剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
You're destined for success.
你命中注定会成功
You've tested off the charts.
你天赋异禀
People love you.
大家都爱你
But more importantly, they need you.
更重要的是 大家都需要你
Why?
为什么
Because you posses a series of unique attributes.
因为你有许多独特的品质
Thanks.
谢谢
I do still feel like I'm on a journey, though, of self-discovery.
不过我觉得我还处在发现自我的过程中
Talking to the lozenge.
我是在说止咳糖
Oh. The lozenge.
哦 止咳糖啊
Knock, knock.
咚咚咚
Terrence, how's the new gig in customer service?
泰伦斯 客服部门的新活动怎么样
Press 1 for awesome.
想听"超赞"请按1
Beep.
哔
Press 2 for billing.
查询账单请按2
Fun fact -- 2 is actually the number for billing --
有趣的是 查账单真的是要按2
Okay, out, Terrence. Oh, absolutely.
你可以闪了 泰伦斯 好的
Oh! I almost forgot.
差点忘了
Our boss/my dad-in-law asked me to deliver this.
咱们老板 我岳父让我把这个给你
Is that what I think it is?
是我想的那个吗
Sam's inviting me to the Santa Barbara house?
山姆邀请我去他圣巴巴拉的家
Affirmative.
没错
Yes!
太棒了
Ye-- ye--
耶 耶
Sam only invites executives that he's eyeing for promotion
山姆只邀请他看中要提拔的执行官
up to his weekend estate to hobnob.
去他的周末宅邸共饮
Whoa. Hobnob.
哇 共饮耶
No. Promotion.
不 提拔
That's the exciting word, Charlie.
这才是让人兴奋的词 查理
Eliza. Eliza.
伊莉莎 伊莉莎
Good morning, Henry! How are you?!
早啊 亨利 你怎么样
I'll tell you how I'm not -- hearing impaired.
我告诉你我不怎么样 我不是听障
You're shouting.
你声音太大了
Sorry, I was just doing kegels to Riff Raff.
我在听着歌♥做骨盆操
All right, well, I wanted to let you know --
好吧 我是要告诉你
Are you still doing them?
你现在还在做吗
Don't. Please stop doing them.
不要 求你别做了
I need to cancel our work session on Friday.
咱们周五的安排得取消了
Ooh. Hot date?
有美女约会
No, but I'm hopeful that's on the horizon.
不是 不过应该也不远了
Still waiting on this girl i'm getting fixed up with to return my text.
还在等别人帮我撮合的那个女生回我短♥信♥
She didn't return your text?
她没回你的短♥信♥吗
No, but I'm sure she will eventually.
没有 不过她最后肯定会回的
Whoa-ho, a text is not something you return eventually.
短♥信♥可不是什么最后会回的事
Watch this.
瞧好了
Hi.
嗨
See? Freddy texted me right back.
看到没 弗雷迪秒回
Okay, well, I'm not concerned with texting at this precise moment.
好吧 不过我并不是想要现在就发短♥信♥
See? Two more seconds,
看 才两秒没理他
and Freddy's already pissed I didn't reply.
弗雷迪就不高兴了
I get it. I get it.
我懂了 我懂了
Something momentous has happened. What?
刚才发生了具有历史意义的一刻 什么
I have been invited
我收到邀请
to Sam Saperstein's ranch in Santa Barbara.
去山姆·萨珀斯坦在圣巴巴拉的庄园
Is that -- is that a big deal, or...Look!
这 这是件大事吗 因为...你看
Where did you get that?
你哪来的这个
Terrence.
泰伦斯给的
Oh, that must be some kind of mistake.
肯定是搞错了
This can't be right. Why?
不可能 为什么
Because usually, these retreats are Sam's way
因为一般山姆会用这种盛会
of vetting upper-level executives
审查一下上层执行官
who are... you know, being eyed.
就是 被他看上的执行官
I'm always being eyed.
我一直都备受瞩目啊
In fact, I would argue there is
而且我敢说
no one in this company who gets eyed more.
全公♥司♥没有谁比我更受瞩目
For example, when I exit a room,
比如 我离开房♥间时
it is impossible not to look.
大家的视线都不可能移开
First of all, that's not what I meant by being eyed.
首先 我所说的被看上并不是这个意思
Try not to look.
