剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
with your unwarranted rejection of me.
那将是我个人的失职 先生
In fact, it ignites a burning rage in my soul.
说实话 你这样引燃了我内心的愤怒之火
And this is you with a burning rage in your soul?
你内心的愤怒之火被引燃就是这样吗
Absolutely, sir.
是的 先生
This is the angriest I've ever been.
我头一回生这么大气
That's fascinating.
真是醉了
What if I said you weren't good enough for my daughter
要是我说你配不上我女儿
and you never will be.
你永远都配不上呢
I would firmly disagree
我坚决不同意这一说法
and ask if there's anything else I can help you with.
而且我会问你还有没有其他的事让我帮忙
Terrence.
泰伦斯
Don't you see?
你明白了吗
You're not an alternate office floater.
你不是办公室轮值游民
The way verbal abuse passes right through
言语攻击对你这个苍白虚弱的小子
your pale, clammy skin, you're customer service.
完全不起作用 你简直是天生做客服的料啊
I am?
是吗
How would you like a promotion?
我给你升职怎么样
I'd love one!
好啊
Thank you for choosing Terrence.
谢谢你为泰伦斯转身
Stop shaking my hand.
别握着我的手摇了
Oh, sorry. Sit. Eat. Eat!
不好意思 坐下 吃东西
The big night had finally arrived.
今晚终于到来了
You look great.
你看起来很棒
Thanks.
谢谢
So do you. Thanks.
你也是 谢谢
Hey, uh, so, uh, don't forget about
话说 你别忘了
that smolder you showed me last night.
昨晚你是怎么向我放电的
Yeah, about that.
那个啊
Eliza, I would feel a lot more comfortable
伊莉莎 如果你直接告诉我
if you were to just come out and tell me -- hey.
我可能会轻松舒适一点...我说
What am I doing here?
你们叫我来到底干什么
Um, okay.
好吧
You know how you can never tell if someone's hitting on you,
你知道你判断不出别人是不是对你有意思吧
like the barista? Romy?
比如那个咖啡师 罗密吗
No, not Romy.
不是罗密
Filling in for Romy. The cookie lady.
替罗密班的那个 给你曲奇的那个
Cookie lady?
给我曲奇的那个
Was jeopardizing her inventory
通过免费送我吃的
by expressing sexual interest in me.
来表达她对我感兴趣吗
Yeah. It's called flirting, you idiot.
对 那叫调情 你个笨蛋
So, because you have no game and you're grouchy
所以 因为你技术不到家而你又因为
because you aren't getting any, we decided to help you out.
找不到妹子抱怨发牢骚 所以我们决定帮你
I see.
我明白了
These women look remarkably like the both of you.
这些人都跟你们俩非常相像
This is very telling, and a little sad, frankly.
这就说明问题了 而且说实话 有点悲哀
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
At least half the women here are downright beautiful.
这里至少一半的女人美到掉渣好吗
Clearly, this has nothing to do with me
很显然 此事跟我没有一点关系
and everything to do with the two of you.
都是你们两个人的事
This is incredibly insulting.
你们这简直是在侮辱我
I was just trying to help you.
我只是想帮你
I don't need help.
我不需要帮助
Just because I'm not sexually promiscuous
我不跟别人乱搞滥交
doesn't mean that there's something wrong with me.
并不意味着我有问题
And for the record...
还有我说明一下
...I do all right, thank you very much.
我一个人很好 谢谢关心
A-and let the record also show
我还要说明一下
that I'm not interested in that cookie.
我真的不喜欢吃那种曲奇
And -- and -- and off the record...
对了 再说一句
Not everybody thinks that casual sex is a cure-all.
并不是每个人都觉得滥交是万能的
Some of us happen to be looking for the real thing.
有些人就是在寻找真爱
Okay, Henry69.
好吧 亨利69
That -- that is in reference to the moon landing,
那个 那个是参照登月年份取的
and you had no right to be in my office!
还有你们无权进我的办公室
I couldn't let Henry walk away mad at me.
我不能让亨利生气跑开
I needed to apologize.
我需要道歉
I also needed his credit card to pay for the bar tab.
我还需要用他的信♥用♥卡♥来付酒吧账单
So, you're just going to uber-jack me?
你这是想明抢我的车吗
Oh, that was not my intention.
不好意思 我不是故意的
I sincerely thought this was mine.
我真的以为这是我的
You know what? Oh, maybe it is.
其实 可能就是你的
Are you saying that in a suggestive manner,
你这是在暗示什么吗
because I've been told I'm really bad
因为刚有人跟我说
at reading cues from women who are sexually attracted to me.
我真的不擅长理解对我感兴趣的女人的暗示
I think you're bad at reading cues in general.
你确实不擅长理解暗示
But then again, the same thing could probably be said for me.
但是话说回来 我可能也是这样
Really?
真的吗
So, if I were to say something like,
那如果我说
"Would you like to go somewhere quiet for a drink," You'd say?
"你想找个安静的地方喝一杯吗" 你会说
In terms of relative volume,
就相对音量而言
we're already somewhere very quiet.
我们已经在一个安静的地方了
That sounds remarkably like something I would say.
这跟我想说的真是太相似了
Probably be impossible for two people like us to get together.
或许我们这样的人是不可能在一起的
Probably.
或许吧
In that case, goodnight, madam.
那样的话 晚安 女士
Oh, and to you, sir.
你也是 先生
Henry!
亨利
Take the cookie!
快收下曲奇啊
I -- yeah. I was about to.
我 我正要收下呢
Um, on second thought...
我又想了想...
Watching Henry speed away in that car...
看着亨利坐上那辆车走掉...
You're welcome.
不用谢
...was bittersweet, I had to admit.
真是苦乐参半 我必须承认
Should I block it?
我该去阻止吗
Yeah.
好吧
I'm-a block it.
我要去阻止了
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表