剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
I would report you to H.R.
我可以找人事部告发你的
But unfortunately, in this case, that is me.
但是很不凑巧 我就是负责人事的
Raj...
拉杰
If it was Eliza, you just say it's Eliza.
如果是伊莉莎 你就直接说是她好了
You are very persuasive,
你的话很有说服力
but I cannot break the tenets of the human-resources oath.
但是我不能背弃人力资源宣言
There's a human-resources oath?
还有人力资源宣言吗
On my honor, as a human-resources officer,
我作为一名人力资源人员宣誓
do I promise to provide an equal-opportunity workplace,
我承诺让众人在工作场所得到平等的机会
free of discrimination, harassment,
让众人免于歧视 骚扰
and the divulgement
坚决不泄露
of confidential personal information.
工作中的任何秘密个人信息
If I should breaketh such laws,
如果我不遵守这些誓言
may my lips wither and turn to dust.
那我就会烂嘴巴
Well, it sounds like there's some wiggle room.
也不是没有回旋的余地嘛
Never mind.
算了
'Twasn't her.
不是她
What was that?
你说什么
'Twas not Eliza.
不是伊莉莎
Damn it.
该死
Eliza?
伊莉莎
What are you doing in my office?
你在我办公室里干什么呢
Are you wearing pajamas?
你这是穿着睡衣吗
Are you drinking peaches?
你是在喝桃罐头汁吗
Are you living here now? No!
你是在这里住下了吗 不是啊
I'm not.
没有
These aren't pajamas. This is lounge wear.
我穿的这不是睡衣 是休闲服
I'm lounging....
我是在休闲
...before I head off to the lounge,
先休闲一下再去休息室
which is a new club/lounge where everyone, like...
也就是大家都会自带罐头去的那种...
brings their own canned goods.
新的俱乐部或者休息室
Okay, I live here now.
好吧 我是住在这里了
This bill is in collections.
这张账单都很久了
Sorry.
不好意思
It's for $20.
只有二十块
Oh! I have $20. I have that.
二十块我有 真的有
Look, Eliza,
伊莉莎
the late fees are triple the original cost of the bill.
现在都得交三倍费用了
You sullied your credit
你之所以信用度下降
not because you didn't have the money --
不是因为你没钱付账单
But because I didn't open my mail.
而是因为我根本没有看到账单
Right.
对
Your grandmother wishes you a merry Christmas,
你奶奶祝你圣诞节快乐
with $20 inside. Hmm.
给你寄了二十块现金
Too little, too late, Grandma.
钱太少 寄来的也晚了 奶奶
Okay.
好吧
We're gonna have to set you up with a proper budget.
我们得制定计划 作出合理预算
Where would you say the bulk of your income goes?
你大部分收入都用来干什么
Just, like...
就是...
Uh, Zappos, Amazon, Gilt...
美捷步[鞋] 亚马逊 闪购
All right. ...Netaporter, Stylebop, Shopbop...
好吧 颇特淘 潮品淘 博普淘
Eliza. ...Piperlime, fab.com, justfab.com...
伊莉莎 鞋包淘 名品淘 只限名品淘
Good God. ...Sephora, Bluefly,
天哪 丝芙兰 蓝蝴蝶
as well as cupping, leeching, elbow bleaching,
还有吸杯治疗 水蛭吸血 肘部漂白
and that procedure where little fish eat dead skin
还有让一群小鱼把我全身的死皮
from all over my body.
都吃掉
What am I gonna do with you?
我该拿你怎么办
You're not mad at me anymore.
你不生我的气了
I would say I'm -- I'm, um...
我想说 我...
I'm disappointed. Yes,
我很失望 好
but in the normal way that you're always disappointed.
但是普通的那种失望 你一直都那样
I can tell you're not mad at me anymore.
我能看出来你不生我的气了
Oh, I know you didn't write that review,
我知道那些诋毁评价不是你写的
and I'm sorry for assuming it was you because...
很抱歉我以为是你 因为
...because we, uh...
