剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
Whoo! How bomb is this race gonna be, huh?
这次比赛一定非常震撼
Quite bomb, I'm certain.
绝对震撼 我肯定
Hope you're not too bummed out about me bagging your 10k.
希望你没有因为我换了你的十公里长跑而太过沮丧
Not at all. No. Good, because I hear some of the ladies
一点也没有 很好 因为我听说
got their panties in a bunch over the change of plans.
有些女士因为计划改变而非常不满
That's -- that's weird.
真奇怪
What are they gonna do next year? Throw us in a pit?
明年他要干什么 把我们仍坑里吗
Have us claw our way out?
让我们爬出来吗
I have no upper body strength. It's all in my legs.
我上肢力量很弱 力量都在腿上了
Sir.
老板
In this corner, the Asian import --
赛场这一角的选手 亚洲进口
Actually, sir, I was born in Van Nuys.
老板 我其实出生在美国范奈斯
Fast as he is sexy. A study of superior engineering.
性感又迅速 完美的工程设计
And in...
这一角...
Actually, Freddy, could you just move to your left slightly?
弗莱迪 你能往左边挪一点么
Sure. That's great.
好的 很好
And in this corner, the Adonis
这一角的选手 王室美男子
carved out of Italian-Canadian marble,
意大利加拿大宝石精雕而成
not an ounce of wasted mass on his exquisite frame.
完美的轮廓 没有一丝多余的部分
Who will be the victor?
谁将取得胜利
We may never know,
我们也许永远不得而知
as Henry has yet to nut up.
因为亨利还没有胆量报名
Dude, nut up.
老兄 别怂啊
I'm sorry, but I was conditioning my body
不好意思 我正在调养身体
for the rigors of 10 kilometers.
准备迎接十公里长跑
Oh! Come on, gramps. Change it up.
得了吧 老爷爷 做出改变吧
"Gramps"? Yeah. It'll keep you young, you know?
老爷爷 这会让你保持年轻 知道吗
Shock your system.
刺♥激♥身体系统
He's right. I surprise my body every day,
他说的对 我每天都给自己的身体带来惊喜
which is not easy because my body knows me so --
这很不容易 因为我的身体很了解我...
Push-ups! Ha ha!
俯卧撑 哈哈
My body didn't see that coming.
我的身体可没料到这个
Bam! Joke's on you, quads!
傻了吧 股四头肌
Thought you were having a nice leisurely chat with Henry? Nope.
你以为能悠闲地跟亨利聊天吗 休想
20 reps, 4 sets. Let's go.
20次 4组 走起
Come on, Henry. Get it! Come on!
亨利 快点 快来
Bonjour, bloodstream!
早啊 我的血液
Let's get you oxygenated, shall we?
来多吸点氧气吧
Dude, did you just speak French to your bloodstream?
你跟你的血液说法语吗
Oui.
是[法语]
"Oui"? What?
什么鬼
As I prepared for my sister's arrival,
我准备迎接姐姐的到来
I was determined to show her
下定决心要向她展示
how responsible and successful I'd become.
我已经成了很负责的成功人士
Even though we'd barely spoken since we were teenagers,
虽然自从十几岁之后就再也没有联♥系♥过
I knew everything I needed to know about Bethany from her Instagram.
但我已经从Ins上得知了她的一切
With her perfect brunches and homemade lunches
完美的早餐和自♥制♥午餐
and her adorable husband Peter
还有他可爱的老公彼得
and the handwritten notes he leaves her
他给她留的手写便条
and her identical friends on a 7-day cleanse
还有跟她长得一样的朋友们的七天净身计划
and her certified pre-owned 2013 basic bitch Beemer.
二手2013烂俗款宝马
Eliza? It's me! Hello?
伊莉莎 是我
Eliza?
伊莉莎
Every time I hear Bethany's Voice...
每次听到贝瑟妮的声音
It's like I'm 5 years old again.
我就好像又回到了五岁
Hello! Oh!
你好
Eliza, look at your place. It's so you.
伊莉莎 瞧瞧你家 真的很符合你
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
Uh, nothing?
没什么
Have a seat. Oh, my God. Here.
坐吧 对了
Let me just move the pay stub from the bonus check I received
先让我把工资单从这个奖金支票上拿走
for being my company's top performing sales rep
因为我是公♥司♥最佳业绩销♥售♥代表
and put it next to the crystal champagne flutes
再让我把它放在水晶香槟杯旁边
I received for the exact same reason.
也是因为同样的原因得的哟
Whoa, sounds like someone's great at their job.
