剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
知道我有没有迟到 有没有逃班
Knows if I'm late, if I take the day off,
知道我回家早不早
if I go home early.
我真的不明白 告诉她吧
I really don't get it. Just tell her.
除非我再去上学 否则她无论如何
She's not gonna let me quit no matter what,
都不会让我辞职的
not unless I go back to school.
那你准备怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
我得想办法被炒鱿鱼
I got to get my ass fired somehow.
女士们好
Ladies, ladies.
哟 红人啊
Hey, Hot Stuff.
红人 这是比利
Hot, this is Billie.
我的真名叫约翰
John my real name.
你们想要点啤酒吗
Anyone for a beer?
我杯子里就有
I'll take mine in a glass.
杯子
Glass, huh?
-米卡 你呢 -一杯就够了
- Meeka, you? - A bottle is fine.
我已经和克拉克森女士谈过了
I talked to Miss Clarkson myself.
你应该让她
You should've asked her
送一个牙买♥♥加的健康护理过来
to send a Jamaican health aide.
那些老牙买♥♥加人才不在乎这一点
Those old Jamaicans don't scare.
我相信她只不过是来迟了
I'm sure she's just running late.
根本没人会来的 孩子
Nobody's coming, child.
#我将你抱入怀中#
# I hold you in my arms #
#随着音乐声起#
# as the band plays #
#当你转身那一刻#
# what are those words whispered, baby #
#宝贝 那些低语在说着什么#
# just as you turn away? #
#我昨晚见到了你#
# I saw you last night #
#在小镇的边缘#
# out on the edge of town #
#我想读你的心#
# I want to read your mind #
#看看在发现的新世界中#
# to know just what I've got #
#我得到了什么#
# in this new thing I've found #
#所以请告诉我#
# so tell me what I see #
#你眼神里的是什么#
# when I look in your eyes #
#是真实的你吗 宝贝#
# is that you, baby? #
#还是说只是完美的伪装#
# or just a brilliant disguise? #
扬克斯是怎么回事
What is it with Yonkers?
就像那什么游戏
It's like that-- that game where you--
你才打掉一个动物 另外一个又冒上来
you hit the animal that-- where it keeps popping up?
-打地鼠 -就是它
- Whac-A-Mole? - That's it.
每次我才解决一个问题 另外一个就出现了
Every time I resolve one problem, another one jumps up.
但是这一回 坚持建造无电梯公♥寓♥
But this-- insisting on two apartment walk-ups
而不考虑单家独户 这也太目光短浅了
rather than single-family homes is just so shortsighted.
史密斯先生 城市住房♥当局同意了吗
Mr. Smith, does the city housing authority agree?
是的 法官大人 我们已经同意了奥斯卡的“可防卫空间”理论
Yes, Your Honor. We've bought Oscar's "Defensible Space" Theory.
那是条可行的路
We believe it's the way to go.
那住房♥和城市发展部有什么异议
Well, then what is HUD's objection?
开支 他们认为建造联栋住♥宅♥的开支太大了
Cost. They think it'll be more expensive to build the townhouses.
有可能会出现这样的问题
And it may well be.
但无电梯公♥寓♥的这个提议 完全
But the idea of walk-ups just flies in the face
违背了我这个计划的原意
of everything I've tried to bring to this project.
没有内部的公共空间
There can be no interior public areas.
没有楼梯通向其他单元 什么都没有
No stairs to a second unit. Nothing.
每个家庭得有自己的前后♥庭♥院
And every family must have its own front and rear yards,
前庭院入口还得直对街道
and the front entry must be directly off the street.
他们都看不到这些吗
Why the hell can't they see that?
奥斯卡 就算是政♥府♥
Cost can be a prohibitive hurdle, Oscar,
开支问题也是个跨不过去的坎
even for the government.
公共住房♥的居民
Public housing residents
与其他任何租户并无二样
are no different than any other renters.
他们也会不顾一切地维护自己的利益
They will jealously guard and maintain what's theirs.
一旦计划将公共领域模糊化 就像无人之地一样
Problems arise when projects have nebulous public areas
问题就来了
that are like a sort of no-man's-land.
住♥宅♥点将会一团糟
That's the place that gets trashed.
给街头闲荡和毒品交易
That's the space that gets used for
创造了空间
loitering and drug dealing.
每年住房♥和城市发展部都会花数百万
You know, every year HUD spends millions
来解决公共区域的高楼和无电梯住房♥中
repairing the vandalism done in the public areas
破坏公物的问题
of the high-rises and the walk-ups.
