剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
Brit crushed me.
布里特把我打了个落花流水
What up, Doolio?
你好啊 杜丽
It's your girl fit Brit.
我是你姐们儿布里特啊
Check your stats, hon, 'cause I just smoked your ass.
你看看自己的粉丝数 亲 我刚超过你了呢
Well, I'm really proud of you.
我真的很为你骄傲
You did a really good job tonight.
你今晚做得真的很棒
Brit may have killed the instagame,
布里特可能赢了跟我的粉丝数比赛
but I had earned Henry's respect
但是我赢得了亨利的尊重
and kept a small child alive.
而且还照顾好了一个小孩子
Damn.
该死
Is there anything in the world kids love
这世界上小孩子最喜欢的
more than chicken nuggets?
除了鸡块还有别的吗
Maybe not.
可能没有了
Hey. Maybe not.
可能真没有
Vita-nuggets --
维生素鸡块
Chicken nuggets with vitamin-infused breading.
添加维生素的鸡块
It's their dinner and their daily allowance, all in one!
既是晚餐 又是零食 合二为一
Look how excited you are.
你怎么这么兴奋啊
With vita-nuggets,
有了维生素鸡块
we move from the pharmacy to the frozen-foods aisle.
我们可以从制药业扩展到冷冻食品业
What happens if they want seconds?
他们吃得根本停不下来怎么办
Which got us thinking.
所以我们就得思考了
With vitamins disguising themselves as
虽然维生素的伪装形式多种多样
gum balls and sour worms and teddy bears
有泡泡糖 小虫子 泰迪熊
and even, in theory, chicken nuggets,
甚至理论上 还有鸡块
how many calls must Poison Control receive annually
但是每年有毒物质控制中心收到多少父母来电
from parents whose children have unintentionally overdosed?
说自己的孩子无意中多吃了
The answer is...
答案是...
An ass-load.
不计其数
Eliza, the data, please.
伊莉莎 说一下数据
"Eliza, the data, please."
"伊莉莎 说一下数据"
Um an estimated 50,000 calls a year --
每年大约有五万个电♥话♥...
So two ass-loads.
两倍不计其数
Wow. Two ass-loads.
有这么多啊
Sir, there are people in this room who will tell you
所以这里有人会告诉你
that our vitamin needs to be cooler, hipper, gummier,
我们的维生素需要更好看好吃好嚼
that it needs to pretend to be something it is not.
需要假装成其他的东西
Like Jessica Simpson when she dated John Mayer.
就像杰西卡·辛普森跟约翰·梅尔约会一样
Who did she think she was kidding?
她以为别人都是傻子吗
I know, right?
谁说不是啊
But I maintain,
但是我坚持
for this vitamin to be a success,
要让维他命产品成功
all it needs to do is keep being a vitamin...
只需要维生素老老实实做自己的维生素就行了
...with a pleasant but not delicious orangey taste.
味道做成不讨人厌但是也不美味的橙味就行
Mm. No one's eating a bottle of these bad boys.
没人愿意吃一瓶这个玩意儿的
That's what makes them safe.
这样的维生素 放着才会安全
That's what we tell parents
我们就是要这么告诉众位父母
because what parent doesn't want their child to be safe?
因为天下父母都希望自己的孩子安全健康
So we take down our competitors by exposing a strength
所以我们通过发扬本来的缺点
which is actually a weakness? Yes.
来打败竞争对手 对
It's nothing short of brilliant!
真是太机智了
Oh! How about that?!
怎么样
Our elephant shall ride again!
我们的小象又要崛起了
Come here, you. Oh, ookay.
过来抱抱 好吧
I could dip you.
真想亲你一口啊
Oh! Actually, sir, it was Eliza's revelation.
其实这都是伊莉莎的功劳
Eliza.
伊莉莎
That's magnificent work.
干得太漂亮了
Thank you. No, thank you.
谢谢 不 是谢谢你
You two really are quite the power couple.
你们俩口子真是所向无敌啊
Oh, no, sir. We're just --
不是 我们只是...
Perfect together. You really are.
你们就是天生一对 真的
I mean, can you imagine how exquisite the offspring?
想想 你们俩的孩子该多么完美
Oh, I imagine they'd be quite ugly, sir.
应该是很丑吧 老板
Red-headed Koreans -- it's not a good look.
红发傻头傻脑的韩国人 真心不怎么好看
Typically.
一般都那样
That I don't know, but I can tell you that
这我不知道 但是我可以告诉你
Okay. What is "Private dancer" about?
好吧 那《私人舞者》是写什么的
I think that one's pretty self-explanatory.
这个就不言自明了吧
Oh, Henry, can I talk to you for a sec?
亨利 能跟你说几句话吗
What's up?
怎么了
Well, you know how I did exactly what you instructed me to do,
你知道我按照你的指示
and I spent the whole weekend helping others, including you?
周末一直在帮助别人包括你对吧
Yes.
对
And you know how you were supposed to have fun and not work,
你也知道你周末不该工作应该玩儿
but you did the opposite, so you lose and I win? Okay.
但你没做到 所以你输了我赢了对吧 嗯
I was thinking that maybe I should get some kind of reward.
那你是不是该奖励我一下呢
Reward? What did you have in mind?
奖励 你想要什么
$60,000.
六万块
I accidentally left Charmonique's wig closet open.
我不小心忘记把夏莫妮卡的假发间关上了
I have bad news for you, Eliza.
告诉你个坏消息 伊莉莎
I actually had fun this weekend.
其实我这周末很开心
You did not! I had a freaking blast.
才没有 我开心得要死
No! No! You're a liar!
才没有 你个骗子
Fine, then just $30,000, made out to Charmonique!
就三万块还不行吗 补偿给夏莫妮卡的
Henry!
亨利
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表