剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
Old habits die hard.
旧习难改
Don't tweet it, eat it.
好好吃东西 别发推特
It is not an "outfit of the day."
这不是什么"今日着装"
It's just an outfit.
就是一套衣服而已
My followers want to know what I'm wearing.
我的粉丝想知道我今天穿啥样
Perhaps they can redirect their attention to something more important
也许他们可以去关注一些更重要的事情
Like fracking
比如钻井采油
or Ronan Farrow.
或者罗南·法罗[活动家 记者]
I'm pretty sure my followers hate both of those things.
我确定我的粉丝对二者都不喜欢
Henry was trying to help me to become a better person.
亨利想帮助我变成更好的人
And even though I appreciated his help...
虽然我很感谢他帮我
"For your prompt and professional service
对于您及时而专业的服务
"I offer my sincere thanks.
我表示衷心感谢
Kind regards. Eliza Dooley."
此致 敬礼 伊莉莎·杜丽
...I also kind of wanted him die.
但我也有点想让他去死
By the time the weekend rolled around,
终于快熬到周末
I just wanted to order a latte and not say "Thanks."
我只想点一杯拿铁 不用说谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Any big plans this weekend?
周末有什么大计划吗
Yeah, I'm gonna try to bump into some celebrities,
我准备去偶遇几个名人
Yacht-hop, Pitbull, binge-drink till I'm white-girl wasted.
去泡吧 见见Pitbull 喝到酩酊大醉
That sounds... Pop by this popup party, get my grind on,
听起来... 去派对大展身手
swing by in-n-out, kiss a hamburger
去趟汉堡店 亲一下汉堡
full makeup, no filter, David Guetta.
大浓妆不加滤镜 还有大卫·库塔[歌♥手]
W-what? W-why?
啥 为什么
Why would you do any of those things?
你为什么要做这些事
My friend Brit is only 17 followhores away
我的朋友布里特只差十七个粉婊砸
from catching up to me.
就赶上我了
"Followhores."
粉婊砸
So I need to cop a like spike, score a regram,
所以我必须要绝地反击
and basically, you know,
而且
remind Brit that she's a worthless skank.
提醒布里特 她是个没用的渣渣
I can say that. She's my best friend.
这么说没问题的 她是我死党
Morning. Morning.
早 早
Morning. Morning.
早 早
Oh, morning.
早啊
Not to diminish the importance of smiting your friends,
并不是要抹杀你重创好友的重要性
but could I also convince you to try something more meaningful,
但我能不能劝你试着做点更有意义的事情
something more constructive,
更有建设性的事
like, dare I say, to help others?
斗胆说一下 比如帮助他人
Help...others?
帮助他人
Bbut it's the weekend. And?
可明明是周末呀 所以呢
Weekends are supposed to be productive.
周末就是生产力
Haven't you ever heard the song "Working for the weekend"?
难道你没听过那首歌♥吗 《为周末工作》
No. No?
没有 没有吗
It's an extremely catchy pop anthem about people
是一首朗朗上口的流行歌♥
who opt to spend the weekend working.
唱的是那些选择在周末工作的人
♪ Everybody's working for the weekend ♪
♪ 大家都在为周末工作 ♪
♪ Everybody needs a second chance ♪
♪ 人人都需要第二次机会 ♪
♪ Everybody's working for the weekend ♪
♪ 大家都在为周末工作 ♪
That song's not about working for the weekend.
这个才不是讲周末工作的
Beg your pardon?
你说什么
I love that song, but it's not about working for the weekend.
我超爱这首歌♥ 不过它并不是说周末工作
It's about working for the weekend.
而是"为"周末工作
That's what I said.
我说的就是这个啊
No, it's about working in anticipation of the weekend.
不 是为了期待周末而工作
Oh, I see.
我明白了
So the sole purpose of working is to enjoy the weekend.
所以工作的唯一目的就是享受周末
That's exactly right. Yes! Thank you!
没错 是的 谢谢
Well, that was certainly not my interpretation.
好吧 显然我不是这么理解的
As you can imagine,
如你们所想
I will now be removing that jam from my playlist.
我要把那首歌♥从我的播放列表里移除
Okay, how about this?
不如这样
I promise to work for the weekend if you promise not to.
