剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
Good morning.
早上好
Henry rejected you.
亨利拒绝了你
Eliza, it's Eliza. Henry rejected you.
伊莉莎 我是伊莉莎 亨利拒绝了你
Reminder -- Henry rejected you.
提醒事项 亨利拒绝了你
Henry had rejected me.
亨利拒绝了我
It was true.
没错
And the worst part was,
但最糟糕的是
I still had to see him every day.
我还是每天都得见他
So I decided to employ the techniques of Corynn McWatters,
我决定采取科琳·麦克沃特斯的手段
ambassador of bitchface.
那个绿茶婊代言人
As the most popular girl in 7th grade,
七年级最受欢迎的女生
Corynn handled anyone who threatened her status.
科琳搞定了每一个威胁到她地位的人
So, instead of crying in the bathroom,
所以 我并没有在厕所暗自哭泣
I asked myself, "What would Corynn do?"
而是问自己 科琳会怎么做
Step one, pretend not to see the individual in question.
第一步 假装看不见那个人
Step two, pretend not to hear the individual in question.
第二步 假装听不见那个人
Pardon me.
不好意思
What was that, Charlie?
你说什么 查理
That was Henry who --
是亨利...
Come again, Charlie?
再说一遍 查理
Um, I didn't -- I didn't say anything.
我 我什么也没说
Oh, well. I must be hearing things, Charlie.
好吧 肯定是我幻听了 查理
I think she's mad.
我觉得她生气了
You think?!
还用你觉得
And if steps one and two don't work,
如果这两步没起作用
screw the junior-high-school tactics
放弃初中生战术
and "Gone Girl" his ass.
给他来一出"消失的爱人"
Oh, he stabbed me! He stabbed me!
他捅了我 他捅了我
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
That's what he wants you to think.
那是他想让你以为我疯了
Joan, check my diary!
琼 去看我的日记
Okay, how long do you two fools plan on keeping this up?
你们两个蠢货还打算要别扭多久
In the words of the prepubescent new edition,
用现在青少年最潮的话来说就是
cool it now, please!
别闹了 拜托
No matter what went down,
不管发生了什么
I know the two of you still care about each other.
我知道你们俩依然在乎着对方
After you, Eliza.
你先请 伊莉莎
No, thanks! I'll walk!
不用了 我走楼梯
Oh, my God.
我的天
She snubbed me!
她冷落我
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
She totally snubbed me, did she not?!
她就是故意冷落我 对吧
It was a snub
的确是冷战
because according to Corynn McWatters,
因为据科琳·麦克沃特斯说
whoever caves first gets cankles,
谁要先妥协 跟美♥腿♥告别
and I am not getting cankles because of Henry.
我才不要因为亨利而失去美♥腿♥
I'm trying to be mature about this, you know?
我试着在成熟地面对这件事 知道吗
I'm trying to foster communication.
我在试着跟她沟通
I'm trying to make the best of an admittedly awkward situation.
试着处理好这明显的尴尬局面
Well, from now on, Eliza Dooley can clean up her own messes.
好吧 现在起 伊莉莎·杜丽就自生自灭去吧
Are you aware that the building manager
你知道大楼管♥理♥员♥
was banging on your door for 45 minutes this morning?
今天早上敲你家门敲了45分钟吗
He finally gave up and started knocking on Bryn's door.
最后他放弃了 开始敲布琳的门
It pretty much ruined her "Breakfast at tiffany's" themed breakfast.
完全毁掉了她的"蒂凡尼的早餐"主题早餐
that she has been planning for nine years.
她等这一刻等了九年啊
Nine. I did not chignon my hair for this.
九年 我梳这个发髻可不是为了这个
You guys, this is not fair.
各位 这不公平
Mr. Old Man is always picking on me.
老大叔先生一直都爱挑我刺
Maybe it's because you call him Mr. Old Man.
也许是因为你叫他老大叔先生
When it's Mr. Oldman.
其实他叫劳达舒
Or maybe it's because you're personally responsible
也许是因为你引起了
for all of the building's plumbing issues.
