剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah. Oh, since you dumped me, I've been falling apart.
是的 自从你甩了我 我就崩溃了
I'm in deep Eliza Dooley withdrawal.
我陷入深深的伊莉莎·杜丽情殇中
And only by the grace of "Backdraft" reruns
只是因为《回火》重回美国网络
on the USA network am I standing here before you now.
我现在才有力量站在你面前
What?
什么
Make no mistake, Eliza, I'm miserable without you.
伊莉莎 毫无疑问 没有你我根本没法活
Freddy-y-y-y.
弗雷小迪迪
If I moved too quickly,
如果我太操之过急
and you're not into the whole "Relaysh,"
而你还不想确认"恋情"
then let's just go back to having
那咱们可以回到从前
relentless, casual sex.
疯狂随意地上♥床♥
Being with you is the only thing that makes any sense to me.
跟你在一起 是我唯一的意义
I'm really sorry, Freddy.
真的很抱歉 弗雷迪
But right now my head is somewhere else.
但现在 我的心思在别人身上
So you should probably just go and gel your swoop.
你还是去喷喷发胶吧
It'll make you feel so much better, okay?
会好很多的 好吗
Okay, what the quack? Why are you avoiding me?
什么鬼 你为什么总躲着我
I am... I am not avoiding you.
我没有在躲着你
You power-walked out of that conference room
你急匆匆地走出了会议室
like a mom at the Glendora Galleria.
就像格伦多拉商业广场上的妈妈一样
I have a naturally brisk gait.
我生来步态轻盈
Okay, so, let me get this straight.
好吧 让我把话说清楚
I break up with my boyfriend, disrobe in a public elevator,
我跟我男朋友分手 在公共电梯里宽衣解带
confess that I may have accidentally fallen in love with you,
对你承认我可能一不小心爱上你
and you, in turn, have a naturally brisk gait?
而你呢 你给我来个"天生步态轻盈"
You didn't say anything
你可没说
about accidentally falling in love with me.
一不小心爱上我
Well, that was implied. I exposed myself to you.
这是话外之音好吗 我都向你表露自己了
You exposed your body to me. There is a difference.
你表露的是你的身体 这是有区别的
Stop, just stop trying to lecture me
停 别想教育我
and just tell me how you feel.
告诉我你是什么感觉
I think...
我觉得
I think...
我觉得
I need a moment to organize my thoughts.
我需要时间整理一下思绪
Once I've performed some due diligence
等我完成应有的调查
and weigh the assets and liabilities,
权衡了利弊之后
I'll be far better equipped to share my findings.
就能更好地分享我的发现了
Your findings?
你的发现
We're talking about our relationship,
我们说的是咱俩的关系
not a hostile corporate takeover.
又不是恶意收♥购♥
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I need some time.
我需要时间
Cool.
行
So, what are you thinking? Like 5? 10?
你觉得 五分钟够吗 十分钟
I could hit up Linda's mint bowl.
我可以去琳达那里拿点薄荷糖
Apply a top coat.
穿一件轻便大衣
Re-record my voicemail to soulja boy's
把我的语♥音♥信箱换成
"Kiss me thru the phone," and then, like, circle back.
酱爆男孩的《电♥话♥中亲吻我》 然后再回来
Or I could just leave. Got it.
或者我也可以直接走人 懂了
And how long has it been since you confronted him with your emotions?
你跟他把话挑明之后 过了多久了
Almost 24 hours.
将近24小时了
I don't get it. Ugh, what am I supposed to do?
我不明白 我要怎么办
Get dressed, huh?
穿上衣服
Show up at the party looking like a million bucks
盛装参加派对
and make him eat his heart out?
让他感到撕心裂肺
No! Hell, no! He ain't Freddie Prinze Jr.!
才不要 他又不是小弗雷迪·普林兹[演员]
And I don't need to tell you you ain't Kate Hudson.
我也不用说你也不是凯特·哈德森[演员]吧
No, what you need to do
你需要做的
is let yourself into his home
是去他家里
and set fire to his living quarters.
把他的卧室一把火烧了
What?
什么
Terry McMillan his ass.
对其实行"特里·麦克米伦"战术
Pile up all his tasteful teak furnishings
把他的高档木制家具堆起来
and set them ablaze.
一次烧干净
Lisa "Left eye" Lopes his whole situation.
