剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
I hope you can be super-supportive
我希望你能支持
Because I really do like Julia.
因为我真的很喜欢茱莉亚
I get it. I get it. And I'm dating someone, too.
我知道 我知道 我也在跟人约会
Hi, Freddy. Hey.
嗨 弗雷迪 嘿
Even though he's a tool, I try to be encouraging.
虽然他只是个工具 我也努力鼓励你们在一起
As I will be of your tiny, sterile,
我也会同样对待你小巧 无菌
micro, pocket lady-boy.
玲珑的口袋男人婆
Listen, and as far as our friendship goes --
听着 至于我们的友谊
Nothing has to change. I completely agree.
不必有任何变化 我完全同意
I was gonna say we should probably make some modifications.
我本来想说 我们也许应该做一些调整
What kind of modifications?
什么样的调整
Well, we probably don't need quite as many work sessions,
也许我们不需要那么多的培训时间了
since you've been doing so well recently.
因为你最近表现得非常不错
Uh, what are you talking about?
瞎说什么呢
Yesterday was Linda's birthday,
昨天琳达过生日
And I didn't sign her card because my nails were wet.
我没有在卡片上签名 因为我的指甲油没干
I'm not doing well. I'm just -- I'm not.
我表现得并不好 只是 真的不好
There she is! There's our number-one sales rep.
在这呢 我们的头号♥销♥售♥代表
My little shooting star!
我的小流星
Me? No, no, no, no.
我吗 不不不
I am consistently late to work.
我上班经常迟到
And sometimes I turn in receipts for personal expenses.
有时我还拿私人花费的发♥票♥去报销
Well, you know who else was a bit of a rule-breaker?
你知道还有谁喜欢破坏规矩吗
Harriet Tubman.
哈丽特·塔布曼[废奴主义者]
Like you, she had a -- she had a lot of followers.
跟你一样 她也有很多追随者[粉丝]
Yeah, a lot of followers.
很多追随者
How many followers would you say you have?
你有多少粉丝来着
Um, across all platforms?
所有社交平台加起来吗
Roughly 300,000, sir. Wow.
差不多三十万吧 老板 哇
That's -- that's significantly more than Tubman.
那 那要比塔布曼多多了
Although, to be fair,
不过话说回来
she did have a lot more on her plate than, uh...
她要处理的事情的确...
you do.
比你多
How would you like to introduce our keynote speaker
你愿不愿意作为我们主题演讲者的介绍人
at the pharmaceutical conference next week?
出席下周的医药大会
Me?
我吗
We could use a little star power.
我们需要一些明星的力量
And I'm not afraid to tell you
我可以毫不畏惧地告诉你
Joan sucked the life out of pharmaceuti-con last year.
去年的医药大会 琼弱爆了
But this year,
今年
I really want to grab people's attention.
我真的很想吸引观众的目光
So, what do you say?
你意下如何
Will you get up there
你愿意登上舞台
and make Kinderkare Pharmaceuticals proud?
让金德凯制药为你骄傲吗
I'd be honored, sir. Great.
万分荣幸 老板 太棒了
And I'm sure with Henry by my side...
我相信有亨利在我身边...
I can't lose.
必能无往不胜
I thought we were gonna eat lunch together, like always.
我以为咱们要一起吃午饭的 跟以往一样
I'm sorry. I promised Julia.
抱歉 我答应了茱莉亚
Henry, this isn't a good time for Julia.
亨利 眼下这会儿可不适合陪茱莉亚
I have pharmaceuti-con coming up,
马上就要开医药大会了
and I need your help preparing for the keynote speech.
我需要你帮忙准备主题演讲
Eliza, you are introducing the speech, not giving it.
伊莉莎 你只是介绍人 不用演讲
All you got to say is, "Here's this guy."
你只需要说 "有请这个人"
And if you can remember his name, all the better.
要是你能记住他的名字 那就更好了
So...
所以
You're not gonna help me? I just did!
你不帮我了吗 我刚刚帮过了
How's my hair?
我的头发怎么样
Black. Same as always. Thank you.
很黑 一如既往 谢谢
Hey, if you want to eat lunch in my office, you're welcome to.
你要是想在我办公室里吃午饭 请便
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
I think he just means that it's okay to eat in his office,
我觉得他的意思是 你可以在他办公室里吃午饭
even though he's not gonna be in there.
