剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
I sure do. I check in with everybody.
是的 我跟每个人都问好
And in the entire time that you've worked here,
你在这工作的时间里
has Eliza ever once asked how you are doing?
伊莉莎有没有问过你怎么样
You know the first thing about this woman?
你了解这个女人吗
Do you, uh... Do you even know her name?
你知道她叫什么吗
Charmonique.
夏莫妮卡
Charmon... Charmonique.
夏末妮... 是夏莫妮卡
Like "Monique," but with a "Char."
后面是莫妮卡 但前面有个夏
Okay, but, in my defense,
但是 容我辩解一句
that's not a real name.
根本没这种名字好吧
Lesson number one...
第一课
Each and every morning as you pass by Charmonique's desk,
每天早上你经过夏莫妮卡时
I want you to ask how she's doing.
都要跟她问好
Totes. Coolio.
好 没问题
Donezo. Let's start now.
我先走了 从今天开始
Okay.
好吧
Open your lips and repeat after me...
张开嘴巴 跟我说
How are you?
你好吗
How are you?
你好吗
How are you?
你好吗
Go-o-o-od.
好...吧
Then, if you will, a follow-up question...
可以的话还要接着问一个问题
For example, "How'd you sleep last night?"
比如 你昨晚睡得怎么样
You know what? Not great.
说实话 一点都不好
But that's because I had my 9-year-old in bed with me.
那是因为我九岁的孩子跟我一起睡
See, he has sleep apnea, so...
他有睡眠窒息症
Did you hear that? Put the phone down.
听到了吗 放下手♥机♥
Off your phone.
别玩手♥机♥了
Apparently, Charmonique and her son didn't sleep well last night.
夏莫妮卡跟他儿子昨晚睡得不好
Now it's your turn to say something sympathetic.
现在轮到你说些同情的话了
I'm really glad I don't have kids.
我没有孩子 真是太好了
You're not slurping. We're making pleasant conversation.
不要喝出声 我们在愉快地谈话
We are not... on our phones.
也不要 玩手♥机♥了
We are looking into each other's eyes
我们要看着彼此的眼睛
and giving one another our undivided attention.
把注意力完全集中到对方身上
Good.
很好
I'd like you to answer these questions
下面我需要你
as honestly as you possibly can.
尽可能诚实地回答以下问题
"The thing I'm most soothed by in life is..."
你在生活中最享受的东西是什么
The sound of gentle rain against windows
细雨打到窗户上的声音
or medium rain against rooftop with overspill from gutters.
或者是中雨打在屋顶上 雨水从沟槽里流下
I have a rain app on my phone.
我手♥机♥上有个模拟下雨的应用呢
That's pathetic. Please delete it.
太可悲了 还是快删了吧
It's free.
反正又不花钱
"The thing I'm most confused by is..."
最让你困惑的事物是什么
Plus-size skinny jeans.
加大号♥紧身裤
It's like, why?
存在的意义是什么
Okay. Class dismissed.
好吧 下课了
Uh, wait. Wait. I almost forgot.
等等 等一下 差点忘了
I'm giving you an assignment.
我给你布置作业
Sam Saperstein's daughter is getting married,
山姆·萨珀斯坦的女儿要结婚了
and I'd like you to attend the event with me.
我想让你跟我一起去参加婚礼
I think it'll be a chance to show
我觉得这是个
the higher-ups a side of yourself other than the back one.
向领导展示你优点的好机会
Write this down.
把这个记下来
Okay.
好了
Makeup should be light, your dress less tight.
脸上妆容必须淡 衣物太紧不要穿
Hair should be tame, your face softly framed.
优雅秀发惹人爱 面部线条要柔软
No 6-inch heels, no cleavage revealed.
鞋跟莫要恨天高 沟沟千万不要露
Nothing coarse, nothing sleazy,
物品不能太低廉 污迹斑斑不美观
and bring a wrap in case it's breezy.
小小披肩带身边 小风嗖嗖不受寒
With my credit cards maxed and my own clothes too slutty,
我的信♥用♥卡♥刷爆了 自己的衣服又都太风♥骚♥
I had no choice other than to ask a friend for help.
我没办法只有找朋友求助了
But all the girls I knew were either drunk or at soulcycle,
但是我认识的其他女孩不是喝多了就是在健身
which left... Hold the elevator!