因为我们
because I...
因为我...
Apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
Right, so we will deal with
好 那我们明天
your building manager and your lack of electricity tomorrow.
再处理你的公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥还有停电问题
Mm-hmm. Uh for tonight, you can stay at my place.
至于今晚 你就先去我那里睡吧
Your place?
你那里
I'll s-- be staying at Julia's.
我...我先去茱莉亚家
Of course. That's great.
当然 这样最好了
I get your place all to myself.
我自己待在你家里就行
Which means I can just walk around naked
也就是说我可以在你家不♥穿♥衣服到处走
and put my butt on every single piece of furniture you own.
屁♥股♥坐遍你家里所有家具
J.K.
开玩笑啦
I won't put my butt on all your stuff. Don't worry.
我不会把屁♥股♥往你家里所有东西上放的 别担心
That's very kind of you.
那真是谢谢你了
You're a real class act.
反正你这个人厉害
I'm sure you'll be quite comfortable.
你一定会很舒适的
I'm sure you'll be quite comfortable.
您一定会很舒适的
All right. Thank you very much.
好 非常感谢
Stop snooping through my things.
不要到处翻我的东西了
Okay. Sorry.
好 抱歉
Do you have hidden cameras in here or something?
你这里有隐藏摄像头之类的吗
Stop waving.
别挥手了
There are no hidden cameras. I just know you.
家里没有隐藏摄像头 我了解你而已
Turndown service?
需要夜床服务吗
Uh, no, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Who was that?
那是谁
That was Julia...
那是茱莉亚
pretending to be a hotel maid....
假装自己是旅馆服务生
...asking if I wanted turndown service.
在问我是不是需要夜床服务
She's into role-playing...
她喜欢角色扮演
kind of a super freak.
有点超级变♥态♥
Anyhoo, time to start having sex.
不说了 我们该滚床单了
Sounds good.
不错啊
I'll see you at work tomorrow.
明天上班见
Huh? What? Are you doing here?
怎么回事 你怎么来了
I could ask you the same thing.
我也正想问你呢
I don't know why I'm surprised.
我不知道为什么会感到惊讶
I should have known Henry would move on
我早该知道亨利还是喜欢你这种
to your coltish, titian-haired delights.
轻佻的红发女人
What? Here.
什么 给你
Please see that he gets his waterpik.
记得给他水牙线
I wouldn't want Henry's gums to be any...
我不想让亨利的牙龈变得...
...less tight.
不牢固
Wow! My bills are so beautiful!
哇 我的账单都变得好漂亮啊
It's like an office-supply store meets a magical rainbow.
就好像一家办公用品店被施了彩虹魔法一样
Nothing magical here. It's just office supplies.
不是魔法 就只是办公用品而已
But what about this...
但是这个
sparkling bag of treasure?
闪闪发光的小袋子是怎么回事
These are brads.
这是平头钉
Now, I've spoken to Mr. Old Man,
我跟老大叔先生谈过了
who incidentally is 43 years of age,
人家今年才43岁
and he has agreed to a monthly-installment plan
他同意让你按月付款了
that is far less than what you spend on eye-makeup remover.
每月付的款比你买♥♥眼部卸装液花的钱都少
Also, you spent too much on eye-makeup remover.
还有 你买♥♥眼部卸装液花钱太多了
Thank you, Henry.
谢谢 亨利
I guess you really know what a mess I am now.
现在你真的知道我有多糟糕了吧
Nah, you're just in your 20s.
没有 只是因为你还年轻而已
It wasn't that long ago
就在不久之前
that I was subject to my own fiscal foibles. Really?
我自己也是会出现财政危机呢 真的吗
Let's just say there's a blockbuster
密歇根安阿伯市有一群人
in Ann Arbor, Michigan, that is still wondering
现在还不知道他们唯一的
what happened to their only copy of "Scream 2."
《惊声尖叫2》光碟去哪里了
Well, uh, thank you.
总之 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
This means...
这对我
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表