你不许看我
Eliza. Just try.
伊莉莎 试试嘛
Not looking.
没有在看
Still not looking.
还是没看
Nobody says hold up that many times when exiting a room.
谁出个门还要吼那么多句啊
All right, all right.
好了好了
P-please stop! You're gonna hurt yourself.
拜托你停下 会伤到自己的
Fine...fine
好吧 好吧
Looked! Ha ha!
你看了 哈
All right, this is exactly what I'm talking about, Eliza.
好吧 我要说的就是这个 伊莉莎
You don't exactly exude professionalism,
你根本没有专业范儿
so it's hard for me to imagine... What?
所以我很难想象 什么
That Saperstein would take note of my unrivaled status
很难想象萨珀斯坦会注意到
as this company's top-performing sales rep?
我最佳销♥售♥代表无人匹敌的状态吗
Seriously?
没搞错吧
Because I'm not a dude in a suit,
就因为我不是个穿西装的男人
you can't imagine that he would reward my flawless track record
你就想象不出他会因为我毫无瑕疵的业绩记录
by making me, say, the director of sales?
奖励提拔我做销♥售♥部主任吗
This is not about you not being a dude in a suit.
这并不在于你不是穿西装的男人
Furthermore, my job is harder than yours.
此外 我的工作比你的难多了
I deal with doctors.
我面对的可是真正的医生
You sell to the general public,
你是给普通大众做销♥售♥的
who will buy anything you put in front of them
只要他们觉得对他们鼻涕满脸的孩子有用
if they think it'll help their sticky, snot-covered kids.
你给他们什么 他们都会买♥♥的
Did you just say "furthermore"?
你刚刚是说了"此外"吗
Indeed. Henceforth, ergo...
的确如此 因此 从今以后
I should be promoted.
我应该升职
Llc.
得意地笑
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
But?
但是
But...
但是
I think it's more likely that you're my plus one.
我觉得很有可能你是我的女伴
Plus one?
女伴
Yes, I'm sorry, but...
是的 很抱歉
I'm nobody's plus one.
沾别人光这事我不干
I'm V.I.P., bitches.
老娘是贵宾 小婊砸们
"Bitches"? It's just me. One bitch.
小婊砸们 就我一个人 一个表砸
Was I plus one at Adam Levine's Halloween party?
骚当家的万圣趴我是女伴吗
At Avril Lavigne's Christmas party?
艾薇儿的圣诞趴呢
At Sherri Shepherd's purse party?
雪莉·谢波德[演员]的钱包趴呢
At the grand reopening of the South Pasadena Victoria's Secret,
还有南帕萨迪纳维秘内衣店的重新开业盛典
which I didn't go to, but to which I was invited,
虽然我没去 但我收到邀请了
and had I gone, I would have received a free thong.
要是我去的话 就有免费丁字裤
Was I plus one at Target's
塔吉特商店黑色星期五
preferred shoppers Black Friday pre-sale? Hmm?
优秀消费者预售活动 我是女伴吗
Was I plus one at Jennifer Meyer's irregular trunk sale?
詹妮弗·梅尔珠宝店的不寻常大甩卖♥♥ 我是女伴吗
Was I a plus one at Scott disick's interven--
斯考特·迪西克[真人秀选手]的劝解大会...
Fine, Eliza, fine.
好吧 好吧 伊莉莎
The point is, I receive plus ones.
重点是 我会收到别人邀请我共同出席
I do not be them.
但我绝对不去
Fine, I clearly touched a nerve. I take it back.
好吧 显然我激怒了你 我收回那句话
I'm sorry. You were invited here on your own merit.
抱歉 你是因为自己的表现而收到的邀请
And you discriminate against hot redheads.
而你对性感的红发尤物有偏见
And I, of course, discriminate against hot redheads.
当然 我对性感的红发尤物有偏见
And Eliza is not and never will be a...
而伊莉莎 从来不是 也永远不会是
plus one.
谁的女伴
There they are!
终于来了
The man of the hour.
我们的风云人物
Plus one.
和他的女伴
Look. Look at it this way.
听着 你可以这么理解
He may see you as my plus one now,
虽然现在他认为你是女伴
but by the time the weekend is over, you could very well be
但到了周末结束 你很可能就跟山姆
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表