剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
But you really did ruin my train of thought.
但你真的扰乱了我的思绪
Okay.
好吧
Eardrops.
滴耳剂
F--
恐惧...
What are you still doing here?
你还在这干啥呢
Here? Work. I'm working.
我这在工作呢
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
Oh, well, we are pre-partying down in the lab.
我们在实验室里为派对热身
You coming tonight?
你今晚来吗
It's Sharon from I.T.'s birthday.
IT部的莎伦今天过生日
Oh. Uh, no, I got work to do --
不去了 我还有工作
Plus, uh, I don't really know Sharon, so I wasn't invited.
再说 我跟莎伦不怎么熟 她没邀请我
Nobody knows Sharon.
谁都不认识莎伦
She's just an idea.
她只是个概念而已
I'm sorry. I am really drunk.
抱歉 我也是醉了
Um, everybody knows Sharon,
大家都认识莎伦
and she sent out a Facebook invite.
她在脸书上发了邀请
Oh. I'm not on Facebook.
我不上脸书
Wait. How do you know who from high school's gotten ugly?
等等 那你怎么知道哪个高中同学长残了
You're just walking around, not knowing who's ugly?
你就这样 丝毫不知道谁长残了吗
I-I have my suspicions.
我是有所怀疑
Henry's not on Facebook. You know that?
你们知道吗 亨利居然不玩脸书
What?! I'm on I'm on LinkedIn!
什么 我有用领英
Did you tell them I'm on LinkedIn?
你给他们说我上领英网了吗
Oh, don't make it worse. No.
越抹越黑 不
No. I have a LinkedIn profi
别解释 我有领英账号♥的
All right. Fine.
好吧 好吧
Let's see who got ugly.
看看谁长残了
Smelly Terry from camp really turned it around.
夏令营的臭臭特里大翻身了啊
Is that his wife?
那是他老婆吗
My God! She looks like a boat-show model.
老天 她好像船展模特啊
Maybe 'cause she's standing on a boat.
可能是因为她站在船上面吧
Mm. Smelly Terry has a boat.
臭臭特里居然有船
Geez.
老天
My first friend is my mom, just like in life.
第一个好友是老妈 简直是人生重演
Facebook -- mildly entertaining, certainly not all-consuming.
脸书 着实有趣 而且并不需要劳神费心
Yes! I've always felt that.
耶 我一直都这么认为
Okay, you were right.
好吧 你是对的
Freddy doesn't want to go outside with me.
弗雷迪不想跟我一起出去
He just likes what we have inside,
他只喜欢我们在室内的活动
which means you and Jamie Foxx have a point.
也就是说 你和杰米·福克斯说的没错
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Mm. Yes. I was just up all night working --
还好 昨晚熬夜工作来着
Here at work, on work stuff.
在工作场所 做工作
Well, work on me.
快来做做我的工作
Should I be trying
我是不是应该
to get Freddy to take me more seriously or whatever?
让弗雷迪更加严肃对待我们的关系
I mean, I'm fine with the booty-call status for now,
我对现在的炮♥友♥状态没什么意见
but at some point, I'm gonna want to be first lady, you know?
但有时 我也想当第♥一♥夫♥人♥呀 你懂吗
To President Sweet Potato?
地瓜总统的第♥一♥夫♥人♥吗
Not necessarily.
不一定
I just want to know that I'm on the ballot.
我只是想让他知道 选举投票名单上有我
First ladies aren't on the ballot.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥不用投票
Well, it's just an honor to be nominated.
那么 能被提名我很荣幸
Oh, God. If you're serious,
天呐 如果你是认真的
stop responding when he texts, "'sup?"
他下次再发"咋样"[约吗] 你就不要回
If he wants to know 'sup,
如果他想知道你咋样了
he can stop by your desk and form a full sentence.
他可以走到你桌前 说出完整的句子
Totes.
欧...
ally.
欧克
No.
不行
He needs to know 'sup.
他得知道我咋样了
No.
不行
That was for my mom, I swear.
拍给我老妈看的 我发誓
You have to break the cycle.
