剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
one that took the better part of three years
这计划用了我三年时间外加一万六千美金
and $16,000 to put into action.
最后才付诸实践
But things don't always go according to plan.
但是计划不如变化快啊
And when they don't, I tend to unravel.
每当如此 我都要解释一番
I guess what I'm trying to say is...
我想说的是...
I'm so sorry this weekend was such a disaster, sir.
很抱歉这个周末被我毁了 先生
Brava, Henry.
漂亮 亨利
Brava.
漂亮
Methinks this weekend was the opposite of a disaster.
我觉得这个周末根本没有搞砸
Methinks this weekend has been an unbridled success.
我觉得这个周末过得非常成功
And can I tell you something, honestly, son?
我能跟你说实话吗 小子
I have always wanted to splash about in that lake.
我一直都想跳进那个湖里玩玩儿
Sam.
山姆
Come on, Yazmin. This is a safe space.
亚济明 这里很安全
Henry, all I wanted was a chance to see this side of you,
亨利 我只是想找个机会看看真实的你
not the pre-packaged Henry product,
不是事先包装好的亨利式产品
perfectly formulated for success,
拥有完美配方 一定会成功
but the flawed, beautiful,
而是那个美好而有缺点
lake-jumping mess that lives inside of us all.
跳进湖里乱搞一气的真实的亨利
That's why in invited Eliza, quite frankly.
说实话 我邀请伊莉莎跟你一起来就是因为这个
You know, I, uh, can't help but notice
其实我早就注意到
you're a lot more lifelike around her.
你身边有她在的时候你会更加真实
I am, aren't it? I mean, look at you.
确实是啊 你看看你自己
I mean, you're late for dinner,
你吃饭迟到了
your shirt's untucked, you cut yourself shaving.
衬衫没有塞好 剃须还割到自己了
Oh, that's from the leeches, sir. From the leeches.
这是水蛭咬的 先生 水蛭咬的
You see what I mean?
你明白我的意思了吧
You probably had more fun this weekend than you have all year.
你这周末经历的事说不定比你平常一年经历的都多
She's the perfect plus one.
她简直是完美的女伴
Actually, sir, she's more than a plus one.
其实 先生 她不仅是我的女伴
She's V.I.P.
她可是贵宾
Eliza!
伊莉莎
Eliza!
伊莉莎
How could there be no bars?
手♥机♥怎么会没有信♥号♥♥
It's like we're in the middle '80s.
又不是生活在八十年代中期
Okay.
好吧
I'm still super mad,
虽然我现在还是很生气
but you just rode the crap out of that horse.
但是刚才你骑马真的好帅啊
Eliza, I'm sorry.
伊莉莎 对不起
I wasn't listening to you.
我没有听你的话
You weren't hurting me this weekend.
这周末你不是在伤害我
You were helping me.
你是在帮助我
Let me guess.
我猜猜
You got the promotion?
你升职了对吗
I did.
是的
I did. I got the promotion.
我升职了
As Oprah would say, "Ye-e-e-s."
就像奥普拉说的 太棒了---
"Ye-e-e-s."
太棒了---
But that exclamation aside,
我的确为此高兴
I don't want you to think that I value my job
但是我不想让你觉得我把工作
more than I value... our friendship.
看得比...我们之间的友情更加重要
Because I swear it's a tie.
我发誓 你们一样重要
A tie?
一样
Yes. A tie.
对 一样
There is now way that you came galloping out here
你大晚上骑骏马奔驰而来
on that majestic horse, bathed in moonlight,
还趁着朦胧的月光 不可能
to tell me it's a tie.
就是来说我们一样重要的吧
I took the least-majestic horse, I swear.
这是最普通的一匹马了 真的
In the stable, this thing looked like a donkey.
搁马厩里 这匹马就跟头驴子一样
You worship me.
你仰慕我
Admit it. I do not worship no.
承认吧 我才不仰慕你 才不是
Just admit it. You worship me. It's okay.
你就承认了吧 你仰慕我 没事的
No, I-I have grown accustomed to your face.
不 我就是习惯看着你的脸了而已
Thank you.
谢谢
That horse is chewing really loudly.
那匹马吃草的声音真的好大啊
Yes, he is.
是啊
Looks like you found your signal.
你手♥机♥好像有信♥号♥♥了
Yeah. I guess I did.
好像是的
Ah. Got a text from Charlie.
是查理发来的短♥信♥
Freddy just sent me nudes.
弗雷迪给我发了裸照
Hey, you.
亲爱的
Oh, very romantic.
很浪漫嘛
Oh, are you jealous?
你吃醋了吗
Should I be? No.
我应该吃醋吗 不
And it got zero "Likes," so I'm deleting it.
根本没人点赞 所以我要删掉了
Good. Yeah.
对 尽管删掉
Yes!
太爽了
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表