剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Get some rest.
好好休息吧
It's quite a shock, all of this.
这一切都太令人震惊了
Yes, it is.
是啊
We had talked about finding her a new place.
我们讨论过要给她找个新的地方
I know. I know. I --
我知道 我知道 我...
It's not necessary.
没必要的
Considering what she's going through,
考虑到她经历的这一切
she can stay.
她可以留下来
Okay.
好的
It's not easy, is it,
挺难熬的 是吗
raising a little boy?
要抚养一个男孩
Try two of them.
来两个试试
They eat you alive and then ask for seconds.
他们会把你活吞了还想再来一份
Seems like everything I do lately is wrong.
看起来我最近做的每件事都是错的
Fred was like that as a boy.
佛瑞德小时候也这样
We were always at odds.
我们老是吵架
And then he met that girl, Barbara,
然后他碰到了那个姑娘 芭芭拉
when he was only 14.
那时候他才十四岁
The way he carried on with her --
他跟她共处的时候
drinking, cavorting.
喝酒 打闹
I could just feel him slipping away from me for good.
我觉得他就要永远地离开我了
It's all ancient history now.
那都是很久以前的事了
For you, maybe.
对你来说可能是这样
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Oh, yeah. Latest coroner's report.
是的 这是最新的法医报告
Yeah, I already saw that.
我已经看过了
What's all this?
这是什么
Work.
工作上的事
No, the -- the article.
不 这 这篇文章
Research.
调查
I can see that. About what?
我看得出来 调查什么
You give me a closet to work out of.
你让我在壁橱里工作
The least you could do is stay out of it.
至少能别管我的事吗
I'm sorry, Agent Bellamy, for invading your space.
贝拉米探员 抱歉冒犯了你的私人空间
Will you please tell me what you're researching?
能请你告诉我你在调查什么吗
I think I made some progress I.D.ing the bones.
我觉得我在鉴别尸骨身份上有了进展
What's this trucking accident have to do with it?
这起运货事故跟这个有什么关系
One of the returned skeletons had a congenital knee problem.
有一具归来者的遗骸上有先天性膝关节问题
See the knee brace?
看到这个护膝了吗
I think that could be our victim.
我觉得这说不定是我们要找的被害人
You found all that already?
你已经全查清楚了吗
Sometimes, you just get lucky.
有时候你就是撞大运了
You get a name?
查到名字了吗
Not yet. Just the photo.
还没 只有照片
There's something else.
还有件事
Arthur Holmes,
亚瑟·福尔摩斯
the Returned that was living in Caleb's old hunting shack?
那个住在凯勒的打猎老屋里的归来者
I think that's him.
我觉得就是他
But he told me he died in a fire.
不过他说他死于火灾
Wh-what are you saying, h-he lied about his own death?
你想说什么 他对他的死因撒谎了吗
All I know is the stories don't add up.
我只知道这些故事对不上
All right. Well...
好吧 那...
Let me know when you I.D. Mr. Leg brace.
等你查出护膝先生的身份时告诉我
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
Quite a picture.
真美啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah. It's --
是的 这是...
It's my favorite.
这是我最喜欢的一张
No, I meant you.
不 我说的是你
Thank you.
谢谢
I didn't think you'd come.
我以为你不会来的
Yeah, well, you'll find
是啊 你会发现
when your grandmother tells you to do something,
当你奶奶要你做些什么的时候
you do it or else.
你最好照做
Fred.
佛瑞德
Lucy.
露西
Just leave it on the table.
放桌上就行了
Who's that?
谁啊
I didn't think she'd show up.
我以为她不会来了
I want to see who it is!
我想看是谁来了
Aunt Barbara!
芭芭拉婶婶
Hi, Lucille.
露西尔你好
Hi, Barbara.
你好芭芭拉
Is that your famous rhubarb pie?
那是你最拿手的大黄派吗
I haven't tasted that in 30 years.
我已经三十年没吃过了
Come on in here.
进来吧
Hey, Jacob.
你好 雅各布
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry.
我只想说 对不起
I tried to save you.
我努力想去救你
Barbara, hold on!
芭芭拉 坚持住
I know.
我知道
I slipped.
我滑倒了
Aunt Barbara! Aah!
芭芭拉婶婶
So did I.
我也是
Who's ready for dinner?
有人准备好吃晚餐了吗
Hi, Margaret.
你好 玛格丽特
Come on. I'll show you all the things that changed.
来吧 我让你看看都有什么变化
The refrigerator looks like it's from the future.
冰箱就像是未来世界的
Well, that's a surprise.
这可真是惊喜
Yes, it is.
可不是吗
Smells good.
好香
Your father would put three of these away
你♥爸♥爸一口气
in a single sitting.
能把三块全吃掉
Hmm. No surprise he died of a heart attack.
难怪他死于心脏病
Hey, ma? Yeah.
妈妈 什么事
I forgot to ask you something earlier today.
今天稍早的时候 我忘了问你
Do you remember a factory worker from the '30s
你记不记得 三十年代工厂里有个工人
named Arthur Holmes?
名叫亚瑟·福尔摩斯
Can't say that I do.
不记得
You sure?
你确定吗
He was there when grandpa Anderson was the foreman.
那时候可是安德森爷爷当工头
Frederick, I was just a girl then.
佛瑞德里克 我那时还小
Oh, I know. But you used to I already told you.
我知道 但你曾经... 我已经说了
I have no idea how those old bones of yours
我不知道为什么那些陈年骨头
ended up in the factory.
会出现在工厂
Frankly, I don't believe they were ever there.
说实话 我都不相信它们真在工厂
You've always had an overactive imagination.
你总是对想象中的事反应过度
Yeah.
是啊
It's quite something, seeing Barbara.
见到芭芭拉真是感慨万千吧
She hasn't changed a bit.
她一点都没变
You don't have to worry about that, ma.
你不用担心那些 妈妈
It's over between us.
我们已经结束了
I've heard that before.
我以前就听过这种话
Fred.
佛瑞德
Henry.
亨利
We're two chairs shy.
我们缺两把椅子
Would you boys go fetch them from the basement?
你们能否去地下室搬两把
Dr. Langston said to drink as many fluids as possible.
朗斯通医生让你尽可能多喝水
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
Something is happening inside my body,
我身体里正发生着什么
and I don't understand it.
而我全无头绪
I know it must be scary, but...
我知道你一定很害怕 但是
You were born to do this.
生孩子是女人的天职
It's the most natural thing in the world.
这是全世界最自然的事情
Oh, maybe not the most natural thing in your case.
也许发生在你身上的并不是最自然的
That makes you special.
这反而让你成了特别的人
I want you to know that you're not alone in any of this.
我想让你明白 你不是孤军奋战
I'll help you every step of the way.
我会时刻陪在你身边
So, I heard there was a tree down on brook's bend.
我听说小溪拐弯处有棵树倒了
Yeah, I saw that.
是的 我看到了
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表