剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
I meant that as a burn.
我那是在讽刺你
Meant mine as a burn, too.
我说谢谢也是讽刺你
"Thank you" was your burn?!
你讽刺人就是说谢谢吗
Per Henry's instructions,
根据亨利的指导
I was trying to follow through on my diaper-cream idea,
我想把自己尿布疹膏的点子坚持到底
which meant another late night at the office.
所以又一次加班到很晚
What are you still doing here?
你怎么还在这里
Okay. All my push notifications are now diaper-face related.
现在我的推送通知都是关于尿布疹膏的
We're trending on Pinterest's life hack board.
我们现在是图钉网[社交网站]生活妙招版头条呢
And I was just re-tweeted by the gay men's chorus of Los Angeles.
而且我发的推特刚被洛杉矶的基佬合唱团转发了
Aah!
厉害吧
Wow, look at you.
真没想到啊
Working late. I've never seen this side of you before.
你竟然工作到这么晚 你这样我还是第一次见
Hey, did you know there's this guy that comes through
话说你知道有个人会把每个垃圾桶的垃圾
and empties every trash into one giant trash?
倒进一个大垃圾桶里吗
He's like reverse santa of garbage.
他就好像是圣诞老人垃圾逆行版
Yes, he's the janitor.
人家是清洁工人
So, I shouldn't leave cookies for him?
那我不该给他留曲奇吃喽
No, he sees cookies as more work. In fact,
曲奇对他来说只是增加工作量 其实
cookies are just something else that he has to throw away.
对他来说曲奇也就只是垃圾而已
Well, I'm just gonna print off this report
好吧 那我打印好这份报告
illustrating my progress for Saperstein
向萨珀斯坦说明我的进展
and then race off to dinner with Freddy's parents.
然后再赶去跟弗雷迪的父母吃晚餐
Freddy asked you to meet his parents?
弗雷迪让你去见他父母了
Unless you think I should cancel.
你觉得我不该去的话我就不去了
I don't want you to say I'm not following through.
我不想听你说我不坚持到底
As someone who has spent far too many nights alone
鉴于某人那么多夜晚都是跟
with the reverse garbage santa, I can tell you
圣诞老人垃圾逆行版度过的 我跟你说
that following through on personal stuff
在个人问题上坚持到底
is just as important.
也是很重要的
So, why are you still here and not with Julia?
那你为什么不去跟茱莉亚在一起却还在这里
Because Julia is a workaholic, like me.
因为茱莉亚跟我一样是个工作狂
I guess that's why we're perfect for each other
所以我们才完美适合对方
and seldom together.
也几乎不怎么在一起吧
Meeting the parents.
要去见家长了啊
Wow. Things are getting "Srs."
看来你们俩之间要"认尊"了啊
"Srsly."
必须尊的啊
Eliza, try to stay off the phone tonight.
伊莉莎 今晚不要老盯着手♥机♥了
The only thing that should be glowing at that table is you.
饭桌上唯一该闪耀的只有你
Glowing.
闪耀
I hope I'm dressed okay.
希望我穿得还可以
I don't exactly have time to go home and change.
其实我都没有时间回家换衣服
You want to borrow my coat?
需要借我的外套穿吗
Hmm. Maybe.
好吧
Here you go.
给你
Turn around. Right.
转身 对
Well? How do I look?
怎么样 看起来如何
Wow.
太惊艳了
Little bit of you, little bit of me.
有你的一半也有我的一半
That seems to be the winning combination.
看来这就是最佳组合啊
As I drove to meet Freddy and his parents,
我开车去见弗雷迪的父母时
I thought about what Henry had said.
考虑了一下亨利说的话
Some moments are worth putting your phone down for.
有些场合确实值得你放下手♥机♥
But more and more, we forget to.
但是我们却越来越忘记这点
Hi. Um, I'm joining them.
你好 有人在等我
Thank you.
谢谢
It was starting to feel like
我开始感觉
the world was divided into two groups of people --
世界上有两种人
Those on their phones and those not on their phones.
在玩手♥机♥的和不在玩手♥机♥的
But suddenly, it was like the blue haze had lifted.
但是突然 好像蓝雾突然散去
Hi!
你们好
Oh, hey. Eliza. Hi! Oh, hi.
伊莉莎 你好
Wow, she is even more beautiful than on Instagram.
她本人比在Ins上还漂亮啊
Oh.
