剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
# I'm talking about the 10th #
#就是第十 第十 第十#
# yeah, nothing but the 10th, 10th, 10th #
#第十 第十 第十 第十#
# 10th, 10th, 10th, 10th #
好了 第一次希望能成
10th, 10th... - Okay. First time's the charm.
#第十 第十 第十 第十#
# 10th, 10th, 10th, 10th #
#我说的是第十大街#
# I'm talking about the 10th #
#第十大街冻结了#
# 10th Avenue freeze-out #
#第十大街冻结了#
# 10th Avenue freeze-out #
不管客户住在什么鬼地方
Can you imagine either of us
你能想到我们俩会不敢去见吗
being afraid to go to a client any-damn-where?
我是说真的
I mean, really.
我不理解
I don't understand.
也许是因为我住在那儿太久了
Maybe it's because I've been living there
我就不在乎了
so long, I don't see it anymore.
但也没人会招惹一个上门照看客户的家庭护士
But nobody's gonna mess with a home nurse coming to see a client.
就算是流氓也能看得出来
Even the hoodlums know why you're there.
如果你能搬走 你愿意吗
If you could move, would you?
我现在的家就是我永远的家
My home is my home.
因为那些新房♥子 诺玛
'Cause those new houses, Norma,
这个城市一直争取的房♥子 它们快来了
the ones the city's been fighting about, they're coming.
不会建在这个街区的
Not to this neighborhood they ain't.
这就是关键 他们把房♥子都建在了东区
That's the point. They're all gonna be over to the east.
-在白人之间 -所以呢
- Amongst the white folk. - So?
所以 帕特 亲爱的
So, Pat, honey,
如果人们都烦你 你还想去和他们住在一起吗
you would want to live where people were angry at you?
这和他们无关 我说的是你
This isn't about them. It's you I'm talking about.
乔治教士要从弥赛亚浸礼会教堂
Reverend George gonna do a march
一路走到
going from Messiah Baptist
赛道边的住房♥点进行游♥行♥示♥威♥
over to the housing site over by the raceway.
我一点都没听说过这件事
I don't know nothing about that.
这周六 我肯定会去
This Saturday. I'm going for sure.
为什么你想这么做
Now why would you want to do that?
凭什么
How come the only people
只有白人在讨论建房♥的事情
talking about this damn housing thing are white?
凭什么电视上谈论此事
How come the only faces
出现的面孔都是白人
you see on television about this are white?
他们不想让我们住在那儿
They don't want us living over there.
但是他们不了解我们
But they don't know us.
从来都没见过我们
Ain't never even seen us before.
这是谁的错呢
And whose fault is that?
去东区游♥行♥只会让这件事更糟糕
Marching around the East Side is just gonna make it worse.
就像你之前说过的
Well, like you said, back in the day,
我们以前不害怕去任何我们需要去的地方
we weren't scared to go anyplace we needed to go.
现在我也不害怕
And I ain't gonna scare now.
-你呢 -我吗
- What about you? - Me?
我喜欢独善其身
I like being with my own.
你又在写信
You writing again?
为了谁我都不会这么做
I wouldn't do that shit for nobody.
他每天也给我写信啊
Well, he writes me every day.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
公设辩护人想让他赌一把
Public defender wants him to take a deal.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
说如果他承认二级抢劫罪
Says if he takes a plea to second degree robbery,
他也许九月份就能出来了
he'll be out in September, maybe.
那也没多长时间啊
Well, that won't be too long at all.
到那时候孩子就出生了
The baby will be born by then.
我觉得回家能好点
Be nice coming home, I suppose.
#你认为我是铁石心肠#
# so you think my heart is made of stone...
我真的不知道接下来该怎么办
I really don't know what to do next.
自己创业
Hang my shingle?
接一些案子 或者去教书
Take some cases? Maybe teach?
哦 好难啊
Oh, it's hard.
你知道吗
You know?
