律师
You can teach, you can practice law,
你♥他♥妈♥想干啥都行
you can do whatever the fuck you want now.
是啊 去他们的
Yeah. Screw them.
嗯
Yeah.
我们走吧 要迟了
Let's go. It's late.
你胃好点儿了么
Is your stomach better?
嗯 还好
Yeah, it's okay.
好吧
Okay.
拜 谢谢
Bye, thank you.
-嘿 奈伊 奈伊 -什么
- Hey, Nay. Nay. - What?
嗯 工业开♥发♥署的事儿
This, uh-- this IDA thing,
-他们盯上我了 -不会吧
- they're gunning for me. - No.
听着 扎勒斯基 索达沃
Listen, Zaleski, Surdoval,
他们让马尼戈利亚还有其他那些人调查
they've got Maniglia and these other creeps digging into it,
-好像除了他们之外人人都腐♥败♥ -尼克
- like everyone's corrupt except for them. - Nick...
谁在乎他们怎么想
- Who cares what they think?
我在乎 我在乎 事关名节
- I care. I care. It's my reputation.
你又没犯什么错事 你是清白的
You haven't done anything wrong. You're innocent.
那不是关键 不在于你是否
That's not the point. It doesn't matter what you...
清白没有用 这是政♥治♥ 奈伊
Innocence is no defense. It's politics, Nay.
干得都是肮脏的勾当
It's a smear job.
好吧 所以呢 我们走
Okay, so what? Let go.
事已至此 尝试点儿别的吧
It's done. Do something new.
行了 我得走了
Cut it. I gotta go.
奈伊 就 今天就陪我待一天吧
Nay, just-- take the day off with me.
我没法
I can't.
不行
I can't.
文尼现在想方设法要开了我
You know Vinni is looking for any excuse to fire me,
你也知道
and you know that.
你得重新振作起来
I need you to snap out of it.
-为了我 行么 -好吧
- Do it for me, please? - Okay.
你会没事儿的
You'll be okay.
-我们会没事儿的 -好吧
- We'll be okay. - Okay.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
我们走吧
Let's go.
-给我笑一个 -走 走
- Give me a smile. - Go, go--
亲我一个
Give me a kiss.
罗伯托 玛利亚
Roberto, Maria!
-费利佩在哪 -在房♥里玩游戏
- Where is Felipe? - Playing videos in his room.
把你弟叫来
Get your brother,
去穿衣服
and get your jackets.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
去穿衣服
Get your jackets.
你♥他♥妈♥干啥
...the fuck you're doing.
我知道你和比昂迪打算干啥
I know what you and Biondi are up to.
你们他妈是扎勒斯基的走狗
You're fucking Zaleski's hatchet boys
让媒体走漏些消息 搞些指桑骂槐的报道
with your press leaks and your innuendos.
等到真♥相♥大白时 也就无关紧要了
By the time the truth comes out, it won't matter.
只要跟你对着干的就会被打垮 是吧
Anyone who's against you gets trashed, is that right?
要是你什么都没做
- If you didn't do anything,
-究竟有什么问题 -然后怎么样
then what's the problem? - Then what?
然后你到时候好昭告天下?
Then you'll tell people that later?
我跟你们审计员说过话 什么都告诉他了
I spoke to your auditor, I told him everything I know,
结果他妈第二天 我就上报了
and the next day, it was in the fucking newspaper.
-你是在无理取闹 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 安迪
- You're making a scene, Nick. - Fuck you, Andy!
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -去你们的狗屁调查
- No, fuck you! - And fuck all this investigation bullshit!
你才不追求真♥相♥ 你是嗜血成性
You don't want the truth. You're out for blood.
说的没错吧
Isn't that right?
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
一直就不喜欢他
I never liked that guy.
嗯
Hmm.
我都不知道东西在哪
I don't know where anything is.
我一无所有了 他妈什么也找不到
I lose everything. I can't fucking find anything.
哦 我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
嘿 尼克
Hey, Nick.
快来 帮我忙
Come on, help me with these.
嗯 嗯 我这就下去
Yeah. Yeah, I'm coming.
我马上就去 好吧 麦克
I'll be right there, all right, Mike?
嘿 麦克 麦克
Hey, Mike? Mike?
嘿 麦克
Hey, Mike?
上来
Come here.
他们又没查出来什么
But they didn't find anything.
妈的
Fuck!
抓紧时间过来
It's about time.
尼克
Nick?
-拿来 -不 我说真的
- Give it here. Here. - No, I'm telling!
-别耍小孩儿脾气了 -没有
- Stop being a baby. - No.
我没耍小孩儿脾气
- I'm not being a baby.
-我没耍小孩儿脾气 -就给我就是了
I'm not being a baby. - Just give it to me.
不 你说真的么
No. Are you serious?
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me, please. Sorry.
公墓五点半就关了
Cemetery's closed 5:30.
哦 你是那个市长
Oh, you're the mayor!
我在电视上看到过
On TV I saw you.
我一会儿就走
I'm leaving in just a few moments.
哦 好吧 好吧
Oh, okay, okay, okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 朵琳
Hey, Doreen.
#我不求你祈祷应验#
# I don't need your answered prayers... #
朵琳·亨德森 两个小孩的母亲
仍住在东扬克斯的联排住♥宅♥
你怎么样 玛丽
How you doing, Mary?
#也不求你爱我轻纱翩翩#
# or the chains your lover wears #
玛丽·多曼 仍居住在圣约翰大道
活跃于社区事务 直至2011年逝世
#更不求你倾诉秘话绵绵#
# or the secrets that you hold #
#托起我的灵魂 亲爱的#
# lift me up, darling #
#托起我的灵魂#
# lift me up #
#我便随你一同坠落#
# and I'll fall with you #
#托起我的灵魂#
# lift me up #
#让你的爱托起我的灵魂#
# let your love lift me up #
奥斯卡·纽曼的公共住房♥理念
如今已被广泛接受 他逝世于2004年
#我不求你盟山誓海#
# I don't need your sacred vow #
#也不求来日方长#
# or the promise tomorrow brings #
#那些都是明日浮云#
# they're behind the morning clouds #
诺玛·奥尼尔与女儿搬去
弗吉尼亚州的里士满 她逝世于2007年
#朝霞便是我的赤诚#
# I'll take the faith the daylight brings #
#托起我的灵魂 亲爱的#
# lift me up, darling #
#托起我的灵魂#
# lift me up #
#我便同你一齐坠落#
# and I'll fall with you #
#托起我的灵魂#
# lift me up #
#让你的爱托起我的灵魂#
# let your love lift me up #
前市长安吉洛·马蒂内利
仍活跃于扬克斯商会
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表