哇 听上去某人工作做得不错啊
That's amazing, Eliza.
真让人惊叹 伊莉莎
It's amazing? You're amazed that I can do a job?
让人惊叹 你觉得我能做好工作很惊叹
Not really. You were doing a great job
并不是 这一周来 你躲着我不接我电♥话♥
of avoiding talking to me for the past week.
这件事倒是做得很不错
Oh, well, let's just say, um, I didn't want to.
这么说吧 其实是我不想接
Eliza, I did not come here to fight.
伊莉莎 我不是来吵架的
I just wanted to connect and talk about what's been going on.
我只是想找你叙叙旧 聊聊近况
What has been going on? Well, let me see.
近况啊 我想想
I'm pretty great. Super-hot boyfriend.
我很好 男友超帅
Befriended a working mom.
跟一位妈妈成了好朋友
She's a little bit of a Maxxinista,
她有点喜欢逛廉价店
but we make it work I'm pregnant!
不过我们能相处 我怀孕了
Eliza, I'm gonna be a mom!
伊莉莎 我要当妈妈了
You're gonna be an aunt!
你要当姨姨了
To the baby that I am the mom of!
我的娃的姨
Sorry. I couldn't keep it in any longer.
抱歉 我实在是憋不住了
The news, not the baby.
我是说这个消息 不是宝宝
What a surprise.
真是惊喜啊
Bethany didn't come to catch up with me.
贝瑟妮不是来跟我叙旧的
She came to catch me up on her.
她是来告诉我她的近况的
Can we use your champagne flutes to toast my good news?
能用你的香槟杯庆祝这个好消息吗
The sole purpose of her visit
她来拜访的唯一目的
was to take the spotlight from me
就是要来抢我走的风头
and shine it directly upon herself
让聚光灯照到她自己
and her big, stupid uterus.
还有她的大破子♥宫♥
I think maybe we'll just rinse these out first.
我觉得还是先洗洗吧
And if she could make me feel bad about myself... while doing it?
如果她能同时让我对自己感到不爽
Bonus points.
她再得一分
This must be C.G.I.'d.
肯定是电脑特效
This is fake!
是假的
I'm gonna die out there.
我会死在里面的
I'm gonna die out there.
我会死的
I never should have listened to you.
我真不应该听你的
W-what are you talking about?
你说什么
Now my sister is in my house, pregnant.
我姐姐来我家了 怀孕了
She's pregnant?!
她怀孕了
You're gonna be an aunt! Eliza, congratulations!
你要当姨姨了 伊莉莎 恭喜
Yippee! The greatest thing that ever happened to me didn't happen to me.
耶 最好的事情并没有发生在我身上
It happened to her.
发生在了她身上
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
This whole pregnancy is Bethany's way
怀孕不过是贝瑟妮的手段
of trying to make me feel like my own life is insignificant.
她想让我感到自己的生活不咋地
Eliza, you don't actually think that your sister decided
伊莉莎 你不会真的以为
to have a baby just to spite you?
你姐姐为了刁难你才决定怀孕
Well, how else do you explain the fact
不然你怎么解释
that she is due on October 18th?
她的预产期是十月十八号♥
That is the week before my birthday.
就在我生日前一周
It's like her baby is trying to bogart October for me.
就好像她的孩子想要抢走我的十月
Eliza, that is insane. Can't you just be happy for her?
伊莉莎 你别乱想了 你就不能为她而开心吗
No. No.
不能
Hey, are you stalking Freddy?
你是在跟踪弗雷迪吗
Don't...ugh!
不要
I'm not stalking Freddy. I'm studying him. Sizing him up.
我没有跟踪弗雷迪 我在研究他 看他有几斤几两
Researching what he does to prepare for these competitions.
调查他怎么准备这些比赛
It's no secret that the two of us are frenemies.
大家都知道我们俩亦敌亦友
Don't ever use that word.
不要再用这个词了
I don't wanna embarrass myself out there.
我可不想在赛场上让自己难堪
Then just ask Freddy for help.
那你就找弗雷迪帮忙啊
He would love to help you train.
他肯定愿意帮你训练的
Please. He can't stand me.
拜托 他可受不了我
Only because he thinks you can't stand him.
那是因为他以为你受不了他
Oh, come on. That's why he can't stand me?
拜托 就是因为这个他才受不了我吗
So if he thought I could stand him,
所以如果他觉得我能受得了他
then we'd be able to stand each other? Maybe.
那我们就能受得了彼此了吗 可能吧
I've always thought you guys might like each other
我一直觉得如果你们不讨厌彼此的话
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表