剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
I am, too, sir. Uh --
我也是 老板...
And I know how close the two of you are.
我也知道你们俩很亲近
I wouldn't characterize us as, uh --
我觉得我们之间没有...
He did give you a 9 on the Tatum/Dewan-Tatum scale.
塔图姆亲密打分的时候他给你打了九分
Yes, but --
是 但是...
And I'm told the two of you microwave burritos together.
我还听说你们俩一起用微波炉加热玉米卷吃
N-no. One time,
没有 就一次
I stood near him while he microwaved a burrito. One time.
他去加热玉米卷时我刚好在他旁边 就一次
Then you should have no problem standing by him
那在目前这一艰难的时刻 你一定也可以
during this troubling time.
支持他帮助他对吧
His wife has left him, Henry.
他妻子离开他了 亨利
He's gonna need his bestie now more than ever.
现在他尤其需要自己的好哥们
So, what is it that you would like me to do, sir?
那你想让我做什么 老板
It's more what I don't want you to do.
是我不想让你做什么
Don't...
不要...
not be there for him.
不陪在他身边
So...be there for him.
那就是 陪在他身边
And if he has nowhere to go...
还有如果他没地方去...
Don't not let him stay with you.
不要不让他跟你住在一起
So let him stay with me?
也就是让他跟我一起住呗
That's a great idea.
真是个好主意
Very generous.
你太大方了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢夸奖
Man, you smell good.
兄弟 你身上味道真好闻
Joan! Joan!
琼 琼
Wait.
等等
You tore it up in there!
刚才你太厉害了
Your footwork during the breakdown was on point.
似爪牙似魔鬼的步伐 简直酷炫
Thanks.
谢谢
You...
你...
showed a lot of spirit.
也是精神可嘉啊
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, I think Channing Tatum
其实我觉得钱宁·塔图姆
would be proud of us right now.
现在都会为我们骄傲的
Oh. R-right.
是啊
Listen, Joan, I know on several occasions,
听我说 琼 我知道有那么几次
I've accidentally eaten your belongings.
我无意中吃了你的东西
Those weren't accidents. I label all my food.
不是无意吧 我的东西上都有标注我的名字
It was blatant disregard.
你那是故意不尊重我
Exactly.
我知道
So let me make it up to you by buying you dinner.
那我今晚请你吃饭弥补一下吧
Joan was on the fence, but I won her over with a...
琼还犹豫不决的 可最终还是败给了我的
Please? Please? A-please-please?
好嘛 好嘛 好嘛
Gracias, Juan Pablo.
谢谢 阮·帕布洛
Larry, I really wish you'd stop calling me that.
拉里 我真心希望你别这么叫我了
H-hey, it's not jammie-time already, is it?
话说现在还不到睡觉时间吧
I don't remember ordering the early-bird special.
我可没有点早起套餐啊
Larry --
拉里
Look, look. I'm wearing my party shirt.
你看我把去参加派对的衬衣都穿上了
Let's hit the bars, have some drinks...
我们去酒吧玩玩 喝喝酒...
Find some sisters.
找几个妹子
I'll take the ugly one.
丑的那个归我
Really appreciate the offer, but I've had a long day.
提议真心不错 但是我今天太累了
I need to get some rest. So do you.
我得去休息了 你也休息吧
Good night, okay?
晚安 好吗
Ooh. I almost forgot.
对了 差点忘了
Don't use the toilet in the guest bath--
不要用客房♥的洗手...
She doesn't know...
她不知道...
How much...I need her.
我有多么 需要她
I know.
我知道
But you did hear me say
但是你听到我刚才说
not to use the toilet in the guest bathroom, right?
不要用客房♥的洗手间了对不对
Look, Larry, I'm a very solitary person,
拉里 我这个人一向独居惯了
and you... clearly, are not.
而你 显然不是
Are you sure you don't want to try to make a run
你确定真的不要想办法
at getting Nancy back?
让南希回来吗
Maybe if you made some big, romantic gesture...
或许如果你做点大型浪漫的事...
