剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
They'd do their bid, get released,
他们很听话 最后刑满释放
back six months later.
可半年后又会回去
Couldn't hack the world on the outside.
因为他们无法适应外面的世界
What the hell are you doing here?
你来到底想干什么
Well, what are any of us doing here?
大家在这里又是做什么呢
Being held because you people think we're dangerous.
我们被关在这里是因为你们觉得我们危险
No, that's not true.
不是这样的
Your son's the sheriff.
你儿子是警长
He said he'd claim you. You turned him down.
他说愿意收留你 可是你拒绝了
You're the only who's here because you want to be.
你是唯一一个自愿来这里的
There's nothing for me outside of this place.
外面没有我留恋的东西了
Well, seems like you're either punishing your family
你这要么是在惩罚你的家人
or punishing yourself.
要么就是在惩罚自己
Enjoy the sandwich.
三明治好好吃吧
Maggie said that he wouldn't have felt anything,
麦琪说他不会有任何感觉
that it would have been sudden.
就是一瞬间的事
Luce?
露西
We were supposed to meet at Twain's.
我们约好在吐温酒馆见面的
I didn't think he was coming, so I left.
我觉得他不会赴约了 就走了
But that doesn't make any sense because he called me.
但是这说不通啊 是他先打电♥话♥约的我
Why wouldn't he show up?
他怎么会不去呢
I'm sure he was planning to come.
他肯定是要去的
Of course he was.
当然了
He was just sidetracked.
他刚改变了主意
Don't you see?
你还不明白吗
Henry's coming back. He just needs a little help.
亨利会回来的 他只是需要一些帮助
Lucille...
露西尔
If you're talking about him returning like Jacob...
如果你说的是他会跟雅各布一样归来...
No.
不
We wouldn't know when or if that's possible.
我们还不知道是什么时候 或有没有可能
No, Fred.
不 佛瑞德
I'm talking about Preacher James.
我说的是詹姆斯传教士
He brought back Frank Henderson this morning.
他今天早上让法兰克·亨德森复生了
What?
什么
It's true. I saw it.
真的 我看到了
So, he'll bring Henry back.
所以他也会让亨利复生
You saw him bring Mr. Henderson back with your own eyes?
你亲眼看到他让亨德森先生复生了吗
And Marty was there, too.
马迪也在场
Marty was there?
马迪也在吗
So, Henry's coming back.
所以亨利会回来的
I know it.
我知道的
Uh, well, the room upstairs has been empty for months.
楼上的房♥间已经空了好几个月了
It could use a good cleaning,
可能要好好打扫一番
but other than that, it's got everything you need.
不过除此之外 应该一应俱全
And how much for rent?
要付多少房♥租
Well, how much can you spare?
你能给多少
Look, maybe we could work something out.
我们说不定能商量商量
How are you at waiting tables?
你服务员做得怎么样
Bad?
挺差的
Well, then you'll fit right in.
那这个职位很适合你
Here, how about this --
拿着 这样吧
You go upstairs, take a look at it.
你上楼看看
If you like it, it's yours,
喜欢的话就住下
and we'll work out the finer details later.
我们稍后再来讨论工作的细节
Thank you.
谢谢
I really appreciate this.
我真的很感激你
We both do.
我俩都很感激
Yeah, well, if three wise men on camels show up,
如果骑骆驼的三智者出现了
I'll know where to send them.
我知道该告诉他们去哪
Who am I kidding?
我逗谁呢
This is Arcadia.
这可是阿卡迪亚
You'll have to settle for rednecks in pickups.
你得成天坐着卡车下地劳作
Hey, Elaine.
伊莱恩
I hope you don't feel obliged,
我希望你不要觉得欠我什么
like Maggie put you up to all this.
像是麦琪让你这样做的
I mean, are you kidding?
你是在开玩笑吗
Rachael, you saved my brother's life.
瑞切尔 你救了我弟弟的命
You both did.
是你俩救的
I owe you a lot more than a room.
我欠你的可不止一个房♥间
well, I'm very sorry for your loss, Mrs. Langston.
我对你的遭遇深表遗憾 朗斯通太太
Just tell me...
告诉我
what you did today, was that real?
你今天做的事是真的吗
Because if it was just a trick No, ma'am.
如果只是个小把戏的话... 不 女士
It's no trick.
不是把戏
So, you can do it?
那你能做到吗
You can bring Henry back?
你能让亨利复生吗
Yes, I can.
我可以
But it isn't easy for me.
但这对我来说可不容易
"Isn't easy"?
不容易
What's that mean?
那是什么意思
You can't get something for nothing,
天上不会白白掉馅饼
so suffice to say it comes at a cost.
所以这都是要付出一定代价的
To me.
对我来说
Cost?
代价
What cost?
什么代价
Oh, we have money. That's not a problem. LLucille
我们有钱 这不是问题 露西尔
I'm not asking for any money.
我不是要钱
Then what?
那是什么
Well, I can't make any guarantees,
我没法打包票
but I believe I can help you.
但我相信我能帮到你
Thing is, I can't do it alone.
问题是 我一个人做不到
There's only one person who can get your husband back.
只有一个人能让你丈夫回来
I need you to bring me Agent Bellamy.
我需要你给我把贝拉米探员带过来
He said I could do it?
他说我能做到吗
He said you're the only one who could.
他说只有你才能做到
Well, that's crazy.
这太扯了
Why would he say that?
他为什么会这么说
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
我正想跟你说这个
This guy is a con man, Lucille.
那人是个骗子 露西尔
I know how much you want to believe him.
我知道你很想相信他
We all want Henry back.
我们都希望亨利回来
But no one can do this.
但是没人做得到
No one can bring someone back. I mean, it's impossible.
没人让人复生 这是不可能的
Listen, I got a bad feeling about this guy.
听着 我对这人有种不好的预感
He's no good. He's only playing on your hopes.
他不是好人 他只是在玩弄你们的希望
So what?
那又怎么样
What's it cost you, Marty?
你会有什么损失 马迪
I mean, I don't know if this guy's off his nut.
我也不知道那家伙是不是疯子
Maybe he is.
说不定是
But what do we have to lose?
但你又有什么损失呢
Don't ask me to be a part of this.
别想让我加入
You have to be. That's ridiculous!
你必须得去 太荒谬了
Can't you see he's only saying this to try to get into my head?!
你看不出来他这样只是为了接近我吗
It's not even about Henry. It's all about him!
这跟亨利无关 都是他的诡计
Really? Because it sounds like you're making it all about you.
真的吗 因为听上去你好像只考虑了你自己
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
You, too?
你也这么觉得吗
Dad's right --
爸爸说得对
What do we have to lose?
我们能有什么损失
Please, Marty. You have to try.
求你了 马迪 你得去试试
Well, I'm glad you came.
很高兴你过来了
I can see you're upset with me.
我知道你对我很不满
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Why did you tell them I could bring Henry back?
你为什么要告诉他们我能让亨利复生
Because you can.
因为你可以
No, I can't!
不 我不行
Neither can you.
你也不行
Would you excuse us for just a minute, please?
能让我们单独谈一会吗
I'll be right outside.
我就在外面
Do you know the difference
你知道真正的预言家
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表