剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表
The old ball and chain.
老婆嘛 都这样
Oh, you're telling me.
可不是嘛
It is what it is.
本色难改
Yeah.
是啊
Well, catch you later.
有空再聊
See you, bud.
再见哥们
Now you try it with Joan.
你试试跟琼聊聊
Ugh! Okay, fine.
好吧
Hey, Joan.
琼
How's the sandwich?
三明治好吃吗
I wouldn't know.
我怎么知道
Someone stole my sandwich, took two bites,
有人偷了我的三明治 吃了两口
and threw it in the trash.
然后扔到垃圾桶里了
Sucks.
太不给力了
Like your husband. Am I right?
跟你老公一样 对吧
The old ball and...
老蛋蛋和...
penis.
丁丁
But I did what you did. No, you did not.
我照着你来的呀 才不是
I did not reference Larry's wife's genitals. I did not.
我可没有提到拉里老婆的生殖器官 并没有
I took my cues from Larry,
我看拉里的脸色行事
whereas you were completely tone-deaf.
而你完全不懂察言观色
Oh, well.
好吧
No, not "Oh, well."
不要说"好吧"
Try again. Do your research.
再试一次 好好调查调查
If you want to connect with Joan,
如果你想跟琼搞好关系
find out what her interests are.
先看看她的兴趣是什么
Who she be with!
她跟谁一起[歌♥词]
Never mind.
当我没说
I can do this.
我可以的
After all, cybersleuthing is kind of my forte.
毕竟人肉搜索是我的专长
And if I can find out the true length of CeeLO'S arms,
我连Cee-Lo的胳膊到底有多长都能搜到
I can def find out some dirt on Joan.
挖点琼的料绝对没问题
Charmonique, help.
夏莫妮卡 求助
I spent the whole night trying to get to know Joan,
我一整晚都想了解琼
but she's an internet ghost.
但她简直就是网上的幽灵
I went to MySpace and back and got Jack.
我在MySpace搜了个遍都没有
Apparently, she's facebook-free,
脸书她也不上
a twitter-quitter, insta-invisible.
推特 Instagram都没有
I'm telling you, it's like...
我给你说 简直是
It's just like Joan doesn't even exist.
就好像琼这个人根本不存在一样
Baby girl, you are looking in all the wrong places.
亲爱的 你找错地方了
Joan doesn't do social media.
琼不上社交网站
But she is all up on yelp.
不过在大众点评可是很活跃呢
In fact, she's a super reviewer.
而且 她是个点评狂人
Oh, my God! This is crazy.
我的天 太疯狂了
There are thousands of reviews here.
有上千条点评
Wow, she really has it in for the Simi Valley galleria...
她跟西米谷广场是有仇啊
..."whose food court is sorely lacking a Wetzel's."
"真可悲 那里的美食街少一家椒盐饼店"
Those mini dog-bites, though!
那些小狗饼干嘛
But look -- five stars for Miss Mandy's
看这个 五星好评
Friday-night "Straight up now tone me" cardio class.
曼迪小姐家周五晚上的"塑我吧"有氧健身课
"I never miss it."
"我周周必去"
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你现在跟我想的一样吗
That old white ladies
那个白老女人
need to stop co-opting a sister's skills
还是放弃折腾吧
in a futile attempt to turn their caucasian non-booties
别妄想把自己的白人小屁♥股♥变翘臀了
into juicy doubles?
没用的
Yes.
对
But also, it's Friday.
不过 是在周五
I'm gonna take that class!
我也要去上这个课
Oh, my!
天呐
I'm s-- Larry, I'm so sorry!
拉里 不好意思
You scared me.
你吓到我了
Hot tea can't hurt me now.
热茶已经伤不了我了
Ah. Actually, it can.
好吧其实挺疼的
But not as much as what Nancy did.
但这点伤害跟南希的所为相比算什么
Nancy?
南希
The old ball and chain.
那个老累赘
She ended it. It's over.
她提出来了 我们结束了
No. What happened?
不是吧 怎么回事
I'm going to the chiropractor.
我去做按♥摩♥了
Okay.
