剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
扬克斯市等待今天已经等了很久了
...which for Yonkers has been a long time coming.
因此 对我们所有人来说 今天这个特别的日子
And so, for all of us, this special day
是对扬克斯市未来的肯定
is a validation of the city's future.
我们今日在此庆祝一个崭新的开始
We're here today to celebrate a new beginning,
一种全然不同的新生活
a new life of a different sort.
这次的五名公共住房♥居民
This one for five residents of public housing,
将成为首批入住新联排住♥宅♥的住户
who'll be the first to move into the new townhouses.
1992年 六月
有请五位居民上到台前来
If those five residents would please come forward,
我 作为扬克斯市市长
I would like, as the mayor of Yonkers,
将为你们每人颁发一枚
to present you each with a symbolic key
新房♥的象征钥匙
to your new townhouse.
太棒了
All right!
-谢谢 -快看啊
- Thank you. - Ooh. Ooh, look at this!
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
喔
Whoo!
太好了 先生
Yes, sir.
玛丽 嘿 你最近去哪儿了
Mary. Hey! Wh-where you been?
嘿 杰克
Oh, hey, Jack.
一切都好吗 很高兴见到你
Everything good? Nice to see you.
我们正在有力地阻止
We're making real progress knocking down
经济适用房♥成为法令内容的一部分
the affordable housing part of the court order.
-我们 我们只要继续施压 -嗯哼
- We-- we just need to keep the pressure on. - Uh-huh.
议会通过的折衷法案
And the compromise plan the council approved
在被上交给桑德法官的前一天就失效了
fell apart the day before they were going to give it to Sand.
玛丽 我们能叫停接下来的八百户
Mary, we can stop the next 800 units.
杰克 事实上
Jack, the thing is
经济适用房♥是给有能力租♥房♥♥的居民准备的
affordable housing is for people who can afford to rent.
所以这是两码事
So it's not the same thing.
这是一♥码♥事
It's the same.
它降低了地♥产♥价值 带来了坏影响
It drops down property values, it brings in the bad element.
我只是和你意见相左而已 好吗
It's just I don't agree with you, okay?
他们说你倒戈了
They said you went to the other side.
我不相信他们
I didn't believe them.
你现在是和公共住房♥的人一起工作 对吗
You working with the housing people now, right?
他们在格林伯格推行了同样的项目
They tried the same program in Greenburgh
而且是有效的 杰克
and it worked, Jack.
放屁 你真的认为这会改变什么吗
Bullshit! You really think it could make a difference?
是 我是这么认为的
Yes, I do.
-那些黑人活得跟牲畜一样 -哇哦
- These people live like animals... - Whoa.
"到这里来吧"
...and you're sitting around singing "Kumbaya,"
非裔美国嘎勒黑人的一首传统圣歌♥
请别把垃圾扔在我住的街道上
please don't put trash on my street.
祝你好运 玛丽
Good luck with that, Mary.
杰克 你知道你自己说了些什么吗
Jack, do you hear yourself?
今晚我将和来自警♥察♥局
And tonight you'll hear not only from me
卫♥生♥部♥门 以及房♥管局维护处
but representatives of the police department,
的各位代表
the sanitation department,
共同给你们讲解一些注意事项
the Housing Authority Maintenance Office.
搬迁成本费最低为七百美金
Cheapest bid for moving costs came in at 700.
住建部将不会负担这笔费用
And HUD isn't willing to pay for that,
有多少人能够负担起一半的费用
so how many of you can afford $350?
三百五十美金
Half the cost?
要是宽限你们六个月呢
And if you had six months to pay for that?
能帮助你们付清费用吗
That would help?
好吗
Yeah?
房♥客入住公共住房♥单元时
Security deposits may not be used
保证金不能用来
to pay rent or other charges
偿还房♥租或其他费用
while tenants are occupying the dwelling units.
每单元的洗衣烘干机费用是五百美元
A show of hands for those of you who could afford
能支付得起的住户请举手示意一下
a washer-dryer stack unit at $500.
如果在任何住房♥单元里出现了违法行为
If there is illegal activity within any of the units,
一旦被我们发现
you can expect a zero-tolerance approach
我们将严惩不贷
to anything that comes to our attention.
