剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Nobody's unclaimed me.
我又没有家人
You know what I meant.
你懂我的意思
I'm not sure how effective I'll be at my job
我不知道如果半个镇子的人开始排斥我的话
if half the town hates me.
我该怎么继续工作
Revealing yourself would be an act of courage.
展示真我是勇气的表现
You'd be surprised how contagious that could be.
它的感染力会让你惊奇的
Spoke to her this morning.
今天早上我跟她谈过了
Couldn't change her mind.
我无法改变她的决定
Here...
给你
Excuse me. Can I talk to you?
打扰一下 我能跟你谈谈吗
I'm Agent Bellamy,
我是贝拉米探员
I've been assigned to help with the returned.
我负责帮助复生者
So you're in charge of finding my father-in-law a new placement?
那么你也负责帮我公公找个新的安置所喽
Ma'am, we're not running a foster care system.
女士 我们不是开养老院的
There's nowhere to place him.
我也没地方安置他
What about where those others were taken?
那其他人被带去的地方呢
The unclaimed returned?
那些没有家人的复生者
The government must have some sort of housing for them.
政♥府♥总有地方安置他们吧
You really wanna do that?
你真想这样吗
Just dump him in a government home?
把他丢给政♥府♥去管
Don't do that.
别逼我
You don't know what I'm going through.
你不懂我的压力
You don't know anything about this.
你一点都不理解
What gives you the right to judge me?
你有什么权利批评我
Someone put a cross on my door.
有人在我家大门上画了一个十字
They targeted us. I have to protect my family.
我们成了他们的目标 我必须保护我的家人
That man is your family.
他也是你的家人
He's a human being, just like you.
他也是人 跟你一样
A human being?
人
I don't know what that is.
我根本不知道他们算什么
Come in.
进来
Aunt Lucille.
露西尔伯母
Hi, Maggie.
麦琪 你好
With everything that's been going on,
最近发生了这么多事
I imagine that you haven't been eating very well.
我猜你都吃不好饭吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Maggie, I also wanted to apologize.
麦琪 我还想向你道歉
The things I said to your mother that night at dinner...
为那天晚饭时 我对你母亲说的话...
Had I known that she was going away...
如果我知道她会那样消失...
You tore her apart.
你让她崩溃了
I didn't realize how angry I was.
当时我没意识到我有那么生气
Well, she didn't deserve that.
可她不该被你那样对待
I'm sorry for your loss.
很遗憾她不在了
People are dumping their returned to Tom's church.
人们把复生的家人都丢到汤姆的教堂去了
Did you know this?
你知道这件事吗
They're scared.
他们很害怕
Because of fear-mongering.
是因为有人散布恐惧
Whoever painted those crosses...
不管那些十字是谁画的...
There's a virus going around, Agent Bellamy. People...
病毒在四处传播 贝拉米探员 人们...
A virus that's only infected a single non-returned.
病毒只感染了一个非复生者
Thank you for telling me what's going on in my own town.
谢谢你跟我说我自己镇上发生的事
I don't know how I'd get my job done without you.
真不知道没有你我该怎么完成自己的工作
Look, those crosses might only be the beginning.
听着 画十字也许只是个开始
We know what happened before.
我们都知道以前发生过什么
Before?
发生过什么
Those men that died in the factory fire.
那些人在工厂大火中丧生
Oh, we don't even really know what happened back...
我们都不知道那时到底发生了什么...
We know that they were murdered, again and again.
我们知道他们是一次一次地被谋杀的
Sheriff, history has a way of repeating itself.
警长 历史有可能重演
It's from a web site.
这是从一个网站上看到的
Bunch of knuckleheads calling themselves,
一群傻瓜称他们自己为
"The true living of Arcadia".
"阿卡迪亚之在生者"
You know who these people are?
你知道他们是谁吗
No, but... I'm gonna go talk to somebody who might.
不知道 但我要去问问可能知道的人
Meanwhile, you can make yourself a cup of tea and relax.