那就只剩下... 电梯等等
Bryn.
布琳了
Bryn, I am so screwed.
布琳 我完蛋了
I have this work wedding,
我得去参加同事的婚礼
and I don't have anything appropriate to wear.
可是自己没有合适的衣服穿
And if you help me,
如果你帮我的话
I swear will never anonymously complain to management
我发誓以后再也不向物业
about your book club again.
匿名投诉你们的读书俱乐部了
I knew that was you!
我就知道是你干的
You are lucky "Make-unders" are my everything.
幸好我这个人最爱帮人♥大♥改造
Bryn was on board.
布琳同意帮我了
What I didn't realize was
可我没料到
that meant the rest of her book club was on board, too.
读书俱乐部其他人也跟着来了
Come in. Come in.
快进来
How about the peach one?
这件桃红色怎么样
Oh, yeah, I love the peach one,
我喜欢这件桃色的
but it might be small in the bust.
可是胸部会不会太紧了
Oh, because of these? Oh, no, these aren't real.
你是指这个吗 没事 都是假的
Still, it might be tight in the rear.
可后面好像还是有点紧
Oh, because of this?
是因为这个吗
Oh, no, this isn't real.
没事 这也是假的
Okay. We might be in business now.
好了 这下应该行了
Take a seat.
坐下
Were you planning on doing your own hair and makeup?
你打算自己... 弄妆发吗
Because I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得你自己弄可不好
As Wren cleaned out the litter box of my cat
看着蕾恩整理
who died six months ago
我半年前死去猫咪的猫砂盒
and Eyelet dumped my old lo mein into the trash,
艾勒特把我以前的东西扔进垃圾袋
I had to wonder...
我不禁想
is this what friends do for each other?
朋友就是这样照顾彼此的吗
These girls really know how to get ready.
这些姑娘们真的知道怎么做准备
You are...
你真是...
wearing an enormous amount of fragrance.
喷了超多香水啊
Can't you say anything nice?
你就不能说句好听的吗
Well, had you employed a lighter touch...
如果你的香水再淡一些的话...
Never mind.
算了
Let me just grab the tiniest purse known to man, and then we can go.
等我拿上世界最小迷你包然后出发吧
My, that is wee. Yeah.
确实够小 是啊
You don't even want to know where I had to stash my phone.
你绝对不想知道我把手♥机♥藏哪了
No phones.
不要带手♥机♥
No... no... no wedding selfies.
不要在婚礼上自♥拍♥
Today's about focusing on a beauty other than your own.
今天你要关注除了自己之外的美
Is there something funny?
有什么好笑的吗
You just called me beautiful.
你刚才说我美
I absolutely didn't. You indirectly did.
才没有 间接说的
Henry, who is this beautiful girl on your arm?
亨利 你身边的这位美女是谁啊
Sir, this is Eliza Dooley.
这位是伊莉莎·杜丽
She works in sales.
是我们公♥司♥销♥售♥部的
Eliza Dooley.
伊莉莎·杜丽
Eliza, you... you, uh... you look amazing.
伊莉莎 你... 真是太美了
Right?
是吧
"Thank you." Thank you.
说谢谢 谢谢
"How are you?" How are you?
你们好吗 你们好吗
Good! Good!
好啊 好啊
And now, in lieu of vows,
宣誓开始前
Maureen will recite a poem she wrote for Terrance.
莫琳要给泰伦斯朗诵一首自己写的诗
If I'm the fire, you're the spark.
我是熊熊烈火 君如火花闪烁
If I'm the nest, you're my lark.
我是树上之巢 君如云雀恋窝
If I'm the lock, you're the key.
我是心中一把锁 待君慢慢打开我
If I am hook, you are smee.
虎克船长迎风浪 君若史密伴身旁
Did she say "Smee"? Yes, I believe so.
她刚才说的是"史密"吗 应该是的
If I'm the eye, you're the tear.
我是眼睛凝望 君之泪水光芒
If I am bagel, you're my schmear.
百吉饼儿喷喷香 君乃糖衣增芬芳
Why would she be bagel?
她为什么要做百吉饼
It's unclear. Shh!
我怎么知道
If I'm the dark, you're the light.
我在黑暗陷绝望 君如灯火照前方
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表