剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you, Raj.
谢谢你 拉杰
Hey. Waiting for someone?
在等人吗
Freddy. Expecting your lady?
弗雷迪 等你女朋友吗
Who? Uh...
谁 啊...
Julia. Julia. Yeah.
茱莉亚 是茱莉亚
No, she's working tonight. She's not gonna make it.
不是等她 她今晚上班 来不了了
Hmm. No woman, no cry.
不找女人省得伤心
That's actually a popular misconception.
其实这是很常见的误解
That is not what that song was about.
那首歌♥不是这个意思
I never should have tried to get serious with her, right?
我就不该跟她认真的 对吗
Is that it? She's just not the relationship kind of girl?
是不是 她不是那种喜欢稳定关系的女孩子
Come on, Henry.
告诉我 亨利
You know her better than anyone else.
你最了解她了
No, no. Oh, yeah, you do. You can tell me.
不不 你最了解她 你能告诉我原因
What happened between us?
我们之间到底是怎么回事
I'm not really sure. Maybe -- maybe it wasn't meant to be.
我也不清楚 可能你们注定不能在一起
Wasn't meant to be? We were crazy about each other.
注定不能在一起吗 可我们都很喜欢彼此啊
We devoured each other.
我们都对彼此很痴迷啊
I mean, I'm sure she told you the sex was just out of control.
她肯定跟你说过我们上♥床♥时有多么疯狂吧
Maybe she's scared... of being vulnerable...
可能她害怕...自己变得脆弱...
...of, uh... of having something real.
害怕...有些事变得真实
Yeah, that sounds about right.
是啊 好像就是这样
Yeah, it does.
确实是
It's like the second she knows you care about her,
就好像她一旦知道你在乎她
watch out, boy.
你就得小心了 小子
She'll chew you up. She's a maneater.
她会把你生吞活剥 她简直会吃人
I think I might do "Maneater."
要不我就表演《食人者》吧
Yeah! Ha ha!
厉害 哈哈
All right.
好 下面我来
I looked worse than Megan Fox after a bad chemical peel.
虽然我看上去比化学换肤失败的梅根·福克斯还难看
But for the first time in forever,
但是我人生中头一回
I wasn't thinking about what I looked like.
没有在意自己的样子
I was only thinking about...
而是一心只想着...
Henry!
亨利
Henry.
亨利
Excuse me.
借过
Time's up.
时间到
Eliza. You look ready for bed.
伊莉莎 你这样子是准备睡觉了吗
I don't want to set fire to your living quarters
我不想给你家里放火
or wiretap your mom's phone.
也不想窃听你妈妈的电♥话♥
That's reassuring.
那我就放心了
I just -- I just want to know how you feel about me.
我...我只是想知道你对我的感觉
Right. Right.
好 好
Come in.
进来吧
Have a seat. Yes, right there.
坐吧 对 就在那边就行
So, it's hard for me to access my own feeling sometimes,
有时候我很难面对自己的感情
you know, due to a great number of things,
原因有很多吧
including the 1979 remake of "The Champ"
包括1979年重拍《天涯赤子心》
starring Ricky Schroder,
里奇·斯克路德主演的时候
during which I cried so hard, I threw up.
我看完后哭的太伤心 所以都哭吐了
Who's Ricky Schroder?
里奇·斯克路德是谁
"Who is...?"
里奇·斯克路德...
Doesn't matter.
无所谓了
The -- the -- the point is...
重点是...
...I have trouble understanding my own feelings sometimes.
有时候我会无法理解自己的感情
But in this case, I believe I understand yours.
但这件事上 我觉得我是理解你的感情的
I almost convinced myself otherwise,
我差点就说服我自己了
but deep down, I think I know.
但是我觉得我内心深处还是明白的
Know what? Your feelings for me
明白什么 你对我的感觉
are less about me and more about you...
不只关乎我 而更关乎你自己...
and Freddy.
还有弗雷迪
Things with him were getting serious,
因为你跟他之间的关系认真了
and that scared you.
所以你害怕了
So -- so you sabotaged the relationship
所以你就想拿我当挡箭牌
by throwing yourself at me.
