剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
挺好的 法官大人 你呢
Just fine, Judge. And you?
很好
Very good. I have here
我这儿有几个扬克斯的律师
in chambers lawyers for the City of Yonkers
还有来自司法部和全国有色人种协进会的人
and from the Department of Justice and the NAACP.
我只想确保我们已经达成共识
I just want to make sure we all understand each other.
当然了 桑德法官 请说
Certainly, Judge Sand. Go ahead.
律师和穆里根法官
The city's lawyers, Judge Mulligan among them,
和我说教区已经同意
tell me that the archdiocese has agreed to let the city
在瓦伦丁大街的圣约瑟夫神学院
build 16 low-income housing units
建造十六个低收入住房♥单元
at St. Joseph's Seminary off Valentine Street.
没错 比尔和我谈论过住房♥区需要一小块地
That's right. Bill and I have talked about a sliver of the site
可能还需要再大一点来建个操场
for the housing and perhaps a bit more for a playground.
我明白了 主教大人
I see, Your Eminence. If you have a problem
如果你对这个提议有任何政♥治♥问题
with this proposal-- a political problem--
不不 我能理解这个提议 我也正打算这么做
Oh, no, no, I understand the proposal and I'm prepared to do it.
这是帮助了穷♥人♥
It's a help to the poor
也符合教区的宗旨
and consistent with the mission of the archdiocese.
一旦你这边确定好了
Once everything's finalized on your end,
让我们知道就行 我们会发表声明的
let us know and we'll release a statement.
必须的 主教大人 谢谢你
Will do, Your Eminence. Thank you.
-不用客气 -那么保持联♥系♥
- Not at all. - We'll be in touch.
解决了
Done.
等下 你刚说哪个是霍巴特来着
Wait, which one did you say was Hobart again?
嗯 3F 这边
Uh, 3F. Right there.
对 就是那个
Yeah, that one.
-好了 好了 -是的
- Now, there. - Yeah.
这样你不在我身边帮我的时候 我自己也行
That way I'll be able to tell when you're not here to help me.
是的 我周二要在健康中心练习
Yeah, I got practice Tuesday at the rec.
我可以不去的
You know, I could miss it,
但这就意味着 我得离开队伍
but that'd mean I'd have to quit the team.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我周二自己就可以
I'll make do on Tuesday.
好的
All right.
你能等等我吗
Can you wait on me?
老天 你看过费根说的话吗
Jesus Christ, did you read this quote from Fagan?
关于这个法官的
About the judge?
如果我知道你这么懒
If I knew you'd be so little help,
我才不会同意和你一起住
I would never have agreed to move in with you.
我把床装好了
I put the bed together.
我们的新公♥寓♥还需要什么东西
What else do you and me need in a new apartment?
如果我爸爸听见你这么说 他杀你一次都不解恨
If my father heard you talk like that, he'd kill you twice.
没错 他已经对我很不满了
Yeah, he's already mad at me,
因为我和某个家伙未婚同居
moving in with a guy and no ring on my finger.
我会像赢得其他选民支持那样赢得你父亲的认可的
Ah, I'll win him over like any other constituent.
你等着看吧
You'll see.
#现在有的人想要死去 年轻人#
# now, some may want to die, young man... #
你该睡觉了 明天将会是漫长的一天
You should come to bed. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day.
明天会是可怕的一天
Tomorrow is gonna be hell.
#嘿 伙计 那不是我#
# hey, buddy, that ain't me... #
那是 那是
That's-- that's--
那是唯一有利于我们城市的计划
that's the only plan that makes sense for the city.
谢谢你 议员 斯帕隆先生
Thank you, Councilman. Mr. Spallone?
我不会像那些懦夫一样
You know, I'm not like these wimps who are kowtowing
只会向某些荒谬的法官卑躬屈膝
to some judge who's off the friggin' wall.
我不是小屁孩
I'm not wearing Pampers.
我发誓我会为你们这些选民们效忠
I swore an allegiance to you, the voters,
我一直都会如此忠诚
and I'm gonna keep that allegiance to you,
我想对桑德法官说一句
and I got a message for Judge Sands.
疯子法官桑德
Nuts to Judge Sands.
你想让我下台吗
You wanna take me away?
有本事自己来啊
Come get me!
太棒了 我们离暴♥乱♥仅一步之遥了
Great, we're one wing nut away from a riot.
谁说不是呢 他们在门口没收了四把枪
Tell me about it. They confiscated four guns at the door.
