剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表
Um, well, he's my boss, right?
-嗯 -但是我根据自己的意愿投票
- Yeah. - But I-- I vote how I like.
好吧
Okay.
这就是美国人的精神 对吧
Hey, it's the American way, right?
的确是的
If you say so, yeah.
-谢谢你了 -没问题
- I appreciate that. Thank you. - You got it.
-好的 那回头见 -好的
- All right. I'll see you around. - Yeah.
嘿 妈
Hey, Ma.
嘿
Hey.
感觉好点了吗
Feel better?
感觉没有好点吗
You ain't seein' no better?
我得多休息几天
I suppose I need a little more rest.
你在床上待了四天了
You've been in bed four days now.
你还要休息多久
How much more rest you gonna give it?
我要去请医生了 妈
I'm calling the doctor, Ma.
-不要 德韦恩 -不 妈 必须请医生了
- Oh, no, Dwayne-- - No, Ma, I'm calling.
-谢谢载我一程 -举手之劳
- Thanks for the lift. - Yeah, no problem.
今晚那边有意大利裔美国人的讨论会 所以刚好顺路
It's on the way to the Italian-American forum tonight, so...
每晚都有活动啊
Every night's some other event, huh?
-是啊 -真是疯狂
- Yeah, well. - It's crazy.
我知道 如果要当市长的话
I know. If you wanna be the mayor,
就要努力 对吧
you gotta work at it, right?
-是啊 -额
- Yeah. - And, um...
不要和别人说 我一直都很想当市长
well, don't tell anybody, but I always wanted to be the mayor.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
我发誓是真的
It's true, I swear.
小时候我一直都在讨论这个
I used to talk about it all the time growing up.
以前其他小孩都叫我“市长”
The other kids used to call me "The mayor."
-真的吗 -那不是赞赏
- Really? - It wasn't a compliment.
但我把它看成是赞赏
But, you know, I try to take it as one.
-嗯 -所以
- Mm-hmm. - So...
好吧
Yeah.
好了 我该进去了
All right, I better go in.
-我爸妈会担心我的 -嗯 好的
- My parents will worry about me. - Yeah, okay.
-今晚一切顺利 好吗 -好的 只是
- Have a good night, okay? - All right, yeah. It's just--
晚安
'Night--
-那真奇怪 -是吗
- That was weird. - Was it?
只是 你让我有点措手不及
I just-- you kinda caught me off guard.
-额 我该进去了 -好的
- Um, I'd better go in now. - Okay.
-我们该谈谈 -好的 星期一吧
- We should talk. - Yeah, okay. Monday.
-好的 -好的 拜
- Okay. - All right, bye.
-晚安 -嗯 晚安
- Good night. - Yeah, good night.
喔呼呼
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
我已经厌倦在扬克斯上公民课程了
I have long despaired of giving civic lessons in Yonkers,
但如果下个星期四议会还不批准
but if a detailed plan for 200 units of public housing
修建两百个单元的公共住房♥计划
is not approved by the council before next Thursday,
我将判扬克斯市藐视法庭
Yonkers will be in contempt of court.
并处以罚款 之后每天加倍
Fines will commence and be doubled every day thereafter.
-法官大人 -斯考尼克先生
- Your Honor? - Mr. Sculnick?
法官大人 判扬克斯市藐视法庭
Your Honor, holding the city in contempt
只会让市议会的意见产生更多分♥裂♥
would serve only to divide the city council further,
罚款也会伤害这个城市的债券评级
and the fines would damage the city's bond rating,
使其不能再借贷
close the door to borrowing,
并造成房♥产价值下降
and cause property values to plummet.
这些对那些被剥夺了权利的人来说
All of which is of little moment
都是无足轻重的
to those suffering the deprivation of their rights.
法官大人
Your Honor, you could
你可以自己在城市里实施种族融合方案
impose your own integration plan on the city.
斯考尼克先生 我不是选来代表扬克斯的
Mr. Sculnick, I was not elected to represent Yonkers.
法官大人 市议会内部分♥裂♥很严重
Your Honor, the city council is bitterly divided.
罚款只会让两边的人
Threatening to fine the city will only force each side
更加坚持各自的立场
to dig their heels in further.
斯考尼克先生
Mr. Sculnick, the City of Yonkers
扬克斯市要么遵守裁决
now faces a choice of compliance
要么接受破产管理 直到他们批准住房♥计划
or receivership until a housing plan is approved.
