剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
the lamb shanks and mirepoix for braising.
那我就开始做意大利调味饭
Braise, huh?
炖菜对吧
What is the E.T.A. on a braise?
话说... 做炖菜大约需要多久
Do you have somewhere to be?
你还要去什么地方吗
Uh, not immediately, but I may have this one work thing
不是马上去 但是晚些时候我确实有点
to take care of later tonight. Fine.
工作上的事要处理 没事
If it's not fine, you can say so.
如果有事 你可以尽管直说
I can probably blow it off.
或许我可以推掉
Oh, no.
不
I'm sorry if I sound punishing, Henry.
抱歉我的话听起来有点像反语 亨利
That's my default cadence.
但是我默认语调就是这样
It's fine. Sincerely, I'm not mad.
真的没事 我没生气
Truth told, I had a... rough day at work.
说实话 我今天工作上有点不顺心
Oh, I'm sorry. You want to talk about it?
很遗憾 你想跟我聊聊吗
Some idiot left a bunch of negative feedback
有些笨蛋在网上留言
about me online. What?
攻击我 什么
They kept insisting that I got my "Peen-hd"
他们一直说我拿到的是尿科
in "Urinology."
丁丁博士学位
Have you ever heard of something so incredibly ignorant?
你听到过如此荒谬无知的评论吗
Unfortunately, I have.
很不幸 我听到过
I think I was being stood up.
我好像被放鸽子了
I'd never actually been stood up before,
以前我从未被人放过鸽子
so I wasn't totally sure.
所以我也不是很确定
I checked all my phones to make sure
我检查了所有电♥话♥
they were in working order.
确保它们没坏掉
They were.
没坏掉
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Hello. I'm talking to myself.
喂 我在跟自己说话
I'm talking to myself.
我在跟自己说话
So I sat by the phone waiting for Henry to call.
所以我就坐在电♥话♥旁 等亨利打给我
But he didn't.
但是他没有
Henry?
亨利
Oh, uh, yeah, yeah, I do have three minutes
有啊 我有三分钟时间
to answer a few short questions about my water usage.
来回答关于我用水量的几个小问题
Abso--
当...
Uh, I got to go.
我得挂了
Yes!
太棒了
I knew you'd come. Hold your mirth.
我就知道你会来 先别急着高兴
I'm here for one reason, and one reason only.
我来这里只有一个原因
To help me learn to say "Here's this guy"? Huh?
帮我学习如何介绍人对吗
How could you have left
你怎么能在网上
those negative reviews of Julia online?
留言攻击茱莉亚呢
That is a career you're messing with, and why?
你是在破坏别人的事业 为什么
Because you can't stand anyone but you soaking up my attention.
因为你无法忍♥受除你之外的其他人吸引我的注意力
You are not the sun, Eliza.
你又不是太阳 伊莉莎
The world does not revolve around you.
世界不围着你转
You're right.
说得对
I think I'm the sun.
我觉得自己就是太阳
And I hear from your tone that I'm not.
可是很明显你觉得我不是
Point bees, until we figure out who the sun is,
重点是 除非我们弄明白谁是太阳
maybe we need to go back to meeting
否则我们还是回到以前
like one to three times per week.
一周就见面一到三次吧
You do need help.
你确实需要帮助
But you're not gonna get it from me.
但是我不会帮你了
I think we're done here.
我们到此为止吧
Wait -- done with our conversation, or done with this friendship?
等等 是谈话还是我们的关系到此为止啊
Henry, just clarify!
亨利 你说清楚啊
Henry had dumped me.
亨利把我甩了
I was legit friendless
我正式没朋友了
and feeling so-cal sorry for myself.
我真为我自己感到难过
#thestruggleisreal.
#是真的难过#
Beep, beep.
哔哔
Excuse us.
借过一下
Wow.
哇塞
You know something?
你们知道吗
No one has ever baked me a cake.
从来没人给我做过蛋糕
This is the closest I've ever come to someone
这是有史以来我离给我做蛋糕
baking me a cake --
最接近的情况
Standing near a cake that was baked for someone else.
