剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
I can get the word out... unofficially.
我可以帮你传播消息 非官方的
By all means, tweet, gram, uh, link in.
尽情推吧 发图吧 领英吧
Okay. You know what's happening right now?
好的 你知道现在发生什么了吗
A brainstorming sesh.
头脑风暴
We're riffing. It's a riff.
百乐齐鸣 我们在搞创作
We're like a corporate jazz trio
我们就像是爵士三人组
trying to figure out a profit tune.
试图写出能大卖♥♥的旋律
Henry on the hi-hat.
亨利来踩镲
Eliza Dooley on the French horn.
伊莉莎·杜丽 法国圆号♥
Uh, I don't know what we're doing here.
我不知道你们在干什么
Solo. It's your solo.
独奏 该你独奏了
** Don't really know what a French horn sounds like *
* 不知道法国圆号♥应该是什么声音
Mr. Saperstein, there's a --
萨珀斯坦先生 有一个...
I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were riffing.
不好意思 我不知道你们在搞创作
I will let the board know you're in a jazz meeting.
我去通知董事会 你在开爵士会议
Thank you, Joan.
谢谢 琼
That night, for the first time ever,
那天晚上 我有史以来第一次
I took my work home with me
回到家后还继续工作
and tried to come up with a hashtag
绞尽脑汁试图想出一个话题
to make butt eyes go viral.
让"屁♥股♥眼"疯狂传播
Why do people favorite when they can re-tweet?
明明能转发 为啥要点赞
Nut up, dude!
有点胆量好吗
My mom's such a coward.
我妈真是个懦夫
Hey, do you want to meet my mom?
你想不想见见我妈
They're in town this week. Hmm?
他们这周要来这里
Hmm? Who's in town?
什么 谁要来
My parents.
我父母
Oh, you want me to meet the parents?
你想让我见你父母
Like in that movie, uh, "Meet the Parents"?
就像那部电影《拜见公婆大人》
Yeah. I mean, unless you're not into it.
是啊 除非你不太想见
Hmm? I'm fully into it.
什么 我完全愿意
Yeah? Yeah! Hell yeah.
是吗 必须的呀
Hell yeah. Hmm.
必须的
Great.
太好了
Okay, you know what? Hashtags would have to wait.
好吧 想话题什么的可以等一等
I had a super-hot guy in my bed who was...
我床上有一个超级性感的男子正在...
Good morning! How are you? But keep your answer brief,
早上好 你好吗 请回答简短些
'cause I'm really just waiting to tell you how I am.
因为我迫不及待要告诉你我怎么样了
I'm fine! How are you?
我很好 你呢
I think I'm okay, but last night, for the first time ever,
我还好 不过昨天晚上 有史以来第一次
Freddy and I slept together without sleeping together.
弗雷迪跟我上了同一张床 却没有上♥床♥
Meaning I didn't ride the pony to pound town.
也就是说我没有骑上他的小马去极乐小镇
I got that.
我知道了
Well?
那么
Why aren't you exploding into a million Charmoniques
为什么你没有爆♥炸♥成无数个小人
and scurrying across the floor in shock?!
震惊地跑遍整层楼呢
Because I'm not shocked.
因为我并没有震惊到
It sounds like your relationship with freddy is maturing.
听起来你和弗雷迪的恋情正在走向成熟
Yeah. He asked me to meet the parents.
是啊 他让我见他的父母
Oh, you mean like in that movie "Meet the Fockers"?
你是说跟那部电影《拜见岳父大人》一样吗
Yeah, but back to us not having sex.
是的 但说回到我们没有上♥床♥这件事
Is that what happens in mature relationships?
成熟的恋情就会这样吗
Every relationship is different,
每段恋情都不尽相同
but none of them are different, yes?
但又都如出一辙
That's how you know you're on the next level, though,
不过 这样你就知道你们进入了下一阶段
when you think about more than just having sex with them.
你心里不再只是想着跟对方上♥床♥
Are you thinking about having sex with him right now?
你现在在想着跟他上♥床♥吗
No!
没有
Okay, get away from my desk.
好吧 离我桌子远点
Hi.
嗨
God!
天呐
God! My heart is racing.
老天 我心跳都加速了
Mine, too. Workplace rendezvous?
我也是 办公室约会哈
This is not a rendezvous.