因此 有违法行为的房♥客
In which case, a tenant found to be involved in illegal activity
将会被依法驱逐
will be evicted.
有多少人有割草机
How many of you have lawn mowers?
你们家中任何一员沾染了毒品
Any drug involvement by any member of your family
将会立即被驱逐
will result in immediate expulsion.
为了能让垃圾被更好地填埋处理
And with more trash that can fit inside the in-ground receptacle,
应该套上两个垃圾袋后再封好 像这样
it should be double-bagged and sealed like this.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
并且你将不时会遇到
And you will, at times, encounter members
在社区内巡逻的
of a neighborhood watch group
社区监督小队
who will be patrolling the area.
嗯 有什么问题吗 女士
And-- yes, ma'am?
白人也必须得学习
Will the white folks have to learn
怎样做个好邻居吗
how to be good neighbors as well?
-什么 -没错 你说的社区监督小队
- Excuse me? - Yeah, what you mean,
是什么意思
"Neighborhood watch group"?
他们要监督谁 我吗
Who are they watching, me?
没错 白人也会上课
Yeah. And are those people attending a course
来学会怎么去接受我们吗
so they can learn how to accept us?
就像我们在这上课来学怎么去接受他们一样吗
Like we're taking this course to learn how to accept them?
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
没错
Right.
最开始 你们曾想过要有所行动
You started out thinking you wanted to make a move,
想要住到更好的地方
to live somewhere better,
但话说回来 你们是否初心依旧
but is that still what you want?
你们已经看到过 和听到过
Do you still want to move into these new homes
并且亲身经历过这般历程
in this new neighborhood,
你们是否仍想搬进这片新社区
given what you've heard, what you've seen,
搬进你们的新家
and what we've gone over?
世上没有免费的午餐
Everything has a cost.
每次选择都意味着责任
Every choice means responsibility.
而每次选择都会带来不同
And it will be different.
不同并非都是好事
Different isn't always better.
但它确实意味着会有不同
But it does mean "Different."
所以
So...
让我来问问你们
let me ask you...
你们到这来是为了让你们的生活
did you come here to make your life
和你们家人的生活有所不同吗
and the lives of your family different?
-你没这么做吧 -噢 我做了
- You didn't. - Oh, yeah.
嘿 兄弟 我是个精明的波兰人
Hey, man, I'm a hardheaded Polack.
你不愿意理我 我就主动找上门
You don't play ball with me, I shove the bat up your ass.
-尼克 你♥他♥妈♥的是疯了吗 -你知道吗
- Are you fucking crazy, Nick? - You know what?
或许扎吉安在泊车管理局的时候不是很糟糕
Maybe Zakian wasn't so bad on the Parking Authority.
或许想要通过拉拢选票来取代他是一步错棋
Maybe I made a mistake corralling votes to replace him.
-但他总该吃一堑长一智 -好吧 我懂了
- A guy can learn, can't he? - Yeah, I get it.
你想缚住扎勒斯基的手脚
You want to frost Zaleski's balls,
但是 尼克 你已经
but, Nick, you already
公开支持鲍勃·吉恩取代扎吉安了
publicly supported replacing Zakian with Bob Jean.
你现在翻脸
For you to flip now--
听着 文尼 我是议会的少数党领袖
Look, Vinni, I'm the minority leader on the council,
我只是在打通我和市长的沟通渠道
and I'm just opening up the lines of communication with my mayor.
别这样看着我 小文
Don't look at me, Vin.
我只是个纯朴的共和党人
I'm a simpleminded Republican
我可不想掺和进来
without a dog anywhere near this fight.
扎勒斯基知道这则消息的时候
But I would like to be a fly on the wall
我只想做个安静的旁观者
when Zaleski gets the news.
还在搬运车上
Still on the truck.
-约瑟 -是的 先生
- Jose. - Yes, sir.
它不在这
It ain't there.
不 另一个箱子
No, the other box.
这个搬到哪儿
Where's this go?
我觉得她想把那个转回来
I think she wants that 'round back.
这比我想的还重
This is heavier than I thought.
-螺丝刀 -在搬运车里
- Screwdriver. - It's in the truck.
-去拿下 -好的 女士
- Go get it. - All right, ma'am.
谢谢你
Thank you.
啊
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表