虽然你忙前忙后的时候
As miserable as they can make it for you
他们把你弄得苦不堪言
when you're in the middle of things,
但最起码还是有事可忙的
at least you're in the middle of things, you know?
不过 你要败了
And the thing is, when you lose,
人们会说 噢 不是针对你个人的
people will say, "Oh, it's nothing personal, you know?
只不过天不遂人愿嘛
It was just that issue or this thing that happened."
但你猜怎么着
But you know what? People
人们不是把票投给你 就是投给另一个人
either vote for you or they vote for the other guy.
还有什么能比这个更针对个人的
What's more personal than that?
总之 我还好 我会想出办法的
Anyway, I'm all right. I'll figure it out.
用不着担心我
Don't worry about me.
回头见了 老爸
See you later, Pop.
带你去睡午觉 小家伙
We're gonna put you down for a nap, little man.
没事儿的 我们去睡觉觉
Don't you worry, we're gonna put you down for a nap.
不哭
Don't you worry.
不哭
Don't you worry.
-卧♥槽♥ -冷静 冷静 黑鬼 呸
- Fuck! - Chill. Chill, nigga. Shit!
他就是有点累过头了
He's just overtired is all.
爸爸 谢谢你帮我
I want to thank you for helping me
买♥♥了这个月的生活用品
with the groceries this month, Daddy.
在帕利赛兹站钱包被人扒了之后
When that man got my purse at the Palisades bus stop,
支票就都被兑走了
he took my whole check.
就是一时拮据了点儿
I had just cashed out.
这些个鬼东西
Those damn things.
毒贩子们扔的 弄得楼道里到处都是
They're all over the building from the damn junkies.
走廊里 电梯里都是
In the hallway, in the elevator.
总是顺脚踢
You're always kicking them.
进屋时候就带进来了
Tracking them in when you walk.
替我跟小家伙说再见
Tell the little man I said good-bye.
有什么需要的话
Your mother and me...
就跟我和你妈说一声
we're here when you need us.
嘿 转过来嘛
Hey, come back.
你怎么老是转过去
Why do you keep turning around?
我没有
I'm not.
来嘛 你也太不粘人了
Come on. You're so bad at this.
我是个男人都比你擅长搂着睡
I'm a guy and I'm better at the cuddle than you are.
可真拖了女人的后腿
You're a disgrace to your gender.
尼克 我明天还得上班
Nick, I gotta be at work tomorrow.
来嘛
Come here.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没怎么 就是...我爱你
Nothing. I just-- I love you.
你知道么
You know that?
知道啊 我也爱你
Yeah, I love you, too.
没有你 我就没法运转
I couldn't function without you.
噢
Oh.
你让我感觉踏实
You keep me grounded.
-你让我清醒 -我让你清醒
- You keep me organized. - I keep you organized?
是啊 就像 着陆了一样 你懂我的意思么
Yeah, like, you're grounded. You know what I mean?
你就是让我安定的动力
You're a stabilizing influence.
而且 你还这么香
And you smell nice, too.
还能做超好吃的培根生菜番茄三明治
And you also make a really good BLT sandwich.
不会加太多蛋黄酱 培根又特酥脆
Not too much mayo and the bacon is just so crisp.
你是浪漫帝么
Aren't you the romantic one?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
嗯?
Hmm?
我在想要不就 春天五月份的时候
I was thinking maybe in May in the spring.
-奈伊 你是唯一 -别说了
- Nay, you're the only one-- - Shut up.
我当然愿意嫁给你
Of course I'll marry you.
我们现在睡觉 好吗
We're going to sleep now, okay?
我才不呢
I don't think so.
我才不呢
I don't think so.
我才不呢
I don't think so.
别这样
Stop.
美国航♥空♥
American Airlines
前往布宜诺斯艾利斯的旅客请注意
vuelo numero 953 rumbo a
乘坐953次航♥班♥的请到6号♥登机口登机
Buenos Aires esta embordando ahora en puerta 6.
美国航♥空♥ 乘客埃里克·劳伦
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表