整栋大楼的马桶堵塞
It wasn't untrue.
这倒没错
When I go out drinking,
我出去喝酒后
I don't just flush money down the toilet.
不只是把钱扔马桶里冲走
These are garbage!
这些就是垃圾
I also flush hosiery.
我还会扔裤♥袜♥
And cheeseburgers.
还有芝士汉堡
Oldman wants an increase on your security deposit.
劳达舒想让你多交押金
Wha...? Not just for the ongoing plumbing issues,
啥 不只是因为目前的堵塞问题
but also for what you did to your walls.
还因为你在墙上乱涂乱画
Uh, is that us?!
那画的是我们吗
That was there when I moved in.
我搬进来时就有了
He wants to be reimbursed for the damages.
他想让你赔偿损失
And your rent is due.
而且你房♥租到期了
And that drawing of my bangs is hurtful.
你把我的刘海画得太挫了
Whoa, that is a lot to take in all at once.
你们这信息量太大了 一下子难以接受
Maybe it wouldn't be all at once
如果你处理好自己的问题
if you handled your bidness.
事情也许就不会都堆在一起
I handle my bidness.
我自己会处理事情的
It's just that Mr. Old Man is super uptight.
只是老大叔超级严厉
And the electric company is super uptight, too.
电力公♥司♥也超级严厉
Baby headaches, be gone.
宝宝头痛 去无踪
Baby headaches, leave.
宝宝头痛 快快走
Baby headaches, be...be s...befell Sir?
宝宝头痛 去... 先生
Charlie, knock, please.
查理 要敲门啊
Were you raised in a barn?
你是在牲口棚长大的吗
Yes.
是的
What? Yes, I was.
什么 我是在牲口棚长大的
Well, not in a barn, but near a barn.
不是在里面 是在旁边
On a farm.
在农场里
We grew wheat and also...hops.
我们种小麦 还有啤酒花
Just knock. What do you want?
记得敲门 什么事
Uh, Saperstein's ready for your annual performance review.
萨珀斯坦叫你去年度绩效评估
Yes!
好的
Whoo! Let's do this.
来吧
Good luck, sir.
祝你好运 先生
No luck involved, Chuck.
没有运气成分 小查查
I've received the highest review score five years running,
我连续五年得分领先
never less than a 98%.
从来没低过98%
Just call me "Henry Potter."
请叫我亨利·波特
Why?
为什么
Because I make magic like a workplace wizard.
因为我就是职场魔法师 创造魔法奇迹
Actually, don't call me "Henry Potter."
还是别叫我亨利·波特了
Hindsight, I really feel like I would very much dislike it
现在想想 我觉得我可能不喜欢
if people actually started calling me that.
大家真的开始叫我亨利·波特
89%?
才89%
That can't be right. That's a "B."
不可能 这才是个B
That's a -- that's a "B."
这才是B啊
What am I, Hufflepuff?
你当我是赫奇帕奇学院的吗
Don't get hysterical. It's a high "B."
别抓狂 这是B里面的高分
In some state schools,
在某些州立学校
that might even be considered a b-plus.
这个分数都可以拿到B+了
I've never gotten less than an "A" in my entire life.
我这辈子从来都是拿A以上的
"A," "B,"
A B
"C," "W"...
C W
..."X." Sir?
X 老板
They're just letters, Henry.
就是些字母而已 亨利
And if I were you,
如果我是你
I'd be more concerned about the negative peer evaluations
我会更加关心同事的负面评价
that dragged down your score in the first place.
是他们拉低了你的分数
Negative peer evaluati...
同事负面评价...
Uh, sir, would you mind if I took this file home
老板 介意我把这份文件拿回家
to review the comments?
研究一下给我的评论吗
I'm sure I can learn a lot from my...peers.
相信我一定能从...同事们身上学到不少
Charmonique.
夏莫妮卡
It's me, Eliza.
是我 伊莉莎
I'm wearing a trucker hat.
我戴着卡车帽呢
I can see that.
我看见了
Do you have a key to the executive gym?
你有高管健身房♥的钥匙吗
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表