剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
You're welcome, sir.
不客气 老板
Hey, Dad! Oh, hey, Terrence.
爸 哦 泰伦斯
Don't I get a song?
我没有歌♥曲吗
I'm okay with "Terrence in red."
你唱"红衣美男泰伦斯"我也可以接受
Actually, it's more of a ketchup-y color.
你这应该是番茄酱色
And I wouldn't want people to think
我不想让大家以为
I'm favoring you because you're my son-in-law.
你是我女婿 我就偏袒你
Oh, right. Good thinking.
对 想法不错
Better safe than sorry. And who do we have here?
还是小心为上 看看是谁来了
Who's this?
你是哪位
Oh, my name's fatima. Fatima.
我叫法蒂玛 法蒂玛
Fatim-a-way, Fatim-a-way
法蒂玛啊喂 法蒂玛啊喂
Fatim-a-way, Fatim-a-way
法蒂玛啊喂 法蒂玛啊喂
In the jungle, the mighty jungle
在广袤的丛林中
Fatima sleeps tonight
法蒂玛今夜安睡
I bet you get that all the time, don't you?
你经常被人这么说吧
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I'm interviewing for an administrative position.
我是来面试管理职位的
Fatim-am-am-away
法蒂玛啊啊啊喂
You're on the wrong floor, but you can walk down to five.
你走错楼层了 你可以走楼梯下到五层
Just head straight.
直走就行
I love this job.
爱死这个工作了
Here you go.
给你
So, how's whatever thing you were whatevering about in your office the other day?
你那天在办公室里那啥的那个那啥咋样了
Oh, I redesigned the package myself.
我亲自重新设计了包装
Went with a cool gray, which connotes dryness.
用了酷雅灰 暗含干燥之感
Oh, my God, yes, cool gray connotes the hell out of --Hey.
天呐 没错 酷雅灰真的暗示出... 对了
Do you like hiking?
你喜欢远足吗
What?
什么
Do you like to go for hikes?
你喜欢出门徒步远足吗
Why? Do you like hikes?
为什么 你喜欢吗
Let's say I did.
假如我喜欢呢
Would you be all, like, "Awesome!
你会说 "太棒了
"Let's go on a hike. Hiking is my favorite thing"?
咱们去远足吧 我最爱远足了"吗
No.
不会
Yeah, hiking sucks.
远足超没劲
Can you lick your lips and look off in the distance?
你能站远一点然后舔舔嘴唇吗
What? I want to add a photo of you to my contacts,
啥 我想给你加一张联♥系♥人照片
but I don't have one, so could you unbutton your shirt,
可我没有你照片 所以你能不能解开衬衣扣子
lean against that doorframe,
倚在门框上
and just, like, slowly lick your lips like...
然后慢慢地舔一圈嘴唇呢 像这样
Are you on drugs?
你嗑药了吗
No, but if I were, would that be a deal-breaker?
没有 但如果我磕了药 你是不是会果取关呢
Dad?
爸
Can I -- sir?
我能 老板
Oh, what is it, boy?
怎么了 孩子
Oh, well, it's not that I'm at all ungrateful
并不是我不知感恩
for my position as alternate office floater.
不喜欢自己办公室轮值游民的职位
It's just I was wondering since Fatima
只是我在想
was being given the opportunity to... Who?
法蒂玛都有机会... 谁
Uh, Fatim-am-am-away?
法蒂玛啊啊啊喂
Oh. Oh, yeah. I love her.
对 没错 我超爱她
Right.
没错
Um, I was wondering if maybe I could also interview for the administrative --
我在想我是不是也可以面试一下管理层
Don't be silly, Terrence.
别傻了 泰伦斯
That job has Fatima's name written all over it.
那职位一看就铁定是法蒂玛的了
And this company counts on you to float...alternately.
我们公♥司♥可指着你轮值游动呢
Sam.
山姆
Honey.
亲爱的
Hi, Mom. Hello, Terrence.
妈 你好啊 泰伦斯
I was just, uh, picking Sam up for lunch.