我想知道是这里的哪个混♥蛋♥寄的子弹
I wonder which one of these bastards sent the bullets.
我们来收集扬克斯市民
Uh, we're here to take testimony from the citizens of Yonkers...
关于住房♥计划的意见
...regarding the housing site plan.
已经签过名并且想发言的人
Those who have signed up and wish to make a statement
请依次上台
may proceed to the podium in the proper order.
我想知道为什么不采用少数服从多数原则
What I'd like to know is whatever happened to majority rule, huh?
-没错 -这里还是美国吗
- Yeah! - Isn't this still America?
-没错 -你们就是一群懦夫
- Yeah! - A bunch of wimps is what you all are!
这些低保住户
It's about these public housing people
把毒品和犯罪带到我们身边
bringing drugs and crime into our neighborhood
还破坏了我们的房♥产价值
and ruining our property values!
-你们答应过我们会上诉的 -没错
- You promised us an appeal! - Yes!
你们保证过不会和解的
You promised you wouldn't settle!
你们在强♥奸♥民♥意♥上倒是十分成功啊
You have succeeded in raping the voters of their city!
你们竞选时的议题就是这个问题
You people campaigned on this issue.
我曾为你四处拉票 尼克·隆戈
I knocked on doors for you, Nick Long o.
而你 埃德·费根 你说“我会进监狱的”
And you, Ed Fagan, you said, "I will go to jail."
你连自己说过的话都不作数
You're not even a man of your word.
你们要知道 我们早晚会弄明白
You know, we're gonna find out.
你们到底在故弄什么玄虚
We're gonna find out what deal was done
我认为你们会后悔踏入政坛的
and I think you're gonna regret the day you went into politics.
好好享受接下来你们在议会的两年吧
So enjoy the next two years on the council!
这是你们在这里的最后两年了
They're your last two years!
一群无♥耻♥之徒
Shame on you!
你们应该为自己感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourselves!
我想提醒一下发言者们
I'd like to remind the speakers
请尊重在座的每个人
to be respectful of the people up here.
那谁来尊重我们 别再骗人了
Where's our respect? No more lies!
不再欺骗 不再欺骗
No more lies! No more lies!
不再欺骗 不再欺骗
No more lies! No more lies!
不再欺骗
No more lies!
然而有官员称议会一定会支持在扬克斯东部
Yet officials say approval of eight East Yonkers housing sites
建立八个保障性住房♥区
by the council is inevitable
尽管扬克斯居民一致反对这项决议
despite the near unanimous objections of Yonkers residents,
今晚数百名扬克斯居民
hundreds of whom turned
聚众表达他们的强烈不满
out tonight to register their displeasure.
他们真的要建房♥了
They're really gonna build them.
是啊 报纸上说
Yeah, the paper said that
洛林和克拉克规划点依然在范围之内
the Loring and Clark site is still on the list.
那里和我们只隔几个街区
And that's just a couple of blocks from us.
我是说 这些人真是的
I mean, these people.
他们和我们的生活方式又不同
They don't live the way we do.
他们和我们的需求也不同
They don't want what we want.
而他们的社区
And their neighborhoods...
是啊 一片混乱
Yeah, a mess.
老伴 这将是我缺席的最后一次会议了
Buddy, that's the last damn meeting I'm going to miss.
你记住我的话
You mark my words.
在美国我们采用多数决定原则 但它并不适用于去违背法律
Majority rules in America, but it can't rule contrary to law!
书♥记♥员 开始点名表决
Mr. Clerk, roll call this vote.
沃西斯科市长
Mayor Wasicsko?
同意
Yes.
副市长斯帕隆
Vice Mayor Spallone.
反对
No.
-多数党领袖科拉 -同意
- Majority Leader Cola? - Yes.
-少数党领袖隆戈 -同意
- Minority Leader Longo? - Yes.
-议会成员费根 -同意
- Council Member Fagan? - Yes.
切马先生
Mr. Chema?
切马先生
Mr. Chema?
-奥克斯曼先生 -同意
- Mr. Oxman? - Yes.
五票支持 两票反对
I have five ayes, two nays.
决议通过
The measure passes!
请维持秩序
Hey, please.
真是浪费时间
What a waste of time.
背叛民众 背叛民众
Sold us out! Sold us out!
背叛民众 背叛民众
Sold us out! Sold us out!
背叛民众 背叛民众
Sold us out! Sold us out!
我从没想过事情会变得这么糟糕
I never thought it could get this bad.
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表