剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
Um, so I just wanted you to know that I took your advice,
我是想告诉你 我听取了你的建议
and I joined a book club.
加入了一个读书俱乐部
I'm at the Salvation Army right now
我现在正在救世军商店
looking for an asexual ensemble to wear while reading.
寻找读书时候穿的不让人"浮想联翩"的衣服
What do you think of this?
你觉得这件怎么样
Shouldn't you be reading the book
你现在不是应该在看书吗
instead of worrying about what to wear
而不是去担心看书时
while reading the book?
要穿什么衣服
Well, I'm eight pages in. It's not good.
我都看了八页了 不好看
Oh, but I forgot to tell you --
对了 我忘记跟你说了
I haven't responded to Freddy all day,
我已经一天没搭理弗雷迪了
and he texted me like five times last night.
他昨晚足足给我发了有五次短♥信♥
It's like, desperate much?
简直饥渴难耐
Why does my mom keep poking me?
我妈为啥老戳我
Hey, are you -- are you on Facebook right now?
我说你... 你是在上脸书吗
Okay, so, I might have also taken your advice
我也听取了你的建议
and engaged in some light facebook-ery.
稍微上了下脸书
Oh, that is so cute!
不错嘛
Look at you, using Facebook on your desktop
瞧瞧你 都学会用台式机上脸书了
like it's 2011 again.
简直像是回到了2011年
You know there's an App -- right? For your phone.
你知道手♥机♥上有脸书的应用程序吧
Really?
真的吗
On my phone -- what a waste of time.
我的手♥机♥ 这样多浪费时间
Well, have fun.
玩得开心哦
Just don't start stalking your exes.
不过记住不要去偷♥窥♥你的前任
You don't want to go down that rabbit hole.
这可是一条不归路啊
Trust.
相信我
Oh, I trust... me not to do that.
我当然相信...我自己不会那样做的
Okay.
行了
Well, read your book. Bye, Eliza.
你快去看你的书吧 拜拜 伊莉莎
B--
拜...
But it was too late.
但是已经晚了
Once the option of stalking your exes is presented,
一旦有了偷♥窥♥前任的机会
you can't not do it.
你就会情不自禁
It's like crack.
就跟吸毒一样
It's weird how much stuff is like crack.
好多事都跟吸毒一样会上瘾 真是太诡异了
Olivia had a baby?
奥利维亚生宝宝了吗
What's that?
怎么回事
Why's my name -- why am I a baby?
为什么我的名字...为什么我成了宝宝
What?
搞什么
No, no, no, no.
不不不
No. No.
不要啊
No, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no. No.
不不不不不 不行
Undo, damn it.
快撤销 该死
Undo.
撤销
You undo, damn it.
给我撤销啊混♥蛋♥
She's not.
她没有来
Did you guys already start?
你们已经开始了吗
I got hung up at Goodwill.
我在二手店耽搁了
You look amazing.
你看起来很不错啊
Sorry if I smell like dead people.
抱歉我身上一股死人的味道
We all do.
我们都是
That's how you know it's vintage.
这样才有古老神秘感
Okay.
好吧
No cellphones at book club.
读书俱乐部上不能用手♥机♥哦
Silent, please.
请调成静音
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Homemade pop-tart?
自♥制♥果酱馅饼
You made these?
你自己做的吗
It's really not that hard.
其实不难做
You just need your standard flaky pastry recipe,
只需要标准的酥饼食谱
a double boiler to make the filling.
再用双组装加热器做馅儿就行
I did chocolate hazelnut and raspberry minted walnut.
我自己做的巧克力榛子树莓核桃碎
Then, you know, a fluted cutting wheel,
然后还需要有凹槽的刀盘
parchment, and, of course, baking sheets.
羊皮纸 当然 还得有烤盘
But they also have them at Gelson's
但是盖尔森家里有卖♥♥啊
and sometimes even Rite Aid.