学学丽莎·左眼·洛佩兹 烧个痛快
You're not serious.
你没开玩笑吧
He's trying to burn you, is he not?
他也让你怒火中烧 不是吗
Is he not?!
不是吗
But what if Henry decides he wants to be with me?
可如果亨利决定要跟我在一起呢
Won't burning down his house, like, ruin things?
烧他的房♥子会不会 毁了这一切
No, not necessarily.
并不一定
I'm sorry. That is terrible advice.
不好意思 你这建议太烂了
She's crazy.
她简直疯了
We haven't met, miss, but you are out of your mind.
虽然我们没见过面 姐们儿 但是你绝对疯了
I see. And do you have a man, Juno?
是吗 那你有男人吗 朱诺
I have a male cat. Do you have a man?
我有一只公猫 你有男人吗
And you say it's been 24 hours,
你说过了24小时了
and he still hasn't responded?
他还是没回复你是吗
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
If it were me, rifle through his garbage,
如果是我的话 我就翻他的垃圾袋
set up surveillance, tap his mother's phone,
安监控摄像头 头听他妈妈的电♥话♥
hack into his e-mails.
黑进他的邮箱
Henry69! Boom! We're in!
密♥码♥是亨利69 进去了
Bitch. Don't talk loud in my house.
婊砸 不要在我家里大喊大叫
She's stronger than she looks, though.
她比看起来要壮啊
See, that's part of my game.
这是我的特色
I like to come off as completely non-threatening
我喜欢打扮得毫无威胁
so that men feel comfortable approaching me.
好让男人能够轻松接近
And yet... they never do.
可他们从来不鸟你
As Bryn and Charmonique prepared to go another round,
布琳和夏莫妮卡准备进入下一轮作战
I realized neither of them had any advice that was legal.
我意识到她们俩的建议都不太合法
It didn't really matter what my friend, my neighbor,
我的朋友 邻居或者凯特·哈德森会怎么做
or Kate Hudson would do.
并不重要
All that mattered was finding out how Henry felt.
重要的是弄清楚亨利的感受
Whatever it was, I just needed to know.
不管他怎么想 我都需要知道
I don't agree with its politics,
虽然我个人不是很赞同这个政策
but part of me desperately wants to do
但是我还是有点非常想表演
"Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe," a known crowd-pleaser.
《贱♥人♥ 别扫兴》 这个很容易调动气氛
What about you?
你呢
Have you decided what you're going to do?
你决定好要表演什么[怎么做]了吗
No.
还没有
The truth is I have never felt more conflicted in my life.
说实话 我人生中头一回觉得这么纠结
On the one hand, there's this complicated,
一方面来说 摆在我面前的是一个复杂
beautiful, but,
而又美丽 但是
let's be honest, slightly dangerous option.
说实话 又有点危险的选择
"Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani!
关·史蒂芬妮的《拉风少女》吧
Exactly.
正是
And I don't know if I can pull that one off.
而且我又不知道这个能不能成功
And then there's this warm, safe, familiar option
同时还有一个温暖 安全 熟悉的选择
that feels very non-threatening and...
让人感觉不具威胁性而且又...
...and easy.
又简单容易
"Uptown Girl" by Billy Joel?
比利·乔的《窈窕淑女》怎么样
The thing is, Raj,
可是 拉杰
I've been doing "Uptown Girl" my entire life.
我这辈子一直都在跟"窈窕淑女"打交道
And a part of me --
而我有点想...
a big part of me wants to try something different,
非常想尝试一下与众不同的东西
something... out of my range.
尝试一下...超出我能力范围的东西
I like "Hollaback Girl" more than I should.
我对"拉风少女"的喜爱程度出乎我的意料
It's a great song.
确实是首好歌♥
I may have even grown to love it.
我甚至都开始爱它了
And even though it's scary and uncertain
即使它让人胆怯 具有不确定性
and several people in this office have performed it
而且我们这里有几个人在其它时刻
on other occasions...
已经实践过了...
I'm told two different people did it at last year's party.
我听说去年有两个人表演过
Two d--
两个...
Still...
不过...
I would never forgive myself if I didn't try.
如果不尝试一下 我永远不会原谅自己的
I'm gonna do it.
我要去试试
I'm gonna do it.
我要去试试
I'm gonna go for it.
我要去试一试
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表