你得打破恶性循环
Freddy will never see you any differently
如果你继续跟他短♥信♥聊骚 这么咬笔的话
if you keep sexting and sucking on pens --
弗雷迪永远不会对你另眼相看的
What are you doing sucking on that pen like that?
你这么咬着笔干啥
That is toxic.
那玩意有毒
Sorry.
不好意思
I thought Freddy was looking over here.
我还以为弗雷迪在朝这看呢
That's exactly what I'm talking about --
我要说的就是这个
Not everything you do should center around Freddy.
你不能总是围着弗雷迪转
You have to foster other interests,
应该去培养些其他兴趣
think about other things.
想点别的事
What were you doing before you two got together?
你们好上之前你都做什么
Oh, um, I-I think I was doing...
我好像在做...
Troy?
跟特洛伊做
Oh, God.
老天
You need to become the kind of person
你得变成那种
who doesn't spend all her time thinking about the opposite sex.
不会一直想着两性之事的人
So, like, a lesbian?
所以要变拉拉吗
No. Just a person with varied interests.
不是 要成为一个有多种兴趣的人
Oh. Like, what interests? Can you be more specific?
什么兴趣 能说明白点么
Like, any interests --
任何兴趣都行
Science, politics, woodworking, books, nature --
科学 政♥治♥ 木工 书籍 自然
Literally anything besides fixating on men.
只要别老想着男人就行
Find a hobby. Join a club.
找个爱好 参加个俱乐部
I knew just where to start --
我知道从哪开始
With my neighbor Bryn, who ran a book club for adult virgins.
找邻居布琳 她有一个大龄处♥女♥的读书俱乐部
Bryn?
布琳
Girl, I haven't seen you in forevs.
好久不见了呀
I saw you at the mailboxes yesterday.
昨天我还在邮箱那见到你了
You dropped all your Victoria's Secret catalogs on the floor,
你把维秘购物目录全扔到地上了
even though there's a recycling bin right there.
明明旁边就有一个可回收垃圾箱
You should have said hi.
你咋没跟我打招呼呢
So, I've been thinking a lot about you
我一直在惦记着你们
and your interests and your hobbies,
你们的兴趣爱好
and it's weird we aren't closer,
真奇怪我们居然没有走得更近
given how much we have in common.
毕竟我们有很多相同点呀
How much who has in common?
谁跟谁有相同点
You and I.
咱们呀
Like, that book you're reading,
比如 你们在读的这本书
"The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time"
《深夜小狗神秘事件》
I'm reading that, too.
我也在读呢
You're reading? Yeah.
你也读 对呀
Yeah, with the dog
是呀 有小狗
and the night-time and the curiosity
在深夜 很神秘
and, like, the incident and the dog of it all.
还有小狗发生的神秘事件
I'd love to talk way more about it sometime.
有空的话 我很乐意更深入地谈谈
You would? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
There's a lot of stuff you guys don't know about me.
我有好多事你们都不知道呢
What do you think, Bryn?
你意下如何 布琳
No one's ever asked to be in your book club before.
以前还没人主动申请加入你的读书俱乐部呢
Be at my place tomorrow night, 8:00 p.m.
明晚八点来我家
Oh, my God. Thank you.
天呐 谢谢
I will definitely be there
我一定准时去
instead of having sex with someone.
不会去跟别人乱搞的
Thanks. Okay.
谢谢 客气
While I was picking up a book,
这边我拿起书来读
Henry was trying to resist the one book
而那边亨利正在努力抗拒着
that's impossible to put down.
一本一看就停不下来的书
He was figuring out what every grandmother
他现在发现了一件
had figured out four years ago --
所有老奶奶四年前就发现的事
Facebook is crack.
脸书似毒品
Go on and turn up that bass-line selector!
贝司音量加大
Really, Charlie? Palm Springs with a fake patois?
搞什么 查理 去棕榈泉假装说人家的方言
Me know your parents not in town.
俺知道乃父母米有来
Henry? We're FaceTime'ing.
亨利 我们在视频哎
Oh, yeah, how about that?
是啊 谁说不是呢
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表