剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
to join your book club, Wren,
加入你们的读书俱乐部了吧 蕾恩
but, um... I re-read my thesis,
但是 我又重新看了一遍我的论文
and it is hogwash.
那简直就是一堆废话
Jo and Laurie are meant to be friends,
乔和劳里注定只能做朋友
and Laurie is seeing someone else.
劳里有别的人了
You see, Wren? Laurie doesn't hate Jo.
看到了吧 蕾恩 劳里并不恨乔
Laurie is just in a relationship.
劳里只是已经有喜欢的人了
And make no mistake, Laurie is not physically attracted to Jo.
毫无疑问 虽然乔对劳里没有性吸引力
But Laurie certainly did not need to just say that.
但是劳里也不需要说出来的
Agreed.
同意
Laurie still has some work left to do.
劳里还需要进一步努力啊
I'm sorry, Wren.
对不起 蕾恩
And not just in a self-serving,
我这么做不是为了自己
I-want-your-sandwich kind of way.
不是因为想吃到你做的美味三明治
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I really didn't.
我不是故意伤害你的感情的 真的
Apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, and, uh...
对了...
One more thing. Bryn?
还有一件事 布琳
Yeah?
什么事
For someone with such a large welcome mat,
你家门口那么大一张擦鞋垫写着欢迎
you aren't very welcoming.
可是你却一点都不热情啊
Burn returned, my dear.
讽刺回去 亲爱的
That's your burn?
这就是你的讽刺吗
How long did it take you to come up with that?
你是想了多久才想出来的
With my phone off for almost --
我的手♥机♥关机差不多...
I don't know how long because my phone was off --
其实我不知道多久 因为手♥机♥关机了
It was just me and this one thought that I couldn't shake.
现在就只有我和那个挥之不去的想法
The only person who I wasn't hiding from,
我唯一不逃避的人
the only person who had ever seen me with no #Filter was...
唯一真正♥见♥过不带#和滤镜的我的人是...
Henry. Hey.
亨利 嘿
How did it go with Freddy?
你跟弗雷迪进行得怎么样
It went exactly... like it was supposed to.
该怎么样...就怎么样了
Oh, good.
那就好
Glad to hear it. Have a great night.
那就好 晚安
Henry. Wait.
亨利 等等
I want to give you your jacket back.
我想把外套还给你
You can just give it to me tomorrow.
明天给我就行
No.
不行
I really want to give it to you tonight.
我真的很想今晚就还给你
You sure you want to head home right now?
你确定现在就要回家吗
No, I'm not.
不确定
I have to go feed my cat.
我得回家喂猫
You don't have a cat.
你根本没养猫
I have to go purchase a cat and then feed it generously.
我先去买♥♥只猫 然后再把它喂饱
I don't understand what the point of this button is!
这按钮到底怎么回事
I wasn't discouraged.
我没有泄气
Henry had taught me to follow through on my good ideas,
亨利教我要对自己的好点子坚持到底
and this one was even better than the blorkel.
这个点子比呼吸毯那个还好
Henry and I were going to be together...
我和亨利会在一起的...
or else.
不然能怎样
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表