剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
What?
什么
That you were thinking about me?
以为你在想我吗
Don't worry.
没事的
No, no.
不 不是
I was thinking about you, just not in that way.
我是在想你 但不是男女之间的那种
In what way, then?
那是哪一种
No, in an, um, "I wonder how she's doing.
就是那种 "她现在怎么样"
I hope she's well," way.
"希望她一切都好"
Oh, well, I'm great. Yeah.
那我很好 真的
The minute I realized you were never gonna care about me
我意识到你根本不会像在意自己的工作一样
as much as your job, I moved on.
在意我的时候 我就重新开始了
I met a really great guy.
我遇到了个好人
Great.
那就好
And you?
你呢
You look good.
你看起来不错
Last time I saw you,
上次我见你的时候
you were rocking those frosted tips.
你染了个白头发
I frosted one tip.
就染白了一撮儿而已
Because you loved Mark McGrath.
因为你喜欢马克·麦克格拉斯
I didn't love Mark McGrath. I admired his resilience.
我不是喜欢他 而是钦佩他的乐观应变
Pop culture asked him to leave, and instead,
流行文化界让他离开 可他不仅没走
he rose like a phoenix
而是如凤♥凰♥涅槃般
from the ashes of Sugar Ray.
从甜蜜射线[乐队]的灰烬中重生了
I take it you're still single.
你现在应该还是单身吧
Yes, yes. For the moment, I am.
是 是啊 目前是的
Um... better get cracking, though.
不过最好得抓紧行动了
According to Facebook,
看看脸书上
every single person I know is married with kids.
我认识的人全部都结婚生子了
When did that happen?
这是什么时候的事啊
Probably when you were at the office.
可能是你在办公室埋头工作的时候吧
After Bryn's book whores kicked me out of their nerd club,
布琳那群读书婊把我踢出她们的书呆子俱乐部后
I had no choice but to eat my feelings,
我就只能吃东西发泄了
which were covered in...
我要吃的有...
Mochi. And kiwi.
糯米团 猕猴桃
Just five gummy bears -- red ones.
要五个软糖小熊 红色的
One green.
一个绿色的
And some butterfinger.
再来点黄油酥
Charmonique?
夏莫妮卡
Charmonique, it's me.
夏莫妮卡 是我啊
Eliza, what's with the getup?
伊莉莎 你怎么穿成这样
Oh, I was just trying to change my image
我就是想改变一下形象
and be seen as something other than a booty call.
让别人看到我时不止联想到约炮
Oh.
这样啊
Have a kid.
那生个孩子吧
No one will ever call your booty again.
那样就不会再有人约你了
Just kidding.
开个玩笑而已
But seriously, it is a deterrent.
不过说真的 孩子确实能吓走别人
Not to everyone.
不是对所有人适用
But to a lot of people.
但对很多很多人都行
I'm man poison.
我就是男人的毒药
Well, it's cheat day.
今天是作弊日哦
Got to get to it.
得抓紧去来点吃了
Cheat day. Of course.
作弊日 对啊
You have to give in to your urges
如果要坚持继续节食
if you're gonna stay on the diet.
就得偶尔向自己的欲望屈服
Can I get a half-cake batter, half-mint chocolate cheesecake?
给我来个半蛋糕糊半薄荷巧克力芝士蛋糕
If I have sex with Freddy right now,
如果我现在去跟弗雷迪上♥床♥
it'll give me the strength to not have sex with Freddy
那就可以给我力量 让我在接下来的一周
for the rest of the week.
都不跟弗雷迪上♥床♥
Besides, if texting Freddy was the wrong thing to do,
再说了 如果给弗雷迪发短♥信♥不对的话
I'm sure the universe would give me a sign.
大千宇宙肯定会给我征兆的
It didn't even hurt.
根本不疼
I'm fi-- aah!
我没...
The irony of falling into a manhole
给弗雷迪发短♥信♥时掉进阴井
while texting Freddy was not lost on me.
这种讽刺的事情还真被我撞上了
Eardrops. Fear drops.
滴耳剂 不恐惧
Career drops.
