剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
When I was younger, I didn't get out much.
小时候 我并不怎么爱出门
Thank you! Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, that's so sweet. Gizmo, you're too kind.
你真好 基斯默
So when Corynn McWatters,
所以 当科琳·麦克沃特斯
the most popular girl in school,
全校最受欢迎的女生
invited me, the most butt girl in school,
邀请了我 全校最丑霉女
to her super exclusive V.I.P.-only slumber party...
参加她的贵宾独享睡衣派对时
I should've known something was up.
我就应该知道有猫腻
That morning, I woke up looking like
那天早上 我起床后
a jacked up version of Annie.
就像是打了鸡血的安妮
And honestly, not much has changed.
说实话 现在情况也并没有什么改变
Well, that's not true. One thing has changed --
这可不对 有一件事的确变了
Now I know how to work it.
现在我已经知道如何打造自己
First, there's face prep
首先是面部准备
featuring Jessica's cleansing wipes
杰西卡的湿巾
And Drew's toning wipes.
德鲁的粉底
Then I reverse my bedhead...
把睡完觉的发型倒回去
And find my "Hairspiration."
找到发型的灵感
Clear waves, full spiral, can't lose.
全卷大♥波♥浪 绝对不会错
Finally, I put my face on using Kim's primer veil,
最后 我用金的妆前隔离液
which was recently militarized.
它最近已经被军事化了
All in all, it takes me roughly three hours
总之 我要花大概三个小时
to look alpha, not beta.
才能看上去美艳动人 而不是次之
But it was worth it,
但这都是值得的
'cause I was gonna floss at the "Women in pharma" Brunch.
因为我要在"药业杰出女性"早午餐美翻全场
Dang!
该死
I missed it.
错过了
Now the only thing left to hope for
现在我唯一的希望
was that Henry wouldn't notice.
就是亨利不会发现我
Morning, Eliza.
早啊 伊莉莎
If you wanna go by unnoticed, you might wanna try
如果你不想被人发现
a milder fragrance with fewer notes of cotton candy.
最好少喷点香水 少吃点棉花糖
You noticed!
你注意到了
As did the entire left wing of this office.
办公室左侧的所有人都注意到了
How was the "Women in pharma" brunch this morning?
今早的"药业杰出女性"早午餐怎么样
It was really...
真的...
informative.
很受启发
And, like -- like, empowering.
感觉... 充满了力量
And it totally felt like I was holding up half the sky.
好像自己撑起了半边天
And -- and --
还有 还有
and "How brave," You know?
很勇敢 知道吗
And -- and also? Equal pay!
还有 同等薪酬
Because beside every strong pharmaceutical man --
因为每一个药品行业坚强男人的背后...
I know you didn't go.
我知道你没去
Eliza, you missed out on an incredible opportunity
你错过了一次大好机会
to meet other women in your field,
你本可以见见同行中的其他女性
seasoned vets who could've provided valuable insight,
让老手们给你宝贵的建议
one of whom could've served as a future role model for you.
甚至还有人可能成为你将来的楷模
I thought you were my role model.
你不是我的楷模吗
Me? No, no, no.
我 不不
Mentor, possibly. Advisor, certainly.
导师 可能吧 顾问 必须是
Sensei? Of sorts.
老师 算是吧
Elder. Okay, we're done playing this game.
长老 好了 不要玩文字游戏了
"Point bees," I'm not your role model.
问题是 我不是你的楷模
A role model is someone whose life you aspire to.
楷模是指你憧憬他的生活
Do you want my life?
你想要我这样的生活吗
M'kay. No, no.
好吧 不不
Not -- not "M'kay."
不许说"好吧"
This is something you should be thinking seriously about.
这事你应该好好想想
You should find someone whose path you wanna walk.
你应该选一个你渴望成为的人
For instance, since...
比如
Since childhood...
自儿时起
my role model has been...
我的楷模就一直是
Dave Thomas.
戴维·托马斯
Isn't he the hamburglar?
他不是那个开汉堡店的吗
No. Dave was the perfect role model for me
不 戴维是我的完美楷模
because he started from the bottom.
