剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
I'll strap on the speedo, and we'll meet at the pool.
我去换泳装 我们泳池见
Mm, great.
棒
Uh, what about the horses? What about the riding?
那马呢 还去骑马吗
If I know anything about horses, Henry, they'll wait.
我说马啊 亨利 让它们等着吧
Aren't you gonna change?
你要换衣服吗
Into what? I didn't bring swim gear.
换什么 我又没带泳装来
Why? Because swimming was not on the itinerary.
为什么 因为游泳一项根本就不在日程安排上
Well, the itinerary changed.
日程安排改了嘛
You have to be able to go with the flow, Henry.
你得学会适应大家的节奏 亨利
And you have to stop trying to control the flow.
你不要继续控制大家的节奏了好吗
It's not my fault everyone always wants to do what I do.
这不能怪我啊 我做的大家都想做
It's like when I got bangs
就好像我剪了齐刘海
and then Michelle Obama got bangs.
然后米歇尔·奥巴马也跟着我剪了齐刘海
And when I said, "Kids are so fat,"
当我说"现在孩子真胖"时
and then she jumped on the whole childhood obesity bandwagon.
她就加入反对儿童肥胖的游♥行♥中了
And then when I started wearing lots of sleeveless stuff,
而当我开始穿无袖上衣的时候
who suddenly had their arms showing all the time?
是谁也突然开始大露胳膊了
The first lady of nonstop riding my jock.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥就是这么跟着我的感觉走
Well, if you don't mind,
如果你不介意的话
now that everyone's had their fun copying you by the pool,
大家也都学你在泳池边玩过了
I'd like to reintroduce the idea of horseback riding...
现在我想再提议大家去骑马...
Yay. .. which I spent three years
好 我可是用了三年时间
and over $16,000 learning how to do.
花了一万六千多美金才学会的
All I ask is that you don't do anything to derail it.
我就只求你不给我捣乱
You have my word.
我保证
And while you guys are riding, I'm gonna sneak off
你们骑马的时候 我要偷偷溜走
and see if I can catch an Oprah sighting.
去看看奥普拉会不会出现
I'd totally go Oprah watching.
去看奥普拉我一定要跟你一起
Oh, yeah, me, too. Totally.
对 还有我 一定去
Oprah watching? Oh!
去看奥普拉吗 好啊
If we leave before dark, we can hike up to the lake.
如果天黑前出发 还能徒步去湖边看看
Wonderful!
太棒了
I'll slip into my ambling kilt.
我去换休闲短裙
No! My strolling culottes.
不 是休闲裤裙
Let's go.
咱们走
Want me to tell Oprah you say hey?
需要我代你向奥普拉问好吗
Louis.
路易斯
I'm gonna need a pineapple to go.
我需要一杯菠萝汁带走
Do you want a pineapple?
你也要喝吗
Pineapple? Yeah.
菠萝汁 好
Make it two.
来两杯
I was trying to get Henry to relax,
我一直在想办法让亨利放松
but it wasn't easy.
但是真的不好办
He was crushing his chance of promotion,
他一直在想尽办法找机会升职
and not in the urban dictionary sense.
真的是不顾一切想尽办法
...into a top-selling furniture sealant.
...变为畅销家具密封剂
Stop talking, Henry. Stop...Stop talking.
住嘴 亨利 你...住嘴
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
The frantic mating song of the yellow-throated warbler.
黄喉林莺疯狂求偶的鸣叫声
I know I'm horny.
我都听激动了
Seriously, though, have you ever heard a sound so sweet?
说真的 你听过这么动听的鸟鸣声吗
Henry, you got to relax.
亨利 你得放松
I can't relax.
我放松不了
He cut me off before I could deprecate.
我都还没说什么他就不让我说了
I still need to deprecate.
我还得继续努力去跟他说啊
Eliza, wait till you see what's just up ahead!
伊莉莎 等你来看前面的好东西哦
Oh, my God, I can't wait.
天哪 真是迫不及待了
I'm bombing. I'm tanking.
我要完蛋了 要惨了
I can feel the promotion slipping through my fingers.
我能感觉到升职机会从我指间溜走
I can feel it. You're overthinking it.
我能感觉到 你想多了
Don't overthink it. Just try to have fun.