事业一泻千里
"For the baby you'll never have
"没孩子"
because you spend too much time at work" drops.
"因为时间都用来工作了"滴耳剂
Henry felt alone, but instead of reaching out to a friend,
亨利很寂寞 但是他没有去找朋友
he reached for his wireless mouse.
而是摸起了自己的无线鼠标
Eliza...what happened? Are you okay?
伊莉莎 怎么回事 你没事吧
Oh, it's not a big deal.
没什么
I just got hit by a smart car, dislocated my tailbone,
我被车撞了而已 尾椎骨错位了
fell down a manhole, fractured my pelvis,
然后掉进了阴井 把骨盆搞骨折了
banged my head, got a concussion, saw the white light,
头也撞得脑震荡了 看到了一道白光
ran into Tupac and Biggie, who squashed it.
还看见了两个已故死对头歌♥手在天堂撕逼大战
I knew they would.
当然了
Boy, I'm glad you're okay, 'cause...
你没事真是太好了
I was at work, as usual,
我跟往常一样在工作
and I saw that you were hurt.
然后看到你受伤了
And I just, um, I wanted to --
我就...我想...
Freddy? Hey.
弗雷迪 嗨
What are you doing here? Yeah, what?
你怎么来了 对啊 你来干什么
Just came by in case they needed someone to identify the booty.
我就来看看 以防医院需要有人来认领炮♥友♥
That was legitimately funny.
这个确实好笑啊
Here.
看
I brought you a charger. Dead phone, right?
我给你带充电器来了 你手♥机♥没电了对吧
That is why you weren't returning my texts.
所以才不回我短♥信♥
How about, "Eliza, are you okay? I was worried"?
你应该说 "伊莉莎你没事吧 我很担心你"
Sorry.
不好意思
Um, I've just been kind of busy with other interests.
我是在忙别的兴趣
Ow. It hurts to wink.
眨眼都好疼啊
Subtle.
真委婉
So, uh, are they gonna let you go home soon?
那...你很快就可以出院吗
I could, uh, you know, give you a lift.
我可以送你一程
Uh, sure.
好啊
I mean, I have an aircast on my foot
虽然我脚上戴着气垫
and I have to be woken up every hour,
每隔一小时就得起来一次
but as long as you don't put all your weight
但是只要你不把全身的重量
on my fractured pelvis...
都压在我骨折的骨盆上...
Oh. I-I didn't mean to hook up.
我不是指跟你上♥床♥
I just thought I could drive you to your place,
我只是想开车送你回家
walk you to your door.
送你到家门口
Outside?
去外面吗
Yeah.
当然啊
Unless you know another way to get there.
不去外面你还有别的方法回家吗
No. No.
不 没有
Outside is great.
去外面很棒
I love that you want to walk outside with me.
你愿意跟我一起在外面走走真是太好了
Ow. Thumbs-up hurts, too.
举个赞也好疼
You don't have to signal me --
你不用给我发信♥号♥♥
Observing all this in tandem with you.
我跟你一起看着呢
Okay.
好
Well, I will leave you to it.
那我就不打扰了
Rest up, Eliza. Feel better.
好好休息 伊莉莎 早日康复
Oh, hey, uh, Henry.
对了 亨利
You know you tagged yourself as the bedpan
你知道你在我发的住院照片上
in my hospital pic, right?
把自己圈成了便盆 对吧
Damn it. I hate Facebook.
该死 真讨厌脸书
I tried to message you on Facebook.
我在脸书上给你发信息了
Did you take down your account?
你是不是注销账户了
That's exactly what I did. Oh, man. Why?
你猜对了 天 为什么
Well, I'm an old-fashioned guy.
我是个守旧的人
I've decided that from now on, if I want to check up on people,
所以我决定从现在起 要是想关心谁的话
I'm gonna do it the old-fashioned way.
我要用老方法
Well, thanks for checking up on me today.
好吧 谢谢你今天来看我
You're most welcome, Eliza.
不用客气 伊莉莎
Now get some sleep.
快睡觉吧
And, Eliza.
对了 伊莉莎
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表