剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
and Kinderkare Pharmaceuticals
金德凯制药
won the prestigious brandmar award.
拿下了业界闻名的金商标奖
That little orange elephant is a rock star,
橙色小象是我们的大明星
and my first big rebrand.
也是我品牌改造的第一壮举
It's a relic, and it can't keep up
那都是老古董了
with its younger, hipper, gummier counterparts.
敌不过那些好看好吃又好嚼的对手
Look, I know it sucks,
我知道这样不好受
but sometimes you got to cut down the old trees
但有时 你得砍掉老树
to let the new ones grow.
新枝才能发芽
Am I right, Father Time?
我说得对不对呀 时光老人
Who's Father Time? I'm Father Time?
时光老人是谁 我吗
I'm not the one planning my weekend around a bowl of roughage.
周末打算吃粗粮的又不是我
I said with grilled chicken! Oh, wow.
我说了会加烤鸡的 是嘛
Sir.
先生
Grilled chicken could be fun.
烤鸡挺好玩的
I thought so.
我也这么认为
Our chewable's history, isn't it?
我们的咀嚼片已经是过去时了吗
I don't know --
我不知道
Don't flimflam me, son. Give it to me straight.
别骗我 小子 直说吧
Sir, I'm gonna think of something.
头儿 我会想办法的
I'm gonna work through the weekend There's no point.
我周末加班努力... 没必要了
It's already gone.
大势已去
Its chalky soul left the building hours ago.
它的灵魂几小时前就已经粉末状散去
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
And if I know that fruity rascal like I think I do,
如果我真如我想的那样了解我们的果味小调皮
it would want us to carry on.
它也会让我们继续下去的
Have a great weekend.
周末愉快
So...carry on and have a...great weekend.
继续下去 周末愉快
The next night, I showed up at Charmonique's place.
第二天晚上 我来到夏莫妮卡家
I would do my good deed, then get the hell out of dodge.
准备做完善事后 就一闪了之
No, thank you.
不需要 谢谢
Move.
闪开
Mom!
妈
but a part of me wants to flip the script
但我有点想翻过这篇儿
Mmhmm. Mmhmm. I understand that instinct. Okay.
我理解你 好的
But when you completely reinvent your look,
但如果你要完全改变造型
you run the risk of people not knowing who the hell you are...
就会有别人认不出你的风险
But doesn't look a damn thing like Miss Renee Zellweger.
但跟之前的她一点都不像
I see what you mean.
我懂你的意思了
Mm. Exactly.
没错
Whoo! Okay. So, let's try the T-Boz.
好 我们来试试这个T-Boz发型
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Oh, I love it.
爱死了
Oh, no.
不要啊
Oh, hell, no.
千万别
Please, no, no. This can't be happening.
不要 不能这样
What's wrong? She's sick.
怎么了 她生病了
My sitter's sick! She's sick?!
保姆生病了 生病了
Yeah, she says she had bad Mexican food at the mall
对 她说她在商场吃墨西哥菜吃坏了
and she can't stop vomiting.
止不住地吐
Did you tell her she can vomit here?
你告诉她可以到这来吐了吗
"You...can... vomit...here."
你 可以 到这来 吐
What did she say?
她怎么说
She says she isn't coming.
她说她不来了
My psychic said an unknown force would keep me from true love.
我的灵媒说会有一股未知力量阻挡我寻找真爱
But I didn't think it was gonna be
但我万万没想到
a $5 burrito from the food court.
居然是美食街里五块钱的墨西哥卷饼
I'm really sorry.
真的很遗憾
And no one's gonna be able to come on such short notice.
时间这么紧 也不会有人来替她
Probably not, no.
也许是这样的
So that's it.
就这样了
I'm gonna miss my reunion
我会错过同学聚会
and my chance to find true love.
也错过寻找真爱的机会
It sure sounds that way.
听起来的确如此
Yeah.