如果你保证周末不工作 我就保证周末工作
And just to clarify, 'cause there has been some confusion --
说明确些 因为会有些歧义
I will accept Henry's assignment and do something to help others
我会接受亨利布置的任务 帮助他人
If, in return,
前提是
he will spend his weekend doing anything but working.
他周末绝对不工作
He needs to let loose and have some fun.
他需要放松放松 找点乐子
Oh, I intend to.
我也打算找乐子
We're talking weekends, right? Mine's gonna be huge.
在聊周末的事对吧 我的周末可有大事件
Got my high-school reunion tomorrow night!
明晚是高中同学聚会
And the one that got away
当年负我的那个他
will be in attendance -- Mitchell McMoney.
米切尔·麦克麦尼 也会参加哦
Now, I truly believe, in my heart of hearts,
我全心全意地相信
that the only reason why I am still single is because
我至今还单身的唯一原因
I'm destined to be Mrs. McMoney.
便是命中注定我要成为麦克麦尼夫人
The year was 1994.
那是1994年
Yeah, I got a meeting that starts...
我待会还有个会...
Just as we were about to exit the friend zone and get our grind on,
就在我们友达以上 亲亲欲满的时候
someone paged me.
有人呼我
The 411 was a 911,
原来是有急事找我
meaning I had to outie 5000.
也就是说 我不得不离开
The next thing you know,
接下来
he was on tour making oversized blazers for Jodeci,
他跟着乐队巡演 给他们做大号♥夹克
and I was at Yale. You went to Yale?
而我上了耶鲁 你居然是耶鲁毕业的
This weekend, I'm finally gonna get my chance
这个周末我终于有机会
to rekindle things.
跟他重燃爱火
Charmonique?
夏莫妮卡
I always look good.
我一向都美美哒
I could come over tomorrow night and help you get ready,
明晚我可以去你家帮你准备
if you think that would be selfless and thoughtful of me.
如果你觉得我这么做很无私周到的话
You know what? That would be selfless and thoughtful of you.
说实话 你这样的确非常无私周到
Thanks! Yeah!
谢谢 客气
Your turn.
该你了
Hey, Henry.
亨利
Friday night, huh?
周五晚上了呀
That's correct.
没错
About to get turnt!
要去嗨一嗨了
Myself, as well.
我也是
Really? What have you got planned?
真的吗 你有什么打算
Well, I was planning on going home
我打算回家
to not think about work for a little while.
不去想工作
And I thought I'd make and enjoy a big salad.
也许会做一大盘沙拉享用一下
Might throw in some chicken I grilled two nights ago.
再来点前天晚上烤的鸡
Henry.
亨利
Maybe a handful of tortilla strips
加一把玉米粉薄饼
for added crunch.
嘎嘣儿脆
Added crunch. You heard.
嘎嘣儿脆 正是
Henry, that's the most depressing thing i've ever heard.
亨利 这是我听过最沮丧的事了
Well, you must be blissfully unaware of the sound
那你一定是够幸运
a mother whale makes when mourning the loss of her pup.
没听过鲸鱼妈妈的丧子之痛
She basically barks across the whole ocean.
那嘶吼简直能传遍整个海洋
Well, I hope Saperstein doesn't bark across the ocean
我们周一要取消儿童维生素的生产线
when we kill the children's vitamin line on Monday.
希望萨珀斯坦听到后不要哀嚎遍野
What?
什么
Has that been confirmed?
已经确定了么
Oh, it's confirmed. It's going bye-bye.
确定了 要跟我们拜拜了
Oh, come on, Henry.
得了吧 亨利
That chewable hasn't been profitable for years now.
那种咀嚼片好几年都没有盈利了
We're actually losing money producing it.
我们生产那些就是在赔钱啊
That chewable put our company on the map!
就是这个咀嚼片当年让我们公♥司♥一战成名
The year was several years ago.
那是很多年前
The assignment was to make kids excited about minerals.
我们的任务是让孩子爱上矿物质
Until then, our kids chewable
在那之前 我们的儿童咀嚼片
had been a blue oval that tasted like dirt.
都是吃起来像土一样的蓝色椭圆片
But I supposed children would prefer
但我认为 孩子们会喜欢
a vibrant orange elephant that tasted like tangerine.
橘子味有活力的橙色小象
And, damn it, they did!
而且他们的确喜欢
Our chewable flew off the shelves,
我们的咀嚼片销量火爆
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表