因为他是白手起家
** Now he here *
* 现在他...
** Started from the bottom now my whole team *
* 从零开始 整个队伍...
If you'll quiet yourself,
请住嘴
There is a quote in here about Colonel Sanders...
这里有一句他将肯德基上校的名言
Basically got me through sophomore year.
我就是靠着这句话活过了大二那一年
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Were you a skater boy?
你也曾经是个滑板少年
As a youth, I thrashed,
年轻时
enjoyed the occasional kickflip, ollied about periodically.
我也偶尔任性 玩几个脚尖翻板和翱骊
Wow. You even make skate culture sound boring.
天呐 滑板文化被你一说都变得无趣了
Okay, Henry, I'll report back when I find a female role model.
好吧 亨利 等我找到楷模之后再回来给你报告
And since I wasn't sure whose life I wanted,
我不太确定想要过上谁的生活
I decided to start with someone
于是我决定选择
who, judging from her frown lines,
从皱纹条数看来
had a crapload of life experience.
人生阅历最丰富的人
Joan.
琼
As someone who is way older than me,
你作为一个比我老那么多人
you've had a pretty good life, right?
生活肯定非常不错吧
It's been adequate.
岁月静好
And what advice would you give someone hoping to attain
那你会给想要过上你这样生活方式的人
the lifestyle you are currently living?
什么样的建议呢
You can never have too much bath tissue.
卫生纸一定不要嫌多
So it wasn't gonna be Joan.
琼还是算了吧
Charmonique?
夏莫妮卡
How would you like to be a model?
想不想当个模[模特]啊
Mm, been there, done that.
当过啦
Seriously?
真的吗
Mm-hmm. I worked my way through college as a hand model for stock photos.
我大学时期一直靠做手模拍照片赚钱
Don't believe me? Google "Racial equality hands."
不信吗 搜一下"种族平等之手"
This baby girl right here
这只美丽的小宝贝
has graced some of the finest brochures, leaflets,
可是临幸过全美国最精美的手册 宣传页
and prints ads in... America.
和平面广♥告♥
May I?
可以摸摸吗
Please.
请便
Ahh! It's like silk!
如丝般柔滑
You are the perfect choice to be my role model!
简直是当我楷模的绝佳之选
Mnh-mnh. Pass.
算了吧
But you're an inspiration to me.
你可是给了我很大的启发
And I wanna be just like you.
我想要像你一样
Everybody does, but they can't.
大家都这么想 可是没门
You can't just wake up one day, decide to become Charmonique,
你不能早上起床决定自己要当夏莫妮卡
and then just magically be her. Unh-unh!
结果就真奇迹般地成了她 没门
Hello.
你好
What are you doing standing right outside the men's room?
你守在男厕所门口干什么
Waiting for you.
等你
Well, I really wish you wouldn't ambush me.
我真心希望你不要埋伏我
Okay, Henry, sure. No problem.
好的 亨利 没问题
I can do you that favor,
我可以帮你这个忙
just as long as you do a small favor for me in return.
但你也得帮我一个小忙
Okay.
好
So you know how I've been trying to get Kevin to be more active
你知道吗 凯文被诊断出有高血压前状态
after he's been diagnosed as prehypertensive?
我一直想让他多活动活动
I did not know that.
我不知道
Who knew a nugget-based diet could be so harmful?
谁知道天天吃鸡块的危害那么大
Everyone, yeah.
是个人都知道
Dietarily, it's always the thing you'd least expect.
从饮食上来说 你根本不可能会想到有这种症状
First thing I'd expect.
我第一个就想到了
And yet, the kid has to eat. Anywho...
可孩子总要吃东西 总而言之
Kevin has taken an interest in skateboarding.
得让凯文爱上滑板
And Eliza told me that you used to be a wood pusher.
而伊莉莎告诉我你曾经玩过小木板板
So I thought maybe... you could teach him.
所以我想 你可以教他
Hmm. No. Absolutely not.
不 绝对不行
Charmonique, sorry to disappoint you,
夏莫妮卡 抱歉让你失望了
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表