这不是约会
Technically, any meeting is a rendezvous.
严格来说 任何会面都是约会
Touche.
说得对
And additionally, please leave.
另外 请你离开
I'm sorry?
不好意思你说什么
I'm sorry, Wren, but I learned in my women's studies seminar
不好意思 蕾恩 我从女性研究研讨会上学到
that no one likes to be falsely encouraged.
没有人喜欢被错误地鼓励
So I must respectfully express
所以我必须满怀敬意地表达
that I am not interested in forging a romantic convergence.
我对建立浪漫关系不感兴趣
With you.
跟你建立关系
Yeah. Got it.
是啊 明白了
Thanks for being so frank.
感谢你如此坦诚
Wren, hold on a second.
蕾恩 等等
I'm not really a muffin guy, so...
我不太喜欢吃松饼 所以...
Sir, Charlie said you wanted to see me?
老板 查理说你想见我
Uh, yes. That's exactly what I told him to say.
是的 我就是让他这么说的
Come in. Take a seat.
进来坐
Henry, I just wanted to thank you
亨利 我是想感谢你
for the tremendous work you've been doing with Eliza.
和伊莉莎一起做出的伟大贡献
I took the liberty of ordering us a celebratory sammie.
我自作主张给咱们点了庆祝的三明治套餐
Oh, cheers. Very kind of you, sir.
谢谢 您真好 老板
You know, Henry, I don't know the difference
亨利 我并不知道
between a panini and a pokemon.
神奇帕尼尼三明治跟神奇宝贝有什么区别
You don't?
真的吗
But I do know this little piece of edible sunshine
但我知道的是 这个美味尤物
is the highlight of my day.
是我一天中最美的时光
Sir?
老板
Are you -- are you all right? Is there something wrong?
老板 你还好吗 有什么问题吗
E-everything's wrong.
一切都有问题
Everything!
一切
The old sandwich was sweet, salty, creamy, crisp.
以前他们做的三明治甜甜的咸咸的油油的脆脆的
She was a -- a toothsome journey. But this? Th--
吃的时候简直就是美味旅行 可这个
It's --
这个...
Excuse me.
不好意思
Ah, yes. Hello.
对 你好
I just picked up two of your artisan sammies,
我刚才你们家买♥♥了两个手工三明治
and I'm just wondering
我怀疑
if we're up against some sort of chutney issue.
我们遇到酸辣酱问题了
I see.
知道了
Right. Well, uh, thank you for the explanation.
好 谢谢解释
What is the explanation?
怎么回事
Well, Henry, it's a tale as old as time.
亨利 故事依旧那么老套
Girl makes sandwich, sandwich is delicious,
姑娘做三明治 做出来一直很好吃
boy breaks girl's heart,
可是小伙子伤了姑娘的心
girl makes new sandwich
所以姑娘做出的三明治
which tastes like ground-up pigeon beak.
就跟石头磨成粉一样又硬又难吃了
And I don't think I need to tell you how this story ends.
故事的结局就不用我告诉你了吧
You actually do, sir.
其实需要 老板
Boy fixes sandwich, Henry.
男人才是三明治的关键 亨利
Boy fixes sandwich.
男人才能让三明治变得美味
All I said was that I wasn't interested in her romantically.
我就只是说我对她不感兴趣
It's not what you said. It's how you said it.
重点不是你说了什么 是你说话的方式
Come on! What? I'm willing to pay double
什么 如果能吃回以前美味的三明治
if we can have the old, toothsome sandwiches back.
我愿意出双倍的钱
Our cooperative doesn't bend
我们合作社是不会
to the pressure of the almighty dollar.
向万能的美元卑躬屈膝的
Fine.
好吧
What if you tell me the ingredients
要不你跟我说制♥作♥材料
so I can make the sandwich for him myself?
我自己给他做三明治吃吧
Oh, and if I just gave you some brushes,
如果我给你几把画刷
could you paint the "Mona lisa"?
你就能画出蒙娜丽莎了吗
Uh...I think this is a little different.
这两者不能比吧
Out.
出去
Come on.
别这样
All I was trying to do was be honest about my feelings.
我只是把我的感觉实话实说了而已
It's great that you can be so honest about your feelings,
你能把自己的感觉坦白说出来很好
even if it means hurting someone else's.
即使说出来会伤害到别人
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表