有时来爱德店里也有
Or is that not the point?
难道这不是重点吗
Okay, ladies, let's get this book club started.
好了 女士们 我们读书俱乐部现在开始吧
I'd like to throw it to Bryn.
下面有请布琳
Bryn?
布琳
I would like to begin
首先 我想表达一下
by expressing how struck I remain
哈顿对语言的运用
by Haddon's use of language.
对我造成的深深的影响
Why is your bookmark only like two pages in?
你的书签为什么好像才标到第二页
Oh, uh, well, actually, it's eight pages in,
这个啊 其实是第八页
so no spoilers.
所以大家不要剧透哦
I knew she didn't read the book.
我就知道她根本没看
Give me that pop-tart back.
把我的果酱馅饼还给我
Eliza.
伊莉莎
Is this a "Jerry Maguire" moment?
现在是"甜心先生"时刻吗
I have been in this book club for three years,
我参加这个读书俱乐部都三年了
and she gets a "Jerry Maguire" moment on her first night?
她第一次来就遇到了"甜心先生"吗
Uh, Henry, what are you doing here?
亨利 你来干什么
Is it that she completes you?
是不是有了她你才会完美
No, it's that I tagged myself
不是 我上脸书时
as an ex-girlfriend's breast-feeding baby on Facebook.
在前女友喂奶照上不小心圈了自己
Did somebody die in here?
这里是不是有死人啊
Could we -- can I...
我们...我...
Yeah. There's a...
好 这里有...
I don't want to say, "I told you so."
我可不想说"我早跟你说了"
But you told me so.
可你确实跟我说了
There. That's done.
好 你满意了吧
Now, please, untag me.
现在 拜托你取消圈人
Untagged.
好了
Thank you!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Maybe she didn't see it.
她可能没看到对吧
No. Yeah. She definitely saw it.
不 她肯定看到了
You get an alert.
会有提醒
An ale-- an alert?
提... 还有提醒
Why would they do that?
怎么还有这个功能
To keep track of the pervs?
为了让人知道有变♥态♥出没吗
See, this is why I didn't want to join Facebook.
看到了吧 就是这样我才不愿意上脸书的
Because you knew you'd act like a perv?
因为你知道你会跟变♥态♥一样吗
J.K.
开玩笑
Oh, just text her "J.K."
给她发条信息告诉她你开玩笑就行了
No. No.
不 不行
More impersonal communication that can be easily misconstrued
进行更多容易被人误解的非面对面沟通
is not the answer.
不是问题的答案
That's how I got into this mess.
就是因为这个我才惹上这个麻烦的
I'm going in.
我要亲自出马
Wait. Henry, I think these girls are on to me.
等等 亨利 我觉得那群人盯上我了
And truth told, I hated the book.
而且说实话 我讨厌那本书
And hanging out with these nonsexual,
跟那群不性感 整天就知道干家务
farm-to-table mini-grandmas
提前步入老年的妇女在一起
is not keeping my mind off Freddy, who keeps texting me.
根本无法让我不去想弗雷迪 他一直给我发短♥信♥
Eliza, my ex thinks I have a lactating fetish.
伊莉莎 我前任现在以为我对喂奶女人有癖好
Can we regroup on this?
你的事我们能以后再说吗
Yeah. Yeah.
好 先走了
Hey.
大家好
Thanks for agreeing to see me, Olivia.
谢谢你同意见我 奥利维亚
Henry, what's going on? You broke up with me.
亨利 怎么了 自从你跟我分手
Three years pass.
都有三年了
I haven't talked to you since then,
此后我们一直没说过话
until you tag yourself as my breast-feeding baby on Facebook.
结果你突然在我的喂奶照上圈了自己
I know it's weird.
我知道这很诡异
That's why I wanted to come over here in person
所以我才想亲自来一趟
to explain that it was an accident.
跟你解释一下那是意外
I didn't want you to think I was...
我不想让你以为我是在...
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表