剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
if you didn't hate each other.
说不定你们会喜欢彼此
And besides, aren't you the one who told me
再说了 你不是告诉我
"Sometimes challenging people come into our lives
"难搞的人出现在我们生命中
for a reason?"
是有原因的"吗
So I agreed to squash it with rosemary's baby mama,
所以我同意跟准妈妈试着和好
and Henry agreed to squat it with Freddy.
亨利也同意跟弗雷迪一起训练
It's kinda weird, huh?
感觉有点诡异啊对不对
It's like a whole weird, uh, role reversal.
就好像是一种诡异的...角色对调
In what sense?
怎么说
Well, I mean, normally, you're telling Eliza what to do,
通常是你告诉伊莉莎做什么
and now I'm here telling you what to do. You know?
现在却是我在告诉你做什么 是吧
Right, but in a true role reversal...
对 但是真正的角色对调...
Yeah, whatever, dude.
随便了 哥们
Don't be so literal, okay?
不要这么认真嘛
Literal people can suck it.
认真你就输了[吸它吧]
But not literally.
但你这说的肯定不是字面意思
Okay. Let's start with a simple salutation
好 我们先从彼此问候开始
that will open our minds so that we can challenge our bodies.
这样可以开启心智 让我们得以挑战自己的身体
Sounds good. Yeah.
好像不错 好
Kneel down.
跪下
Oh, right here? In the...dirt?
就这样 跪在土上吗
Now...repeat after me.
现在跟我念
"Freddy, help me. Help me, please.
弗雷迪 帮帮我 求你帮帮我
"Without you, I'm nothing.
没有你我一无是处
I'm down on my knees."
我跪下求你
All right, I'm not sure that's really --
我觉得这好像不...
"Freddy, you're strong,
弗雷迪 你很强壮
"and I'm so weak.
我很软弱
"My spirit is old,
我的思想已老
but yours is at its peak."
但是你的却处于巅峰
All right.
好吧
Let's get this over with,all right?
我们赶紧训练完了事
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 别这样别这样
I'm just messing with you, dude.
我跟你开玩笑呢 哥们
Look, truth is, with these races,
其实参加这种赛跑
you can never really be ready.
你是永远无法准备好的
Okay? That's the most important thing for you to understand.
知道吗 这是你最需要理解的一点
You're not ready.
你没有准备好
All you can do is just show up,
你就只能老老实实参加
take what the mud run throws at ya,
对泥浆长跑逆来顺受好好忍♥着
which is, you know, usually --
通常就是指...
Mud. Ah! You see?
泥浆 看到没
Literal.
就是字面意思
But not incorrect.
说的是
Booyah! Let's get it!
来吧 我们走
Come on!
快来
Yeah! Let's...get it.
好 我们...走
Oh, I think it'll give her life a whole new purpose.
我觉得这样会让她的生命拥有全新的意义
It has to.
肯定的啊
Okay. Hold on.
好 等等
Dada wants to talk to you!
爸比想跟你说话哦
Dada wants to say hello!
爸比想跟你打招呼哦
Does your fetus even have ears yet?
现在胎儿长出耳朵了吗
Because I don't think it does.
我觉得现在还没有呢
I should probably hop. Eliza's getting cranky.
我先挂了 伊莉莎开始暴躁了
No, nothing exciting.
没什么特别让人激动的事儿
I'm just gonna meet all the people she works with.
就是我要去见她的同事了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you more.
我爱你更多
Okay, so technically, this isn't work.
好 严格来时这也不算工作
It is a work event,
是公♥司♥的人一起参加的活动
so I need you to not do Bethany things.
所以我需要你不要那么"贝瑟妮"
What are "Bethany things"?
不要那么"贝瑟妮"是什么意思
You know, "Everyone, look at me. No one look at Eliza."
就是"大家都要看我 不要看伊莉莎"
I don't do that. See?
我才不会那样 看到没
There you go again, making it all about you.
你又来了 总是想让什么都围着你转
I really don't wanna fight.
我真的不想跟你吵架
I promise I will just follow your lead today.
我保证今天一切听你命令行事
Thank you.
谢谢
Which means I will not point out that if
也就是说我也不想指出来
you don't change now before we leave, we're gonna be late.
如果不马上换衣服出门的话我们就会迟到了
Not according to Waze.