好的
Unbelievable.
真不可思议
Well, I'm sorry, Nancy, but what's the correct response
不好意思 南希 那你说"我去做按♥摩♥了"
to "I'm going to the chiropractor"?
正确的回答应该是什么
Should I hire a marching band?
难道让我请个游♥行♥乐队吗
You really called that one, huh? I did?
真被你说中了 我说的吗
"It is what it is." I mean, you were spot-on.
"本色难改" 你说得太对了
But that's just a phrase. It doesn't mean anything.
那只是随便说说 没什么实际意义
But we're both bachelors now, Juan Pablo.
现在咱俩都单身了 阮·帕布洛
I don't know who that is.
不知道是何方神圣
Should we hit the nudie bars? The dog track? Head to T.J.?
要不要去裸体酒吧 去提华纳逛逛
Oh! Oh, oh! Do you want to "Wolf of wall street" it?
对了 要不要来一出《华尔街之狼》
I have a fully stocked lab downstairs.
楼下实验室里应有尽有
We could freebase some infant aspirin
我们可以吸点儿婴儿阿司匹林
and then go kill a drifter!
然后杀个流浪汉
Let me see how the rest of my day is looking.
我先查查我的日程安排
Let me get back to you. I promise --
等我联♥系♥你 一定
Uh, you have a call at 1:45
你1:45有一个电♥话♥
that you could probably take in the car on the way to T.J.
不过你完全可以在去提华纳的路上打
Thanks, Charlie.
谢谢 查理
Never love, Charlie.
永远不要真心去爱 查理
Uh, I won't.
不会的
Armed with everything I learned on yelp,
在点评网上深入学习之后
I hit Joan's dance class to see if I could increase
我去了琼的舞蹈课
my heart rate and my approval rating.
看看能不能提高我的好评率和认可度
Joan? Holy crap.
琼 不勒个是吧
Bitch-slap me all over my whole, entire face.
乖乖里格隆地咚啊
I cannot believe you go to this class.
不敢相信你也上这个课
I can't believe you go to this class.
我也不敢相信你来上这个课
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
I love the crap out of
我简直爱死了
"Straight up now tone me" cardio.
"塑我吧"有氧舞蹈
That's how I keep it so tight.
所以我的肌肉才如此紧实
I've never seen you here before.
我以前没见过你
That is because i usually go to Mandy's Saturday class...?
因为我一般都上的是曼迪周六的课
Uh, hey, Thottie!
你好啊 托蒂
So glad I made it on time.
幸好及时赶来了
I stopped to get gas at the, um,
我刚才去给车加油
the West Adams Chevron Station.
在西亚当斯雪福龙加油站
That's the best one in Los Angeles.
那可是洛杉矶最好的加油站
I know -- it's right off the 10, 8 cents cheaper than inland,
对呀 就在第十街道 比市里便宜8分钱
plus their additives --
而且他们的添加剂...
I feel the exact same way.
我也这么认为
I find the west adams location never crowded
西亚当斯从来都不拥挤
and their mini-mart well-appointed.
购物店安排也比较合理
Now, I will say that sometimes...
不过有些时候
The number on pump 7's keypad stick?
七号♥泵上的数字按键不好使
Yes, but if you... Ask Rodriguez, the branch manager
是的 但如果 告诉部门经理罗德里格斯
He will... Wipe them down for you,
他会... 帮你把数字清掉
and that should alleviate the problem!
这样就解决问题了
Joan had warmed up during the warm-up,
经过热身 琼的态度也不再冰冷
but now we were heading into more complicated choreography.
但接下来的舞蹈动作非常复杂
And 5, 6, 7, here we go!
五六七 走着
Henry. Thank you for, uh, meeting with me...
亨利 谢谢你来跟我...
in secret.
秘密见面
Yes, sir.
客气 老板
I firmly believe our corporate family
我一直坚信我们公♥司♥这个大家庭
has a responsibility to look out for one another,
有责任照顾好每位成员
and I'm worried -- about Larry.
说实话我有点担心拉里
剧集 | 再造淑女(2014) | 导航列表