剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
I don't think it's gonna happen for me here today, sir. No.
我感觉这样我好像尿不出来 是啊
No, sure. Sure. Just gonna shove off.
确实 当然 我先走了
He's clean.
他没病
Yeah. Sounded that way. Yeah.
嗯 听上去好像是的 对
Noted. I will remove his profile from hotdatescoldsores.net.
知道了 那我把他的资料从性病约炮网上撤下来
Good. Yeah.
对 好
Henry may have been disease free,
亨利可能没得过什么那方面的病
but we were about to make him go viral.
但是我们要让他像病毒般疯狂传播
Now, 51% of the mice with symptoms survive the trial,
出现症状老鼠中有51%在实验中存活了下来
which I'm calling a success.
我觉得这就算成功了
Good morning, Henry. And how are you?
早啊 亨利 你好吗
Listening intently,
我正在认真听汇报呢
as we're in the middle of a meeting.
我们正在开会
Listen, I was wondering if you were free on Thursday.
话说你周四有时间吗
Free to do what? Get a drink with me maybe.
有时间干什么 跟我去喝一杯吧
There's something I want to show you.
我有东西要给你看
He's free.
他有空
What do you want to show me?
你想给我看什么
Um, I thought we could just leave
那我们到时候下班后
from the office after work and drive together.
一起开车从单位直接过去吧
Sound good? Yes. Very.
怎么样 好啊
Great. It's gonna be a late night.
那说定了 我们可能会到很晚
So make sure you rest up.
所以一定要好好休息哦
She's been acting so weird lately.
她最近行为很诡异啊
Henry, are you out of your mind? She wants you.
亨利 你疯了吗 她是想跟你上♥床♥啊
Okay, don't...
我说你别...
Don't do that. Don't do that!
别这样好吗 快住手
She doesn't want me.
她才不想跟我上♥床♥
You may not be good at reading between the lines, but I am.
你可能不擅长领会人家的暗示 但是我擅长
"Rest up"? Oh, you are in for it, buddy.
好好休息 这绝对是对你有意思 老弟
Now, do you want me to go down to the lab
你想让我去实验室
and whip up some stamina sups?
给你来点精力增剂吗
Sups? Supplements! Yes or no?
增剂 增强药剂啊 到底要不要
Larry, you're being ridiculous.
拉里 别胡闹了
We're like brother and sister.
我们就跟兄妹一样
Or cousins.
或者是表兄妹
Took my cousin to the prom.
我有一次带我表妹去参加舞会
And I am not afraid to say
我可以毫不畏惧地说
that we did more than slow dance.
我们做的事情可不止跳舞哦
Don't...
不要
...tell people that story. No?
告诉大家那个故事 不能吗
Henry is super, super excited about tomorrow night.
亨利对明晚超级超级激动
He is? Well, Larry is,
是吗 拉里反正是
but I'm hoping it'll trickle down.
不过我希望他能影响他一下
Good because I found a great venue.
那就好 因为我找到了个好地方
I think we could each invite, mm, 20 girls?
我在想咱们每人邀请 20个姑娘怎么样
20? I'm having trouble finding one who's right.
20个 我连一个合适的都找不到呢
Listen to this one.
你听听这个
"I love nature."
"我爱大自然"
What's wrong with nature?
热爱大自然怎么了
Nothing, but the people who love it smell bad.
没怎么 不过热爱自然的人通常不怎么好闻
And look at this bitch. Ugh.
你再看看这个贱♥人♥ 好恶心
She looks nice.
她还挺漂亮的啊
In a flowers-in-the-attic kind of way.
她就是电影《阁楼里的花》里的那种[乱♥伦♥]
Don't tell me she's not sleeping with her brother.
说她没跟自己的哥哥在上♥床♥谁信啊
Whoa! Okay, hold up.
我说你等等
Now you're the one blocking.
你这是在否决别人了啊
Block-- blocking? I'm not blocking.
否决 我才没有
I just know Henry's tastes, and sorry, but people who
我只是知道亨利的品位 不好意思
"Don't like animals"
"不喜欢动物"的人
need not apply.
就没申请的必要了
Henry doesn't even have animals.
亨利根本就没养小动物
If you don't like animals, you're racist.
如果不喜欢动物 那就是种族歧视
Mm, disagree.
