剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
And I can handle pharmaceuti-con all on my own.
而且我靠自己完全可以搞定医药大会
Look at this cake one of my patients made me.
快看病人给我做的蛋糕
Wow!
哇塞
A child made that?
这是孩子做的吗
Yes, a child with a very thorough
对 而且这个孩子
understanding of the urological system.
对人体泌尿系统非常熟悉
Yeah.
是啊
May I offer you a piece of the urethra?
你要不要来一块泌尿管吃
No.
不了
Irritable bowel?
易激肠部分呢
Oh...or just irritable?
还是说你 不开心
I'm not irritable. I-I-I'm fine.
我没有不开心 我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
Mmm! This is good!
哇 好好吃
Season 3 "Mentalist" finale. Let's do it.
《超感警探》第三季季终 我们快去看吧
Henry...
亨利
One needn't be the mentalist
不用有超感
to see that something is bothering you.
我也能看出来你有烦心事
Okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 很抱歉
It's just, um...
就是...
Do you know that contemporary of mine I introduced you to?
你记得我介绍给你的那个同事吗
The jolly ginger giantess. Yes, I remember.
那个高个红发美女 我记得
Ooh, she was a skyscraper, she was.
她个子真是太高了 真的
Right.
对
The thing is, she's more than a contemporary.
其实她不止是我的同事
She's more like a friend.
她更像我的朋友
The two of us are pretty close, actually.
其实我们俩走得挺近的
And?
然后呢
And...
还有...
Eliza...
伊莉莎
She has a big event tonight, and it is the kind of thing
她今晚要参加一个大型活动 通常
that I would normally
这种情况下
be there for to offer her support.
我会去支持她给她加油打气的
But I didn't --
但是我不想...
I didn't want it to be an issue between us.
我不想让这个让我们之间产生误会
Well, why would it be an issue?
为什么会产生误会
I'm a self-assured woman.
我对自己有充分的自信
Of course I expect you to have female friends.
我当然希望你有自己的女性朋友
I myself have throngs of male cohorts.
我自己也有一群男性朋友
So you don't mind if I --
所以你不会介意我去...
Throngs?
一群
What -- what -- what constitutes a throng?
你说的一群是有多少
Oh, more than a gaggle, less than a swarm.
就介于一小群和一大群之间吧
Go help your normous friend. It's no problemo.
快去帮你的大个儿朋友吧 我没问题的
I won't have a cow.
我不会生气
"The Mentalist" and I will be here
《超感警探》我会等你
waiting for you when you get back.
回来一起看
You are Phylicia Rashad.
你简直就是菲利西亚·拉斯海德
I get that a lot.
经常有人这么说我
Ladies and gentlemen, we welcome you
女士们先生们 欢迎大家
to Kinderkare Pharmaceuticals'
来参加金德凯制药
strides in children's medicine symposium.
迈入儿童药品领域庆祝大会
Now, here to introduce our keynote speaker,
接下来有请主题演讲介绍人
Ms. Eliza Dooley. As I stepped onto the stage, it hit me.
伊莉莎·杜丽小姐 我踏上主持台时意识到了
I was on my own.
现在只能靠自己了
I couldn't believe that my only friend
真不敢相信我唯一的朋友
was missing the most important moment
竟然错过了我要介绍的这个人的
in the guy I was introducing's life.
生命中最重要的时刻
There she is. There she is.
她上台了 上台了
Thank you.
谢谢大家
And now this guy.
下面有请发言人
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Shine bright like a diamond.
如钻石般闪耀
Thank you so much.
非常感谢大家
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
谢谢 女士们先生们
I had killed it,
我成功了
but no amount of new friend requests
但是不论有多少人申请加我好友
could replace the one person
都不能取代现实生活中
who had unfriended me in real life.
那一个跟我解除好友关系的人
Told you you could do it.
我就说你没问题的
Hey. You showed up.
你来了啊
And what happened to me not needing you anymore?
你不是说我不需要你了吗
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
You didn't sign Linda's birthday card
因为你刚涂了指甲油
because your nails were wet.
所以你都没在琳达的生日贺卡上签名
What about the tardiness and the petty-cash fraud?
你上班迟到和骗公♥司♥钱用的事呢
Not to mention your tendency to use emojis in work memos.
还有你竟然在工作备忘录中使用表情符号♥
Your rudeness to children. Hey.
还对小孩子没礼貌 说什么呢
Constant gum-chewing.
还一直嚼口香糖
And that landline I gave you,
还有我给你的那部有线电♥话♥
which has been off the hook for at least 24 hours.
应该有至少24小时听筒没挂到电♥话♥上了吧
Oh, God. I'm sorry.
天哪 不好意思
Come on.
来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I heard someone in here has a burning pee-pee!
我听说有人嘘嘘的时候疼疼呢
You're not a child.
你不是小孩子
But I acted like one.
但是我的行为很像
Did Henry send you?
是亨利让你来的吗
No.
不是
I want to apologize for writing those stupid reviews.
我想为写下那些白♥痴♥评论向你道歉
Well...Thank you.
这个啊 谢谢
And I'm gonna make it up to you
我要向你弥补
by writing a new one that says
我再去给你评论
you reconstructed my oopsy
就说你治好了我嘘嘘的问题
and gave me one of your kidneys.
而且把自己的肾给了我一个
Please, don't do that.
别这样做 拜托
False reviews of any kind are a strict breach of --
任何虚假评论都是严重违反...
Even if they come from
即使评论是
the urine-versity of southern bladderfornia?
南膀胱福尼亚泌尿大学写的吗
Especially if they come from
尤其是评论是
the urine-versity of southern bladderfornia.
南膀胱福尼亚泌尿大学写的
Now, if you will excuse me,
先失陪了
I have some actual patients to see.
我得去看真正的病人了
Yeah.
好
Bye.
拜拜
And that's when I realized --
这时候我意识到
Julia and I may never be friends,
我和茱莉亚可能永远都成不了朋友
but at least I was the bigger person.
但至少我比她个子高点儿[更成熟]
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表