不要多想 你就放松开心玩玩嘛
I'm not having fun.
我才不开心
Can you maybe try to, like, look like you're having fun?
你能至少假装自己很开心吗
Are you having a nosebleed?
你这是流鼻血了吗
What?
什么
Hurry up, slowpokes!
快点来啊 大蜗牛
Do something fun.
做点有意思的事
Before the day's over, do one fun thing, okay?
今天结束前 做一件有意思的事好吗
Just so Saperstein knows you're capable.
这样萨珀斯坦才能知道你的能力啊
Good idea. Okay.
好主意 好
Got it.
我懂了
Reunited with her one true love.
又和她的真爱重聚了
When I was voted "Milf of the moment"
我被蒙特西托季刊
by Montecito Quarterly, we shot my cover photo right here.
选为"迷人少♥妇♥"时 封面硬照就是在这里拍的
Now, tell me why. Don't be modest.
告诉我原因 不要谦虚
I saved this lake.
我拯救了这个湖
Mom chaired the conservancy group
宣布这里为淡水保护区的
that had it declared a freshwater preserve.
水利小组是妈妈负责的
It's been off-limits to development
这里禁止一切形式的开♥发♥
or any form of recreation.
或者娱乐活动
In fact, it's been untouched by human beings --
说实话 这里不受人类触及已经...
Cannonball!
炮弹来啦
Oh! No!
不
Get in here! Come on. Oh, my God.
你们快下来啊 天哪
Why is everyone crying?
大家为什么都在哭啊
It's over.
完蛋了
It's not a big deal.
没什么大不了的啦
I mean, I can't check,
虽然我无法确定
but it bet it's not even trending,
但是肯定上不了热门话题
so, you know, the only people who know about you
所以知道你跳进禁止游泳的湖的
jumping into a forbidden lake are your boss, his family,
就只有你老板 你老板的家人
the Montecito branch of the EPA, and maybe, like, Stedman.
环保局蒙特西托分局 可能还有斯特德曼[教育家]
My chances for a promotion are dead,
我升职的梦想破灭了
just like the fragile ecosystem of that lake.
就像那个湖脆弱的生态系统一样
I'm s--
我真的很...
Oh, my God, uh, Henry, don't freak out,
天哪 亨利 你不要惊慌
but, uh, you have a -- a leech on your --
但是有条水蛭在你的...
Yes, I do have a leech,
对 我确实有条水蛭
a leech that's been sucking the life out of me
那条水蛭整个周末以来一直在吸走我的
all weekend, and her name is Eliza Dooley.
生活希望 她的名字就叫伊莉莎·杜丽
I'm a leech?
我是水蛭吗
You practically begged me to stay here, so...
是你求我来留下的 所以...
Well, that was my mistake.
我当初不应该求你留下
And it was my mistake for listening to you.
也不应该听你的鬼话
You ruined my weekend!
你毁了我的周末
God, in all honesty,
天哪 说实话
I think I preferred you when you were on your phone.
我更喜欢跟你打电♥话♥的时候
Fine.
好吧
Oh, my God, I have a leech on my neck.
天哪 我脖子上有条水蛭
I know. That's what I said.
我知道 我就是想跟你说这个
I was trying to help you!
我是想帮你
I've been trying to help.
我一直想帮你
What's the rule again? If it's cold --
规则是什么来着 如果冷...
Wait.
就等等
And if it's hot? Not.
如果热 就不等
And if it's yellow, let it mellow?
如果是黄色 先别冲厕所
Terrence.
特伦斯
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉迟到了
And I'm never late.
我从不迟到的
As a matter of fact, I'm usually early.
说实话 我一般都是早到的
Punctuality, sir,
先生 守时一直是
is an attribute I pride myself on.
我自己引以为豪的优点
Where's your better half?
你的完美另一半呢
Eliza? She's gone, sir.
伊莉莎吗 她走了 先生
I believe she's gone.
她应该是走了
I fouled it up, just like I fouled up
是我搞砸了 就像我搞砸了
everything else this weekend.
这个周末的一切一样
I had a plan.
我明明计划好的
Some might call it a perfect, flawless plan,
有人甚至可能称之为一个完美无缺的计划
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表