这是既定的 在预算内的
It's a given. It's in the budget.
-然后呢 -然后
- And? - And...
我刚在想 能否以此作为谈判的论点
I'm just wondering if an argument can be made
从长远来看 联栋住♥宅♥会更省钱
that the townhouses would be cheaper in the long run.
如果不存在公共区域
I mean, without the public areas,
就不会产生用于
we don't have the additional cost
维护和治安的额外开支了
of maintenance and security.
我们能提出这样的观点
It's an argument we could offer.
#P代表不明白的那些人#
# P for the people who can't understand #
谁想和我来一杯吗
You guys want a shot with me?
#S代表你尖叫的方式#
# S for the way you scream and shout #
#一个接一个 我来把你们打倒#
# one by one I'll knock you out... #
在我还小的时候 我父亲经常打我
...my father used to beat me bad when I was little.
真的吗
For real?
真的 他不是我亲生父亲
Well, he wasn't my real father.
我的亲生父亲在我出生前
I mean, my real father walked out
就离家出走了
before I was born,
但我还是叫他爸爸
but I called him my father.
我直到几年前才知道这件事
I didn't find out till a couple of years ago he wasn't.
我十二岁时 他也离家出走了
He walked out, too, when I was 12.
我永远不会这么对我的儿子
I would never do that to my son.
你还有个儿子
You have a son?
是的 他叫诺艾尔
Yeah. He's named Noel.
-他是圣诞节出生的 -天哪
- He was born on Christmas. - Oh.
我再没见过孩子的母亲
I don't see his mother no more, though.
她想和我结婚
She wanted to get married.
我和她说 我还小 不想结婚
I told her I was too young for that stuff.
她原以为我岁数很大了
She thought I was older.
那么 我能亲你吗
So, can I kiss you?
什么
Huh?
#比蜂蜜还甜 又甜又辣#
# sweeter than honey, sugar and spice #
#告诉她我的名字是Schoolly D#
# told her my name was MC Schoolly D... #
让我亲你吧
You mind if I kissed you?
#她说 Schoolly D 我知道你的把戏#
# she said, Schoolly D, I know your game #
#我听说过你在名人堂#
# heard about you in the hall of fame #
#我说 妈妈 妈妈 我没有撒谎#
# I said, Mama, Mama, I tell you no lies #
#因为我只想要嗨翻你#
# 'cause all I want to do is to get you high, and, uh #
#把你放下来 让身体摇滚起来#
# lay you down and do the body rock #
#散步走去角落 钻进车里#
# took a walk to the corner, got into the car #
#开一会车去到热情酒吧#
# took a little trip to a fancy bar #
#来杯啤酒 来些烟卷和可♥卡♥因♥#
# copped some brew, some "J" Some coke #
#我告诉你兄弟 这可不是开玩笑#
# tell you now, brother, this ain't no joke #
#她让我爬上♥床♥ 她让我躺下来#
# she got me to the crib, she laid me on the bed #
#从头到脚翻云覆雨一遍#
# I fucked her from my toes to the top of my head #
#我终于知道她是个妓♥女♥#
# I finally realized the girl was a whore #
#给了她十块钱 她还嫌不够#
# gave her ten dollars, she asked me for some more #
宾夕法尼亚州的豪华公♥寓♥贝里克
Deluxe Homes of Berwick, Pennsylvania,
对首批142个单元出价很低
has the low bid for the first 142 units.
好消息是 这些单元房♥会在州外搭建好
The good news is that they'll be built out of state.
这就排除了那些潜在的危害
That eliminates any potential trouble
比如说 威胁啊 抗♥议♥啊 破坏公物啊
like threats, protests, vandalism.
那么组合单元房♥将先被运到扬克斯
So the prefab units will be trucked into Yonkers?
然后再固定于地基上
And then literally bolted onto the foundations here.
坏消息是 出价是
The bad news is the bid came in
超出了预算五百万
five million more than what we have.
住房♥和城市发展部只给了我们1130万
Under HUD's guidelines we have 11.3 million available.
而豪华房♥出价1610万
Deluxe came in at 16.1.
也就是 一个单元三万三千
That's about $33,000 a unit.
沃西斯克市长允许开支
Mayor Wasicsko has raised
稍微多于住房♥和城市发展部的预算
thtie shortfall possibility with HUD, as have we.
参议员莫伊尼汉也在利用非正式渠道想办法
Also, Senator Moynihan has started working back channels for us,
杰克·坎普已经告诉他
and Jack Kemp has told him
他会解决开支问题的
that he will find a way to make this happen.
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表