有移♥动♥地图不会迟到的
It was killing her.
这样会折磨死她
She can never let me have the last word.
她绝不会让我在争论中说最后一句话
Sometimes Waze is wrong.
有时候移♥动♥地图是错的
Get out of my house!
滚出我家
Hey. Eliza. You need any help? Is this it?
伊莉莎 需要帮忙吗 就这些吗
Nope. My sister's wheeling the keg over now.
当然不是 我姐姐正在把酒桶滚过来
The the keg? I went all out.
酒桶 我可是倾尽全力了
I got a keg of beer, a deli ring,
有一桶啤酒 大量熟食
some assorted pastries, a gallon bag of hot cheetos,
一些混装甜点 一大袋辣味膨化食品
a couple of coffee boxes, and, like, a --
几盒咖啡 还有...
Babe, you -- you can't have any of that during a race.
亲爱的 跑步比赛的时候不能吃那些东西
It's Miller lite.
啤酒是米勒淡啤啦
Should I send somebody out on a run?
我是不是该叫人出去买♥♥点水来
I'm really concerned people are gonna be dehydrated.
我真的担心会有人渴死
Hey. Hey! Don't get all tense and uptight on me, okay?
我说你不要搞得我也紧张好吗
You get uptight, it's gonna seep into your muscles.
精神一紧张肌肉就会变得僵硬
You're gonna cramp up.
这样可能抽筋的
Great advice, Freddy. Henry's always uptight.
好建议 弗雷迪 亨利一直都紧张兮兮的
Yeah, keep it loose, okay? Loosen up. Come on.
放松好吗 放松 一起来
Let me see you get loose.
让我来帮你放松
Like this? Perfect. Yeah.
跟我一起来 很好
Now repeat after me.
现在跟我念
"Freddy, help me, please --"
弗雷迪 求你帮帮我
Okay, I am done repeating after you.
我不要再跟你一起念了
Eliza, do you want me to set everything up over here,
伊莉莎 我把东西都放这里好吗
in the shade?
放在阴凉处
See? She wants to keep my refreshments
看到没 她想把我准备的吃的
on the sidelines, where no one can see them!
都放在边上 这样谁会看到啊
I also grabbed some water and bananas
我还带来了水和香蕉
just in case anyone didn't feel like day-drinking
以防有人不想在参加赛跑前
before the big race.
喝什么啤酒
I don't think anybody's gonna want those. We've got...
不会有人想喝水吃香蕉的 我们...
Bananas? Whoo!
有香蕉 太棒了
so much stuff.
准备了那么多东西
You're gonna kill me if I grab a banana, huh?
我去拿根香蕉吃你会不会杀了我
Don't even think about it. Yeah.
想都别想 好吧
You good? Yeah. I'm good.
感觉还好吧 不错
Oh. You?
你呢
What's that supposed to mean? Nothing.
这话什么意思 没什么
You're so busy instructing all of us,
你一直忙着指导我们
I'm afraid you're neglecting yourself.
我怕你忽略了自己
For example, is your right knee bothering you?
比如 你右腿膝盖没事吧
'Cause I've noticed
我注意到
you've been favoring your left all morning.
你整早都在用左膝用力
Trying to get in my head... through my knee?
你想通过我的膝盖 影响我的精神状态吗
Me trying getting in your head?
我想影响你的精神状态
What was all that stuff up in the mountain, huh?
我们在山上的时候那都是怎么回事
Telling me I'll never be ready,
你还跟我说什么我永远不会准备好
making me kneel down and beg you for help?
还让我给你跪下 求你帮我
I was breaking you down so I could build you back up.
我是先让你崩溃然后好重塑你的自信心
Okay? It's a very common, uh...
好吗 这是个非常普通的...
Raj, come on. Help me out here.
拉杰 来帮我想想这是什么
Please don't rope me into conflict. Fine.
请不要把我拉进你们的战争 好吧
You don't want my help? That's fine.
你不想让我帮你对吧 好
You just added another obstacle to your race, buddy.
你现在又多了一个障碍 哥们
And that's me. It's on, bro!
那就是我 我们来一较高下 哥们
Bro, don't call me "Bro," Bro.
哥们 别叫我哥们好吗
I'm not your bro. I mean, non-bro.
我才不是你哥们 非哥们
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表