虽然他并不会在办公室里
And you don't think that's weird?
你不觉得这很怪异吗
I mean, he's on his way to eat lunch with his new girlfriend,
他要去跟新女友吃午饭
and he's telling me to eat in his office? Hello!
却让我在他办公室里吃 拜托醒醒吧
Okay, I'm surmising
好吧 我猜
that you're worried now that Henry's dating...
你是担心亨利现在在约会...
Ooh! She whose name shall not be spoken.
那个不能说出名字的神秘女人
...Julia...
茱莉亚
that he won't want you in his life anymore.
他的生命里就不再需要你了
I know I'm probably just being paranoid.
我知道 可能是我多虑了
No, you're not being paranoid.
不 你没有多虑
That's pretty much the script, unless...
故事基本上就是这个套路 除非
you do something to flip it.
你来个大翻盘
Well, I tried being, like, supportive.
我试过 支持他们吗
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
I'm not talking about being supportive.
我可不是让你支持
Little Miss Muffet needs to recognize.
玛菲特小姐需要意识到你的存在
Now, what you need to do is the same thing I did
你需要学学我 多年前
when this lady from my urban league who does hair
我城市联盟里的女发型师
was trying to steal my best friend, Camilla.
想要偷走我的闺蜜卡米拉
What did you do?
你做了什么
I took the bitch down.
我拿下了那个小婊砸
Look at this profile pic.
看这张照片
Ugh. That is tasteful and demure.
有品位 够端庄
And these reviews...
还有这些评论
"After years of being misdiagnosed,
多年被误诊之后
"Dr. Julia honed in on the true cause
茱莉亚医生诊断出了
"of my son's neurogenic bladder disorder.
我儿子神经源性膀胱病的真正病因
"Thanks to Dr. Julia, Truman is now peeing freely."
多亏了茱莉亚医生 楚门现在可以自♥由♥地撒尿了
Oh, way to go, Truman.
你真棒 楚门
Okay. Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
But they're not all Trumans.
其他病人可不全都是楚门啊
I mean, look right here.
看看这里
"Wait time was a little longer than expected."
等待的时间比想象中的要久
"But only because Dr. Julia was performing
但那是因为茱莉亚医生
"Emergency urethral reconstructive surgery"?
正在实施紧急尿道重建手术
"Dr. J is a hero."
茱医生是个英雄
Okay, but...
好吧 可是
I got nothing.
我竟然无言以对
Since I couldn't find a visible hole in Julia's character,
既然找不到茱莉亚性格上有什么明显漏洞
I decided to poke one.
我决定自己戳一个洞出来
Mmm! Tea time!
下午茶呀
Don't mind if I don't.
我不需要 不要介意哦
What? You don't want tea?
什么 你不想喝茶
There's no need to specify that you don't want something,
你没有必要明确说自己不需要什么
particularly if it hasn't been offered.
尤其是也没人主动问你呀
Duly noted, Earl Grey.
记住了 格雷伯爵小茶哥
Okay, you're acting weird.
好吧 你举止很怪异啊
I'm being weird?
我怪异
I'm not the one who loves urine.
对尿情有独钟的又不是我
What did you say?
你说什么
Baby urine. Isn't that your new lady's fave?
小孩的尿 那不是你那位新女友的最爱吗
Her fave?
她的最爱
Julia's a pediatric urologist.
茱莉亚是儿科泌尿医生
Like I said.
跟我说的一样啊
Urology is not the study of urine.
泌尿学不是研究尿
It is the study of the urinary-tract system,
它研究的是人的泌尿系统
which includes the kidneys, the adrenal glands, the bladder,
包括肾脏 肾上腺 膀胱
as well as the male reproductive organs.
以及男性生殖器官
Oh, hello. Paging Dr. Peen.
好吧 你好啊 丁丁医生
She's a pediatric urologist.
她是小儿泌尿科医生
Oh, hello. Paging Dr. Baby-peen. So sorry.
你好啊 小男孩丁丁医生 真不好意思
Okay, you are being incredibly juvenile.
你真是太幼稚了
Henry, come on. Come on.
亨利 拜托 拜托
You're still coming over tonight, right,
你今晚还会来我家的对吧
to help me with the keynote thingy?
来帮我准备那个大会主持什么的
Henry?
亨利
So, I'll start on the risotto if you want to prep
如果你想准备炖小羊腿和调味蔬菜
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表