而你 可以喝杯茶放松一下
You're like a stress tornado.
你就像团压力风暴
Making me nervous.
让我紧张
Hey.
喂
I think I figured out how Rachael got better.
我猜我知道瑞切尔怎么会康复了
And if I'm right, it could lead to a cure.
如果我猜得对 或许能做出解药
The baby?
因为胎儿吗
So far, you're the only patient to completely recover from the virus.
目前 你是唯一一位完全康复的病人
I think it's due to your pregnancy.
我觉得是因为你怀孕了
You think the baby cured her somehow?
你觉得是胎儿不知怎么治愈了她吗
It's not unheard of.
不是没有先例的
See, sometimes when a pregnant woman is sick,
你看 有时当孕妇患病
the fetal stem cells will migrate into her system
胎儿的干细胞会迁移到母体内
and help boost her own immune response.
以支援母体的免疫应答
Okay, so what are you asking?
好吧 那你想做什么
I would like to do an amniocentesis
我想对你做羊膜穿刺
to remove some amniotic fluid.
取些羊水出来
And if I can isolate the free-floating stem cells,
如果我能提取出游离的干细胞
I can test if they have the ability
我就能测试它们是否也能
to cure the virus in others.
治愈其他病人
Are there any risks?
会有风险吗
Well, as with any invasive procedure, yes, there are risks.
就像其它有创检查一样 是有风险的
In this case, there's a very small chance of miscarriage.
对你而言呢 有很小的几率导致流产
But that being said, it is less than It's okay. I'll
虽然这么说 但几率真的... 好的
I'll do it.
我做
I mean, it's just an amnio, right?
就是个羊膜穿刺 对吗
And if it could help people, then, of course.
如果能帮助别人的话 那我愿意
Great. I'll alert my colleague, Dr. Brunner.
很好 那我通知我的同事布伦纳医生
She'll be performing the procedure.
由她来实施手术
And don't worry. We can do it all here.
你也别担心 就在这里做
You'll be home by this afternoon.
下午你就能回家了
Maggie.
麦琪
Thank you for being there for me
谢谢你能陪着我
throughout all of this.
经历这一切
Of course. It's my job.
别客气 这是我的职责
Still.
还是谢谢
You didn't even hesitate.
你都没有犹豫
No, why would I?
是啊 为什么要犹豫
I have to tell you something.
我有事要告诉你
When you were in the hospital, unconscious,
当你在医院里 昏迷时
I was gonna give you the medicine against your wishes.
我曾准备强制给你用药
Maggie found out and stopped me.
麦琪发现并阻止了我
I knew what I was doing was wrong,
我知道那么做是错的
but to just stand there and do nothing,
但当时我就干站在那里
watch you slip away, helpless, I'm sorry.
看着你奄奄一息 无能为力 对不起
I understand.
我理解
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
I was on the phone with the key club.
我之前在跟志愿者们通电♥话♥
Everyone's anxious about these crosses.
因为门上被画了十字 大家都很担心
Everything okay? Yeah.
一切都好吗 都好
Rachael's gonna have an amnio.
瑞切尔要做羊膜穿刺
An amnio?
羊膜穿刺
Is that necessary? You know there are risks.
必需要做吗 你要知道有风险的
I know.
我知道
Yeah, Maggie explained it.
是的 麦琪说了
If you find out something's wrong with him,
如果你发现孩子有问题
are you planning on terminating No, no, no, no.
你是要打掉... 不不不
Janine, that's not what this is about.
珍妮 不是这么回事
Maggie thinks the baby's amniotic fluid
麦琪觉得胎儿的羊水
might be a key to curing the virus.
或许是治愈病毒的关键
Oh, that -- that's amazing.
这样 太神奇了
Um, oh, I need to get to the key club meeting,
我要去志愿者见面会了
so I'll see you both at home.
回家再见吧
Come on.
掉下来啊
Are you kidding me?
开玩笑吗
You probably don't want those anyway.
你可能也不想吃那个
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表