过奖
We started following you a few weeks ago
几周前我们看到弗雷迪
when Freddy tagged you in one of his pics.
在照片上圈了你 所以也粉了你
#Stalkers. #Guilty.
#跟踪狂 #正是在下
Okay, Eliza, this incredibly internet-savvy couple
伊莉莎 这两位对网络世界特别了解的人
happens to be my parents -- this is Brandon and Maisy.
正是我的父母 布兰登和梅茜
Brandon and -- and Maisy?
布兰登和...梅茜吗
Uh, you do realize your couple name is mais-'n-bran.
你们有意识到你们俩名字合起来是"梅布兰"
Oh, my God. That is fantastic.
天哪 太棒了
I love it. I love it!
我喜欢 我也喜欢
Huh? I mean, no wonder you're together, right?
是吧 难怪你们在一起呢
What's our couple name?
我们俩的名字合起来呢
Um, uh, fry...za. Fryza.
弗雷...莎 弗雷莎
Fryza?
弗雷莎
Ffryza. Yeah, Fryza.
弗雷莎 弗雷莎
Sure.
当然
It wasn't just that our couple name
并不只是说我们俩的名字合在一起
sounded like a German curse word.
听起来像德语中骂人的话
It was the fact that 90% of the time I spent with Freddy,
而且我跟弗雷迪在一起时90%的时间
we were either doing this...
要么是在干这个
or this
要么就是这个
which prevented me from fully understanding
所以以前我并不知道
that Freddy's laugh sounds like this...
弗雷迪是这样笑的...
...and that he eats his bread like this.
也不知道他是这样吃面包的
Mm! Are we ready to order?
请问可以点单了吗
Madame?
女士
Oh, uh... I'm not sure what I want.
我不知道吃什么
Can you come back to me?
一会儿再点好吗
Honey? Um, I'm gonna do the salmon.
亲爱的 我要吃三文鱼
Oh, yeah. Salmon, please.
好 我也吃三文鱼
Make it three. Salmon sounds great.
那就来三份三文鱼吧 好像很不错
You won't be disappointed. That's what we're famous for.
一定不会让你们失望 三文鱼是我们的招牌菜
I don't know why I'm having so much trouble
我不知道为什么下不去手
committing to something that sounds so...great.
点听上去那么棒的东西吃
Do some people not like the salmon?
有人不喜欢吃三文鱼吗
Oh, no. Everyone loves the salmon.
没有 人人都爱三文鱼
And, in theory, I should, too.
理论上 我也应该喜欢的
It's just that I've had a lot of salmon recently.
可是我最近吃太多三文鱼了
And I kind of feel like I've gotten all I can get out of salmon,
就好像三文鱼的精髓我都已经品尝过了
and I may just have lost my taste for...
所以我可能没有胃口...
salmon entirely.
吃三文鱼了
I mean, look. There are other fish in the sea.
你想想 海里不是还有很多别的鱼吗
I mean, if salmon doesn't feel right,
如果你不想吃三文鱼
then you probably shouldn't force it.
那你还是不要勉强自己了
It was one of the best pieces of advice
这是有史以来服务生给出的
a waiter had ever given me.
最好的建议
Liza? You okay?
莉莎 你没事吧
Mais-'n-bran, I'm really sorry.
梅布兰夫人先生 真的很抱歉
Uh, your son is smoking hot,
虽然你们儿子帅到掉渣
and we have obscene sexual chemistry. We're just not...
我们之间滚床单也很和谐 可是我们
We're not a winning combination.
我们在一起不是最佳组合
A-are you dumping me?
你...你这是要甩了我吗
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
Eliza...
伊莉莎
Eliza!
伊莉莎
So, just three salmons, then?
那就点三份三文鱼对吧
Of all the people to die,
有那么多人可以死
why Claire Danes?
为什么是克莱尔·丹尼斯[演员]
Prue! Prue, you can't do that! I also read it.
布鲁 你不能这样 我也看过
I just always picture Beth as Claire Danes.
我一直把贝丝想象成克莱尔·丹尼斯
I think it's great that Beth died.
幸好贝丝死了
I'm actually super happy for Beth.
其实我很为贝丝高兴
I mean, dying from scarlet fever
死于猩红热
sounds better than being ignored on match.com every night.
总比相亲网站上每晚都没人搭理强吧
Too late for one more?
再加一个人不晚吧
I'm sure you don't still want me
你肯定不想让我
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表