-我说的够清楚了吗 -是的 法官大人
- Am I understood? - Yes, Your Honor.
休庭
We're adjourned.
全体起立
All rise.
数字一还是数字二
Number one or number two?
两个都不是 我只能看见颜色
Neither. I-- I just see color.
能看见表格的最上面一排吗
You don't see the top line on the chart?
我只能看见模糊的深红色
I see dark red,
几乎是圆的 不知道是什么东西
and it's mostly round, whatever it is.
你得了糖尿病 奥尼尔夫人
It's the diabetes, Miss O'Neal.
会有好转吗
Is it gonna get better?
我想我们能相处得很愉快的
Yeah, I know. I think that we could have a nice time together.
先深入了解下彼此
Get to know each other a little better, you know?
那像什么话
How does that look, though?
你正竞选市长 而我在办公室工作
You're running for mayor, and I work in the office.
-是啊 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
我们会小心的
Well, we'll be careful, you know?
没人会发现我们的
Nobody will know anything.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
在别人嚼我舌根前
I wanna take it slow and see where this goes
我想先慢慢来 看看进展如何
before everyone in here is talking about me.
-我喜欢慢慢来 -很好
- I love slow. - Okay, great.
-那就这样吧 待会见 -好的
- Okay, all right. I'll see you later. - Okay, go--
有完没完啊
What the fuck?
桑德判处的罚金
Sand's threatening fines
会使城市在二十二天内破产
that will bankrupt the city in 22 days.
这可真像是俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘啊[一种赌博游戏]
That is Russian roulette with five bullets in the chamber.
抱歉
Sorry.
我刚才被堵在走廊上了
I got, uh, buttonholed out in the hallway.
群情激愤啊
Angry constituent.
两百个单元分到四个可能规划点
200 units on four possible sites.
我们还没走投无路呢
It's not the end of the world, guys.
我们将住房♥分散开来
We spread it around.
一个区最多安置一个住♥宅♥点
No district gets more than one site,
一个住♥宅♥点不能多于五十个单元
no site gets more than 50 or so units.
我觉得我们可以把
I'm thinking maybe we double the number
住♥宅♥规划点的数量翻倍
of proposed housing sites.
有八个规划点的话 每个社区的单元会更少
Eight sites means less units in any one neighborhood.
能让住房♥选民降低怒火 我们得平息民怨啊
Less anger from units voters. We spread the pain thinner.
否则他们都会去斯帕隆的选区了
Or we dump all of them in Spallone's district. Either way.
我说过吧
Like I said,
还是关起门来
it's better to be on the inside
好办事
when a deal goes down.
我倡议大家都作为发起人
I'm asking you all to be cosponsors.
我不想在这件事上跟斯帕隆纠缠
I'm not gonna bother with Spallone on them.
-我们都知道他们的立场 -老天 真是选举年啊
- We know how they stand. - Christ, an election year?
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
-谢谢 -我知道你们
- Thank you. - Look, I know you guys
宁可让法官自己挑选规划点 也不肯亲自办事
would rather do nothing and let the judge pick the sites himself,
但他并不买♥♥账
but the judge ain't buying that.
-他把难题扔给了我们 -我不想做发起人
- He put it on us. - I can't be a cosponsor.
我不能在上面签字
I just can't have my name on it.
-别这样 弗兰克 -但你会投票赞成 是吧
- Come on, Frank. - Yeah, but you can vote for it, right?
否则安吉洛会把其中三个规划点放在你的选区里
Or Angelo will put three of the eight sites in your district.
我知道应该遵守法令
Look, I understand complying
法律就是法律 但我们的上诉呢
and that the law is the law, but what about our appeal?
我们一开始就不该上诉
We should have never appealed in the first place.
他们不可能一举推♥翻♥桑德
Not a chance in hell they'll overturn Sand.
但是我们仍在付律师费
But we're still paying the lawyers
试图拖进第二回合
to carry it to the second circuit,
如果你现在告诉选民
so if you wanna tell the voters
你还在和法♥院♥对抗 一切都来得及
you're fighting it in the courts, you can.
说实话 我认为
Honestly, guys, I think this is
这是唯一可行的方案
the only responsible option we have.
午饭后给我答案 我想得到肯定的回复
You think about it over lunch, and I want a "Yes."
哈
Ha.
女士优先
剧集 | 黑色乌托邦(2015) | 导航列表