剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
Here in my hand -- the starter's pistol.
我手里拿的是 发令枪
But before I fire it,
在我开枪之前
I'd just like to say...boo!
我想说...开始
Oh! Baby girl, I would be so honored
姑娘 要是你们用夏莫妮卡
if you used Charmonique as a middle name.
作为宝宝的中间名 那就太好了
Now...I don't know how the time went by,
时间真是飞逝啊
but I best be on my way.
我得继续跑了
I know you can do it!
我知道你一定可以的
I can do it!
我可以的
How? How what?
怎么知道 什么怎么知道
How do you know she can do it?
你怎么知道她可以的
If you know the first thing about Charmonique,
如果你了解夏末妮卡
you know that she probably can't do it,
你就会知道她做不到
and she's going to hurt herself trying.
她这样去尝试会伤到自己的
I was just trying to be positive.
我只是想积极一点而已
No, you were just trying to help her walk away,
不 你只是想让她走的时候
thinking, "Oh, wow, what a great person,"
心里想的是"她真是个好人"
but you and I both know the truth. What truth?
但是真♥相♥你我心知肚明 什么真♥相♥
That you're not a great person.
你不是个好人
Every single thing you've ever done
你所做的每一件事
is designed to make me feel like crap.
都是为了让我自卑
I mean, isn't that why you really came here this weekend?
难道你这周末来不就是为了这个吗
I came here this weekend to tell you I'm having a baby.
我这周末来是想告诉你我怀孕了
Well...
这样...
Congratulations
那恭喜你
on making yet another human being who will think
又要造出来一个
you're better than me!
觉得你比我优秀的人了
Wow, you really stuck it to that kind and generous pregnant woman.
你对那位又和蔼又大方的孕妇真是刻薄啊
Go.
快跑吧
Oh, yeah!
成功了
Damn.
该死
Oh, Freddy, huh?
弗雷迪过去了啊
Running behind that inspirational man-god
跟在那个鼓舞人心的大神后面
makes all the pain go away!
让我的痛苦都烟消云散了
Do I get a participant ribbon for this?
这样能给我个参与奖吗
Gone. Is he really that fast?
不见了 他真跑那么快吗
It ends now! Whoa!
来一决胜负吧 哇
What is your problem?!
你脑子有问题吧
You're my problem!
你就是我的问题
With -- you're talking down to me,
你赛前打击我
you're trying to make me feel stupid.
你想让我感觉自己很傻♥逼♥
Forcing Eliza to question our relaysh --
你逼伊莉莎质疑我们的关系...
It's like you live to undermine me!
你活着就是为了挖我墙脚的吧
Make me feel inferior! Who's inferior now?!
让我觉得自己不行 现在到底是谁不行
You tell me!
你说
See, that's the knee I was worried about.
看到了吧 你不是说我膝盖有问题吗
And for the record,
我声明一下
you're the one who's undermining.
是你一直在挖墙脚
You challenge everything I say!
你质疑我说的一切
You're constantly making cracks about my age,
你一直取笑我的年龄
and you often besmirch my neckties!
你还经常鄙视我的领带
Admit it. You're insanely jealous
你就承认吧 你就是疯狂嫉妒
of my youth, my girl, of my kick-ass hair!
嫉妒我年轻 嫉妒我的女朋友 嫉妒我的发型
Oh, beg pardon. My hair kicks ass in its own right.
别闹了好吗 就凭我自己的发型 我嫉妒你干什么
Your hair dreams about being my hair.
你的发型一直梦想变成我的发型
Hair is not sentient, and thus cannot dream!
发型没有生命 所以不会梦想
Literally!
别认真好吗
You know what I can't dream about?
你知道我不会梦想什么吗
How many stupid bow ties you must own.
就是你有多少傻♥逼♥领结
What...
搞什么...
Bethany, what are you doing?!
贝瑟妮 你干什么呢
I'm putting your apartment back to the way it was
我让你的公♥寓♥恢复到今早
before I tidied up this morning.
我给你打扫之前的样子
No, these go over here.
这些原来是在这里的
Someday, when you have a new life
将来有一天你自己肚子里
swelling inside your belly... Oh, here we go.
孕育着一个小生命的时候 又来了
you might wanna reach out to your only sister
你可能也会想找到你唯一的姐姐
so your baby knows who its family is,
让你的宝宝知道自己的家人都有谁
and when that day comes, I will be there for you, Eliza.
等到了那一天 我会在你身边陪你 伊莉莎
Because you're perfect.
因为你是个完人
Because I will understand. What do you understand?
因为我会明白 你明白什么
You have no idea what it was like growing up invisible.
你又不知道从小到大没有存在感是什么感觉
Bethany's first haircut,
贝瑟妮的第一个发型
Bethany's first tooth,
贝瑟妮长出的第一颗牙
Bethany's first poo-poo in the potty.
贝瑟妮自己上的第一次厕所
Nobody gave a crap when I crapped.
可是根本没人在乎我上过的厕所
Good lord! Our parents were going through a divorce, Eliza.
天哪 当时我们的父母在离婚啊 伊莉莎
Mom was completely overwhelmed and doing it alone,
妈妈当时一个人焦头烂额 一个人抚养你
so, yeah, you didn't get the same amount of attention
所以你确实没有像我小时候一样
that I did, and I'm sorry.
得到那么多关注 很遗憾
It wasn't fair, but it wasn't my fault,
那样是不公平 但不是我的错
and it wasn't yours, either.
也不是你的错
I always felt like from the moment I was born,
我一直觉得从我出生那一刻起
our family fell apart.
我们家就分崩离析了
Huh. Never really thought about it that way, but...
我到没那样想过 但是...
I'm serious. I always thought you blamed me, and...
我是认真的 我一直以为你责怪我...
and that was why you moved away.
所以你才搬走了
I didn't move away. I went to college.
我没有搬走 我是去念大学了
Yeah, for four years.
可是走了整整四年
Yes, Eliza, that's how long college takes.
是 伊莉莎 大学都是上四年
I guess I took everything too personally.
那我可能把一切都想成私人恩怨
And that's what kids do.
小孩子都是那样
But we're not kids anymore.
但是我们现在不是小孩子了
I know.
我知道
Maybe Bethany and I were finally done
可能我跟贝瑟妮终于
beating each other up.
结束二人之间的战争了
A little bit of rivalry can be healthy,
有时候有点竞争是好的
and if you don't let it destroy you...
如果你不让竞争把你打垮...
We tied...
我们平手
Like in "Rocky 1."
就像《洛奇1》中一样
Maybe we should bury the hatchet,
或许我们该不计前嫌言归于好
like in "Rocky 3."
就像《洛奇3》中一样
It can actually bring you closer.
我真的可以让你们变亲近
And tying for second place,
并列第二名是
Freddy and Henry,
弗雷迪和亨利
whose petty rivalry paved the way for an upset.
他们俩的激烈竞争为一匹黑♥马♥铺平了道路
Our first-placed winner
此次比赛的第一名
is...
是
Charmonique! Ha ha!
夏末妮卡 哈哈
It just goes to show,
事实证明
sometimes people can surprise you.
有时候别人会让你惊讶
After a lifetime of following my sister around...
我的生活围着姐姐转了那么久
...she was finally following me back,
她终于也开始关注我了
and she was right.
她说得对
We weren't kids anymore.
我们不是小孩子了
So it was time to start acting like an adult.
所以是时候像个真正的成年人一样为人处世了
Mom!
妈妈
It's Eliza.
我是伊莉莎
So...
所以...
How are you?
你好吗
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表