You mean like a flash mob?
你是说像快闪那样的吗
That's not where my mind went, no.
我不是这个意思
Most women consider the flash mob
大多数女人觉得
to be the most romantic gesture a man can make --
快闪是男人能做出的最浪漫的事
second only to a surprise proposal on a jumbotron.
仅次于在大屏幕上突然求婚
Well, it sounds like you've done your research.
你好像都做过调查研究了
And I'm glad you're being proactive.
很高兴你这么积极主动
Yeah.
真的
Well, let's get some rest.
那我们就休息吧
Good night.
晚安
I don't know if we can sleep.
真的可以去睡觉吗
We have so much planning to do.
我们还有好多事要做呢
Do you happen to own a tear-away suit?
话说你有那种一秒变装的西服吗
You know what?
算了
Don't bother yourself. I'll look.
你不用麻烦了 我自己找吧
Larry, I have a seasonal system with my wardrobe.
拉里 我衣橱里的衣服是按季节分的
The linens and the tweeds cannot be mixed --
亚麻衣服和粗呢衣服不能混在一起...
Hello?
喂
Henry, guess where I am right now.
亨利 你猜猜我现在在哪里
Eliza, this is not a good time.
伊莉莎 我现在没工夫
Just guess! Guess!
快猜嘛 快猜
I'm not in the mood to play games.
我现在没心情跟你玩游戏
But I'm about to make some serious progress
但是你安排给我的任务 我马上就要
on the assignment you gave me.
取得实质性进展了
I'm outside Joan's house. She's inside with her husband.
我现在在琼家门外面 她跟她丈夫在里面
Did they see you? Just drive away. Drive away!
他们看到你了吗 快开车走 快
No, Henry. She invited me.
不是 亨利 是她邀请我来的
The research worked. I think she likes me.
调查起作用了 她好像开始喜欢我了
I just picked up pizza for the three of us to eat.
我刚去买♥♥了披萨要三个人一起吃
Oh, my God! It's a pizza party! We're having a pizza party.
天哪 是披萨派对 我们要开披萨派对了
J. Pabs, do you have any scissors?
小帕布 你家里有剪子吗
Never mind.
算了
I have to hang up now.
我得先挂了
Oh, goody. Is that the pizza?
太好了 那是我们最爱的披萨吗
White pizza from Geppetto's -- that's our favorite.
盖比特家的白披萨 我们的最爱
Geppetto's is the only
盖比特家的白披萨
white pizza in Los Angeles that travels well.
是洛杉矶唯一一家长途跋涉不变质的
Sunset Magazine voted it "Worth the trip."
日落杂♥志♥发起的投票结果是"再远也值得"
I tend to agree.
我同意
Wait! No! Scott! Don't eat that! It has oregano!
等等 斯格特 不要吃那个 里面有牛至
Joan?
琼
Scott's allergic to oregano, isn't he?
斯格特对牛至过敏对吧
He certainly is.
确实
Scott?
斯格特
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
Well, I thought -- I thought I-I remembered --
好像 我好像记得...
She's saying "Scott's allergic to oregano."
她说过什么"斯格特对牛至过敏"
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on.
等等 等等
What's directly across the street
西亚当斯雪福龙加油站
from the West Adams Chevron Station?
街道对面是什么
Answer!
快回答
7-Eleven.
7-11便利店
Wrong. It's been an empty lot for years.
回答错误 那里已经空置很多年了
Oh, dear God.
苍天啊
She's been Yelp-stalking me.
她一直在点评网跟踪我
That's how she found about Mandy's class and Geppetto's.
所以她才发现了曼迪的舞蹈课还有盖比特披萨
I don't think that I can even finish this.
这样一说我都没胃口吃完这块披萨了
I can.
还是吃完吧
That pizza is topped with lies.
那块披萨上浇的全是谎言
But not oregano.
但是没有牛至啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry. I was just trying to get to know you.
对不起 我只是想了解你
For what it's worth, I feel really bad.
无论如何 我真的很过意不去
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表