是的
I can't think of one single solution
世界这么大
in this whole, entire universe
我却想不出一个办法
that would allow me to go to my event tonight.
让我今晚去参加聚会
Can you?
你呢
No.
想不出
Now, he only eats nuggets, so just nuggets for dinner,
他只吃鸡块 所以晚饭是鸡块
maybe one or two nuggets before bed,
睡前可以来一两块
and, if I'm not home by morning,
如果我早上没回来
a bowl of nuggets with some O.J.
给他来一碗 加点橙汁
Um, okay, here is my number if you need to reach me.
需要联♥系♥我的话 这是我的号♥码
Oh, I would like to request that
对了 我需要请你
you keep the door to my wig colosseum closed
一定要把我"假发竞技场"的门关好
because, if I did not make it clear,
我再强调一遍
This whole situation is on climate control
这里面有温度调节系统
and has an estimated value of 60 grand.
那些假发估值有六万美元
$60,000?
六万美元
Okay, Kevin, I'm leaving.
好了 凯文 我走了
Get it.
搞定他
I will, baby.
会的 宝贝
I'm gonna call you soon, okay?
一会儿打给你 好吗
Oh, and, Eliza, thank you for this.
伊莉莎 谢谢你帮我
I owe you one.
我欠你一个人情
Get it!
搞定他
I'm not gonna let you die.
我不会让你死去的
I can't.
不行
Hello? Thanks a lot, Henry.
喂 谢谢你啊 亨利
That one nice thing you made me do
你逼我做的一件好事
turned into another nice thing.
又衍生出了另一件事
That's wonderful. No, it's not wonderful!
很好啊 一点都不好
Now I'm actually working for the weekend,
我现在真的是周末在工作了
which you'd better not be, because that was our deal.
而你最好别是在工作 我们说好的
What do you think -- I'm over here hanging out
你以为我在这
with a bottle of vitamins? No.
跟一瓶维生素片聊天吗 才不是
I promise you -- I am full of salad,
我向你保证 我吃饱了沙拉
and I'm about to get... turnt.
准备去 嗨一嗨
Well, that makes one of us.
我可是嗨不成了
Want to dress up like power rangers?
想不想扮演恐龙战队
No.
不想
What's wrong? You don't like kids?
怎么了 你不喜欢小孩吗
They're okay. Then what?
还好 那是因为什么
You wouldn't understand.
说了你也不懂
Try me.
试试看
It's just my friend Brit and I have
我跟我的朋友布里特
this highly competitive relationship.
相互竞争比较激烈
She a virgo?
她是处♥女♥座的吗
Continue.
你继续
We're constantly battling over who's more famous,
我们一直在比谁更红
and, duh, it's always me.
这还用比吗 当然是我更红了
But last weekend, brit almost broke instagram
但上周末 布里特几乎红遍Ins
when she got iced-out grills,
她换了钻石牙套
and stepped up her corn nut game by posting those picante limons.
吃的玉米片也升级成最流行的香辣柠檬味
Hold up. When did corn nuts drop picante limons?
等等 玉米片啥时候有过香辣柠檬味
I was gonna go so hard tonight to defend my crown,
本来我今晚准备努力保住王冠
but now I'm stuck here with you.
结果却得跟你待在这
Are you?
是吗
I'm pretty sure I am, yeah.
我非常确定 是的
The internet is all about illusions, girl.
在网络世界里 就是装嘛 妹子
You know that.
你知道吧
I do know that.
我确实知道
Charmonique, you look amazing!
夏莫妮卡 气色不错啊
Thanks, Jeanette. You, too.
谢了 珍妮特 你也是
Did you hear about Joe Miner?
你听说乔·迈纳的事了吗
His wife left him, and he got hair plugs.
他老婆跑了 他还植发了
Okay. That's nice. Listen.
我知道 多棒啊 听我说
Hey. Hey. Bring it down.
我说你们 消停消停行吗
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表