我来接山姆吃午饭
Do you want to join us? Oh, he can't.
你要一起吗 他去不了
He has, uh, a lot of floating to do.
他要忙着游来游去呢
In fact, he was just about to float away.
而且他正准备游走呢
Oh, actually --
其实我...
Float away, Terrence.
游走吧 泰伦斯
Oh! Uh, copy that, Dad.
哦 明白了 爸
Uh, bye, Mom. Love you.
再见 妈 爱你哟
Now, my love, let's go nourish ourselves.
亲爱的 咱们去美餐一顿吧
Actually, sam, let's not.
山姆 还是别去了吧
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
I'm afraid I just lost my appetite
看你对泰伦斯如此残忍♥
watching you be so cruel to Terrence.
恐怕已经让我没了胃口
He is married to our daughter. He's family now.
他娶了咱闺女 是咱们的家人了
I can't understand why you dislike him so much.
我不明白你为什么这么不喜欢他
I guess I always pictured Maureen
我理想中莫琳应该嫁给
with some strapping blue-collar bloke
一个高大魁梧
who later turned out to be the prince of Zamunda.
真实身份其实是非洲王子的蓝领男子
Well, I'm sorry.
不好意思
But until you make things right with Terrence,
在你能善待泰伦斯之前
I'll be lunching alone.
我会一个人吃午餐
Oh, Yazmin.
亚济明
This is a bad idea.
这主意太糟了
We have no other choice.
我们别无他选
Henry didn't offer up any personal info,
亨利什么个人信息都不透露
and the only pic I was able to get
我能拍到他的唯一照片
looks like this.
是这样的
Okay.
好了
Darn, it's password protected.
该死 有密♥码♥
Try "1234Henry."
试试 1234亨利
That's not it.
不对
Try "Henry69."
亨利69呢
I'm sure it's not --
肯定不会是...
Oh, my God, we're in.
我去 进去了
Henry.
亨利
I got a great idea.
我有个好主意
Ladies, what's going on here?
女士们 这是什么情况
Because it looks to me like you're rifling
因为在我看来你们像在
through henry's personal belongings.
偷窃亨利的私人财产
Oh. We are.
是的
But...
不过
...We have good reason.
我们有充足的理由
We want to help Henry find a lady.
我们想给亨利找个女人
He is all work and, like, no play, sir.
他就知道工作 不知道享乐 老板
And we mean no play.
我们是说 不知享乐哦
Well, he takes his job seriously.
他对待工作很认真
He's a man after my own heart.
他是追随自己内心的人
Yes, but at the end of the day,
没错 可工作结束后
you go home to your beautiful wife,
你回家后可以跟美娇妻相拥
whereas Henry goes home to a salad, usually.
而亨利一般只能回家拌沙拉
You can't make love to a salad.
哪能跟莎拉做♥爱♥啊
What can I do to help?
我能帮些什么
Oh, find out who his favorite "Friend" is.
查出他最喜欢《老友记》里哪个老友
And if he ever had the clap.
还有他得过淋病没
Oh, sorry, sir.
不好意思 先生
Uh, no, Henry, please, join me.
没事 亨利 过来一起吧
Thought you had a private bathroom in your office.
你办公室不是有私人卫生间吗
Oh, I do. I do.
没错 是有
It's just that sometimes,
不过有时候
I like to make amongst the masses, you know.
我喜欢跟群众一起解决问题
Hmm. I see. Yeah. Yeah.
我知道了 对
Although, you can pick up
不过 有时候那样
some rather rare ailments doing just that.
你可能会染上什么罕见的病
You ever pick up any rare ailments, Henry?
你得过什么罕见的病吗 亨利
Sir?
什么
You ever contract the she-bola virus?
你感染过"她博拉"病毒吗
Come down with a... rotten Richard?
你那里染上过什么...那种病吗
You ever accidentally download a bad episode of "Burn Notice"?
你不小心下载过"黑名单"类的黄♥片♥吗
No, sir.
没有
No. No, no. Me neither. Yeah.
没有啊 我也是
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表