剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
I feel worse than the night Aaliyah died.
我感觉比阿莉娅死时还难受
Aaliyah died?
阿莉娅死了
Morning, Charmonique.
早啊 夏莫妮卡
Why are you wearing a breakaway suit?
你为什么穿着可撕西装
What?
什么
I can tell you're wearing a breakaway suit.
我能看出来你穿的是可撕西装
I'm asking why.
我问你原因
Can you keep a secret?
你能保密吗
Please don't tell me you're doing a flash mob with Larry.
你不会是要跟拉里一起去参加快闪吧
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
Do you have any idea
你知道
how many flash mobs Larry is responsible for?
拉里组织了多少次快闪吗
What?
什么
Half of the flash mobs on the internet are Larry-related.
网上一半的快闪视频是都跟拉里有关的
And it better not be for Nancy, because she hates them.
你们最好不是为了南希 她最讨厌快闪了
See?
看到没
Oh, God.
天哪
Look. This one's from their anniversary.
看 这个是他们结婚纪念日时候的
This one's on her birthday.
这是她生日时候的
And this one -- he catches Nancy off guard,
还有这个 他吓了南希一跳
she slips, throws her back out.
结果她滑倒摔出去了
Larry thinks a flash mob is gonna get his wife back.
拉里认为快闪可以让她回来
Nope.
不会
This is just another indication
这只会说明
that he doesn't listen to Nancy or care about what she wants.
他不听南希的话 不关心她的需要
I'm gonna be stuck with him forever.
那我就得永远跟他住一起了
Oh, my...God.
苍天
I feel sick.
好难受
Charlie!
查理
Find Larry. The flash mob is off.
去找拉里 快闪取消
But.. But what?
但是 但是什么
I'll never get to do this.
那我就没机会弄这个了
Clean all this up.
打扫干净
First find Larry, then clean all this up.
先找拉里 再打扫干净
Okay.
好
I blew it.
我搞砸了
It was going so well, and then I messed it all up.
开始一切顺利 可后来我就搞砸了
Wait -- w-w-what are you talking about?
等等 你在说什么呢
Joan.
琼
I told you it wouldn't work.
我早就说过那样没用的
Well, you said it yourself --
你自己不是说...
She's a miraclesuit and you are a monokini.
她是连体泳衣你是比基尼吗
But the women in this office love miraclesuits.
但是这办公室里的女人喜欢连体泳衣
And they don't love me because I'm a synthetic monokini
他们不喜欢我是因为我的合成纤维比基尼
made in a factory by a sweatshop baby.
是血汗工厂里的童工制♥作♥的
No offense to your family.
无意冒犯你们家人
My family owns a Buca di Beppo, but...still offended.
我们家有一家布卡迪连锁餐厅 但还是冒犯了
The -- the truth of the matter is...
其实这件事说实话...
I'm no better at office friendships than you are.
论处理同事关系我做得并不比你好
You? The great Henry the great?
是吗 伟大的亨利大咖
Listen, I made it seem like I was friends with Larry,
听我说 我装作跟拉里是朋友
when the truth is, I can't spend 24 hours with that guy.
但事实是 我没办法跟他24小时都待在一起
And what he did to that drifter was wrong.
而且他那样对那个流浪汉是不对的
What did he do to the drifter?
他对流浪汉做什么了
And the only reason that I agreed
今天我之所以同意
to wear three breakaway suits to the office today...
穿三件可撕西装来办公室...
is that I thought it would help me get rid of Larry,
是因为我以为这样可以帮我摆脱拉里
who I have learned
我算是明白了
is the most annoying person on planet Earth.
他就是地球上最讨厌的人
Hi, Larry.
你好 拉里
God.
糟了
Really?
真的吗
You know something, Henry?
你知道吗 亨利
I feel a zero for you right now.
现在我给你零分
A zero.
零分
You got the same as me.
你现在跟我一样了
Look, Larry, I-I'm sorry I lost my cool.
听我说 拉里 抱歉我发脾气了
I guess I'm overtired from not sleeping,
应该是因为我昨晚整夜没睡
cutting all my suits in half,
忙着把西装剪开
trying to learn dance choreography,
忙着学习舞蹈编排
and plunging my guest bathroom,
忙着通客房♥洗手间
which I specifically asked you not to use.
我明确跟你说过不要用那个洗手间的
But please believe me when I tell you --
但是我下面说的话你一定要相信
The flash mob is a bad idea.
快闪这个主意真心不好
If you want to get your wife back,
如果你真想让你妻子回来
it doesn't require a '90s dance track.
根本不需要什么九十年代的舞曲
A smaller gesture would mean more.
一个小小的举动都会更有意义
Uh, Henry would like to see you in his office.
亨利让你去他办公室一趟
Since it seems you're still determined
既然你还是那么坚定
to eat lunch over a trash can,
要对着垃圾桶吃午餐
I had Charlie buy you that.
我让查理给你买♥♥了个新的
I kept the receipt. They had other designs.
发♥票♥我没扔 款式不喜欢我可以去换
It's cute.
挺可爱的
Go ahead. Try it out.
快试试吧
It works. I like it.
挺不错的 我喜欢
Good job, Charlie.
做得好 查理
Thanks.
谢谢
Is this your way of trying to get me to eat with you?
你是想通过这种方式跟我一起吃饭吗
Not with me -- near me.
不是跟我一起 是在我边上
I know how important it is for your digestion
我知道站着吃东西
to eat standing up.
对你的消化很重要
Actually...
其实...
That's just an excuse I use
那只是我找的借口而已
because growing up, no one ever wanted to sit with me at lunch.
因为从小到大 没人愿意跟我坐在一起吃午饭
Now I'm just kind of used to it.
现在我差不多都习惯了吧
Well, in that case...
那样的话...
Is this seat taken?
这里没有别人吧
When a friendship is real, you can feel it.
交到真心朋友的时候 你是可以感觉到的
And no disrespect to Channing Tatum,
不是不尊重钱宁·塔图姆
but it probably doesn't need to be rated
但是也许人与人之间根本不用
on a scale of 1 to 10.
从一到十打分
Although if I were going to...
不过如果要我打...
6.
6分
4.7.
4.7
which rounds up to a 5.
约等于5分
Maybe we didn't suck at office friendships after all.
可能我们在处理同事关系上也不是一败涂地
So, where do you want to eat dinner?
那你想去哪里吃晚餐呢
Your call.
你说了算
Raj, I canceled!
拉杰 我不是取消了吗
I-I swear, I canceled.
真的 我取消了
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表