来破坏你们的关系
Are you kidding?
你是在跟我开玩笑吗
It took you a full day to come up with that?
你花了一整天时间就想出来了这个吗
Wow. That's really pathetic, Henry.
真是可悲啊 亨利
Eliza... You know, maybe I should be with Freddy.
伊莉莎 可能我就该跟弗雷迪在一起
At least he knows what he wants.
至少他知道自己想要什么
Plus he happens to own an adonis belt.
再说了他还有人鱼线
And all your belts are leather.
而你只有皮带勒出来的印子
And for the record,
我还要说明一下
I'm not scared of being in a relationship, Henry.
我不害怕跟别人正经谈恋爱 亨利
You are.
是你怕
I happen to be in a relationship
我现在不就在跟人谈恋爱吗
that is healthy and functional and smooth.
我们那是多么健康平稳顺利的关系啊
That literally sounds like
你这话说的
you're describing a bowel movement.
好像是在描述排便
That's strictly coincidental.
绝对只是巧合
Is it? See, I think you're hiding
是吗 其实我觉得你是
behind your safe, boring, crappy relationship with Julia,
藏在跟茱莉亚之间那安全无聊糟糕的关系后
hoping no one notices that you're not in love with her.
害怕别人会发现你其实根本没跟她相爱
I notice.
可我发现了
I notice.
我发现了
You're the one --
你才是...
You're the one who's terrified of feeling anything --
你才是那个害怕感受到...
anything you can't control.
无法控制的感情的人
You're just a chicken. You're a big chicken!
你就是个胆小鬼 你个大胆小鬼
Eliza!
伊莉莎
And that... is the m-monologue
刚才就是...我参加试镜
from the play I am auditioning for.
要表演的独白部分
So, wish me luck, guys.
所以两位祝我好运吧
Ouch.
好伤心啊
While I was drinking away my feelings...
在我借酒消愁的时候...
...Henry was probably home
亨利可能在家里
having missionary make-up sex with...
用传教士体♥位♥跟...
You didn't go after her.
你没有去追她
You didn't go after Julia.
你没有去追茱莉亚
She's waiting for me downstairs. Liar!
她在楼下等我呢 骗人
She stormed off mad at you,
她向你大发脾气
and you didn't go after her because what I said is true.
而你没有去追她是因为你知道我说的都是对的
And you're secretly in love with me.
你就是秘密地爱上我了
Blink once if you're secretly in love with me. Eliza.
如果秘密爱上我了就眨眼一次 伊莉莎
Blink once if you have feelings for me,
眼睛眨一次 如果你对我有感觉
but you're unwilling to admit it.
但是你不愿意承认
You're drunk. Blink if you want me!
你喝醉了 想要我的话你就眨眼睛
Now my eyes are extremely dry.
我的眼睛好干啊
I knew it. I can't stop blinking.
我就知道 眼睛眨得都停不下来了
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Eliza.
伊莉莎
Julia is waiting for me downstairs. I have to go.
茱莉亚在楼下等我 我得走了
Good night, Eliza.
晚安 伊莉莎
Next up onstage is Eliza Dooley.
下一位登台的是伊莉莎·杜丽
So, where's Eliza?
伊莉莎去哪里了
There she is. Hey, Eliza, get up here!
她在那里 伊莉莎 快上台
It's your time.
现在是属于你的时刻
I don't know why I'm calling you.
我不知道为什么要给你打电♥话♥
You should be calling me.
你应该打给我的
But the point is you aren't.
但是你没有
I guess that tells me everything I need to know.
这是什么意思应该再明显不过了
And I guess that means...
应该就是指...
goodbye.
再见了吧
Two lone wolves, you and I.
你跟我 两匹孤独的狼
Looks that way.
好像是的
I didn't see you up there tonight.
今晚你好像没有上台
No, sir.
是的 老板
I thought Korean people loved karaoke.
我还以为韩国人都喜欢唱卡拉OK呢
Sir, that is a stereotype.
老板 你这是成见
It happens to be true.
不过刚好是真的
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表