这我可不同意
I really hope we're not wasting our time on this,
我真的希望我们不是在浪费时间
because we served that cookie up on a platter,
因为我们给他免费送了一个曲奇饼干
and he didn't even bite. Yeah.
可是他根本一口没吃 是啊
We could probably invite a million girls with bad dads,
我们或许可以邀请无数个有不称职老爸的姑娘
and Henry would still find a way to screw it up.
可是亨利还是能找到法子搞砸
Mm-hmm. You're gonna have to coach him up.
对 你得好好教教他
Get your Mr. Miyagi on.
找上你的宫城先生
Teach him a little wax on, wax that ass.
教教他怎么玩儿 好好准备一下
That night, I stopped by Henry's
那天晚上 我去亨利家
to help him get his game on.
帮他准备找到自己的节奏
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Henry, let me in. I need to talk to you.
亨利 让我进去 我要跟你谈谈
About what? Open your door.
谈什么 先开门
For someone so big on manners,
对一个那么注重礼貌的人来说
you seem to have forgotten yours.
你这次好像忘记自己该有礼貌了啊
Would you like a beverage? Yes, please.
你想喝饮料吗 想喝 谢谢
All right.
好
You know, it's, uh, customary
知道吗 去别人家之前
to call someone before dropping by.
按照习惯应该先打个电♥话♥的
A girl walks into your house,
有姑娘来你家找你
and that's the first thing you say to her?
你开头第一句就跟人家说这个吗
No wonder you're just sitting around being lonely.
难怪你会这样一个人孤独寂寞呢
Maybe a little lonely.
好吧 可能有一点寂寞
And maybe I can help you with that.
或许我可以帮你
Uh, what are you doing?
你干什么呢
Women like it when you find excuses to touch them.
你找理由碰女人的时候她们通常会很喜欢的
You never do that.
可你从来不那样
Well, I don't like touching people for no reason.
我不喜欢无缘无故碰别人
Well, I'm not talking about for no reason.
我说的不是无缘无故的碰
I'm talking about for a very, very specific reason.
而是有很明确很具体的理由那种
What are we doing here?
我们这是要干什么
I spend tons of time letting you boss me around,
你使唤我教训我了那么长时间
and now it's your turn.
现在轮到你了
So, lesson number one, while I'm casually talking to you,
所以 第一课 我随意跟你聊天的时候
find some small excuse to touch me.
找些小理由来碰我
Great job. Great job.
不错 做得漂亮
That was excellent progress.
进步很大嘛
Hats off to you, sir. So, yeah -- oh.
向你致敬 先生 那我先...
This is yours. I'm really sorry.
这是你的 真不好意思
And I will be seeing you tomorrow.
那我们明天见了
You wanted to see me, sir?
你找我吗 先生
Terrence, yes, um...
泰伦斯 对...
I had Joan order you some lunch.
我让琼帮你订了午餐
Well, this will sure make my cube mates jealous.
我的小伙伴们肯定会嫉妒我的
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 爸
I meant for you to eat it here in my office.
我是想让你在我办公室吃完
With me.
跟我一起
Seriously?
真的吗
Seriously.
真的
I'd be honored.
万分荣幸
Oh, wow, this looks lovely.
哇塞 好可爱啊
Is that a frizzled leek?
这是油炸韭葱吗
Let's cut the crap, Terrence. I mean...
我们开门见山吧 泰伦斯 你...
Look. Look.
你听我说
What is it you want from me, huh?
你到底想要我怎么样
Well, sir, I... suppose I want
先生 我要的就跟
what everyone else at work seems entitled to --
其他员工有权得到的一样吧
Love, respect, and...
爱 尊重 还有...
my name worked cleverly into a song.
巧妙地把我的名字唱进歌♥里
Well, "Terrence" doesn't work cleanly into songs.
可是"泰伦斯"这名字不适合唱进歌♥里啊
It's cumbersome, un-- ungainly.
这名字难听 不像样
Oh, what about "Oops, I Terranced again"?
你觉得"哎呦 我又泰伦斯了"怎么样
Be reasonable.
别闹好吗
Fine.
好吧
But I would be remiss, sir,
但是如果我不表达出
if I didn't articulate my frustration
你无缘无故拒绝我让我感到的沮丧
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表