站在一个专为别人而做的蛋糕旁边
And now that I've lost the only real friend I ever had,
既然我失去了有史以来自己唯一真正的朋友
I'm guessing my future is gonna be pretty cake-less.
将来都不会有人给我做蛋糕了吧
Pretty cake-less, you guys.
不会有蛋糕的将来 两位
Sorry, can you move?
抱歉 能让我们过去吗
We need to get this cake to Balthazar
我们得赶快把这个蛋糕给巴尔萨泽
before the fondant starts to sweat.
否则方旦糖就要化掉了
You baked a cake for Balthazar?
你们给巴尔萨泽做了个蛋糕
I thought you guys hated Balthazar.
我还以为你们都讨厌巴尔萨泽呢
We do. But we miss Thistle.
是的 但是我们想西斯托尔了
So we're bringing this as an olive branch.
所以我们把这个蛋糕当做橄榄枝
There's nothing in the world a moist cake can't cure...
世界上没什么是一个松软的蛋糕无法治愈的...
except alcoholism.
除了酗酒
Have a great one.
我们先走了
And that's when I realized...
所以我意识到...
Since there's nothing in the world,
既然世界上除了酗酒之外
besides alcoholism, that a moist cake can't cure,
没有什么是一个松软的蛋糕无法治愈的
I thought I'd bake one for Julia
所以我就想给茱莉亚做个蛋糕
to show that I do respect her profession
来告诉她我尊重她的职业
and that I now know where the prostate is.
现在我也知道前列腺在哪里了
Dernk!
就是这里
Oh. Looks delicious.
看起来很好吃的样子
Save me a slice of the bladder.
给我留块膀胱吃呗
Will do...
没问题...
if you will call Julia's office, pretend to be my mother,
但前提是你假装是我妈妈打电♥话♥到茱莉亚办公室
and see if you can get her to squeeze me in
试试能不能让我插个队
for an appointment this afternoon.
今天下午去预约见她
No. But if I make nice with Julia,
不行 但是如果我跟茱莉亚和好
maybe she'll let me stay friends with Henry.
可能她就会让我跟亨利继续做朋友了
No.
不行
Please?
拜托拜托
No.
不行
Look, you're already a mom, and you give good phone.
你本来就是个当妈的 而且很擅长打电♥话♥
This will be easy for you.
对你来说小菜一碟
Hello, I'd like to make an appointment
喂 我想帮一个
for an adult white lady carrying a prostate cake.
拿着前列腺蛋糕的白人成年女士预约
Yes, 3:15's fine.
好 三点一刻没问题
Does one of you have a teen Vogue or something?
你们有人有《时尚》少女版之类的书吗
I'd even take a Good Housekeeping at this point.
《家政》杂♥志♥我都不嫌弃哦
Moms?
各位妈妈
That one's my favorite.
那本是我最喜欢的
"The Courageous Kitty"?
《勇敢的小猫咪》
What's so courageous about her?
它怎么勇敢了
Did she come out to her parents? Huh?
它是跟自己父母出柜了吗
It's about a scared little kitty
故事是讲一只害怕的小猫咪
who doesn't think she can cross the river
它觉得自己无法过河
to get to her first rodeo. What?
去参加第一场表演 什么
But she just keeps believing in herself.
但是它一直坚信自己
And she realizes that she can make it.
然后它意识到自己能做到
And then she does make it.
然后它就真的做到了
And she stays on the boat for nine --
它还在船上待了九...
This is your favorite book?
这就是你最喜欢的书吗
Then I realized --
然后我意识到
That little girl
这个小女孩
with the terrible taste in literature
虽然文学品味很差
was there for a reason.
但是她出现是有原因的
It burns when I oopsy.
我嘘嘘的时候好疼
Okay, two reasons.
好吧 两个原因
And the second one was to help me believe in myself.
第二个原因就是来帮我做到自信
I don't need to grovel or beg.
我不用卑躬屈膝去求人
I'm the courageous kitty, but hotter.
我就是那只勇敢的猫咪 而且我更性感
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表