剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, we've got company.
有客人来啦
Maggie's here.
麦琪来了
Um, how much cayenne do I use?
我得放多少辣椒
It says a teaspoon? But this seems weak.
上面写了放一茶匙 但是感觉好像不够
Hey, Maggie.
你好 麦琪
I think a tablespoon. Mm, okay.
我觉得一汤匙应该够了 那好吧
We're making my bad luck chili.
我们在做我的独家厄运辣酱
Oh, wait. That's before your time.
等等 你那时候还没出生
Every time we made this chili,
每次我们做这个辣酱时
the St. Louis Cardinals would always lose.
圣路易红雀队就会输
It's true.
千真万确
Are you staying for the movie, too?
你还能留下来一起看电影吗
Movie?
电影
It's so amazing.
超级赞的
You can just order movies right through the TV now.
现在你只要在电视上面点播电影就可以了
Yeah, your mom wants some romantic comedy.
是啊 你妈妈想点什么浪漫喜剧片
I want anything but.
我就是不好这口
I guess Maggie's the tie-breaker.
那就只能让麦琪来打破这个僵局了
I am gonna change.
我要去换衣服了
I got it.
放着我来
Spit it out.
说吧
Are you sure about this, dad?
你确定吗 爸爸
I'm sure that you, me, and your mom
我确定你 我以及你妈妈
are about to sit down and watch a movie together.
要共进晚餐 再一起看电影
Now, that's pretty unbelievable.
这简直令人难以置信
Yeah, it is.
是啊
Look, honey.
听着 亲爱的
Things can't be the way they used to be.
一切不可能跟以前一样了
I know that.
我知道的
But we can be friends.
但是我们可以做朋友
And I think we both need one right about now.
而且我觉得现在我俩都需要一个朋友
Make sense?
懂了吗
Yeah.
懂了
Yeah, it does.
是很有道理
Good.
好的
Now, make yourself useful and set the table.
那现在你去干点活吧 去把桌子摆一下
Mm! Think about what movie you want to watch.
再想想你要看什么电影
Okay.
好的
You know there's no way in hell I'm watching a romantic comedy.
你知道我绝对不可能看爱情喜剧的
That is my girl.
这才是我的乖女儿
It's not happening.
不可能的事
How is she?
她怎么样了
Sleeping. For a while now.
睡了有一会了
I was going to wake her for dinner
我刚准备叫她起来吃晚饭
before it got too late.
趁着还不太晚
Uh, it's in the oven if you're hungry.
你饿了的话饭菜在烤箱里
Thanks.
谢谢
Good service today.
今天干得不错
You were in your element. I was proud of you.
你的状态很好 我为你自豪
We're gonna need more than two dozen members
要是咱们想维持下去
if we're gonna keep the utilities on.
就得招更多的人
They'll come. They always do.
他们会来的 总会来的
Tom! Tom, come here!
汤姆 汤姆 快过来
She won't wake up.
她醒不过来
Rachael?
瑞切尔
Rachael!
瑞切尔
Hello.
喂
Am I catching you at a bad time?
我是不是打扰到你了
Grandma. Uh, hi.
奶奶 你好
No. Uh, just finishing up some paperwork.
没有 刚处理完一些文件
You sound like something's bothering you.
你听上去好像有烦心事
I'm fine.
我没事
And your father?
你♥爸♥爸呢
Look...
听着
I know you are worried, but there's no reason to be.
我知道你很担心 但是没必要的
They're not getting back together.
他们不会再复合了
This is something else.
这是另一♥码♥事
What do you mean?
什么意思
I don't know.
我也不知道
It's just...
只是
He seems happy.
他看上去很开心
I'm gonna stay out of it, grandma.
我不准备插手 奶奶
And I think you should, too.
我觉得你也不应该
You're right. I won't interfere anymore.
你说得对 我不会再干涉他们了
Have a good night.
晚安
Dr. Langston, come quickly.
朗斯通医生 快过来
She was fine just a few hours ago.
几小时之前她还好好的
She just said she was tired.
她就说自己累了
She has it, doesn't she?
她也得那个病了 是吗
Okay. I need to get her to an exam room.
我得送她去诊察室
Can you get a wheelchair? Yes, Dr. Langston.
你能弄架轮椅吗 好的 朗斯通医生
Rachael, can you hear me?
瑞切尔 听得到我说话吗
Oh, m-my baby.
我 我的孩子
Okay. We're gonna take care of you.
没事的 我们会照顾好你的
We're gonna take good care of you and your baby.
我们会照顾好你和你的孩子
Please save my baby. Okay. We will.
救救我的孩子 我们会的
Can we get the wheelchair, please?
能给我们一架轮椅吗
Hey. I'm glad you called.
很高兴你能打来
Rachael's sick. She has it.
瑞切尔病了 她发作了
It's serious.
情况很严重
Is she gonna be okay?
她会没事吗
I've got her stabilized, but I don't know.
我稳住了她的状况 但我不确定
I don't know anything about this.
我完全弄不明白这件事
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
You need to call them.
你得给他们打电♥话♥
Maggie. If Rachael can get it,
麦琪 如果瑞切尔会得
Jacob can get it, too,
雅各布也就有可能
and if we wait until it's bad --
如果我们等到事情变糟
really bad, it will be too late.
变得恶化 就来不及了
I'll make the call. Thanks.
我会打的 谢谢
Good evening, Barbara.
晚上好啊 芭芭拉
Fred's not here.
佛瑞德不在这儿
I've come to see you, actually.
其实我是来找你的
I've been thinking about how difficult
我一直在想 自从你回来
things have been for you since you returned --
你过得一定不轻松吧
being separated from your daughter,
和女儿分离
that terrible dinner.
还有那顿不愉快的晚餐
I've been so focused on getting my family back together
我一直忙着怎么重聚我的家庭
that I've failed to see things from your point of view.
却没能站在你的角度思考过
I appreciate that.
谢谢你
Will you walk with me?
能和我走走吗
Agent Bellamy.
贝拉米探员
You're working late.
这么晚了还在工作啊
There's something I need to discuss with you.
我有事要和你谈
But before I say anything, I need your word
但告诉你之前 我需要你先答应我
that you won't send in the troops again.
你不会再次派来军队
This is just between you and me.
这只是你我之间的事
You know I can't promise that.
你知道我没法这样承诺
But I am listening.
但我在听
People are getting sick. It's some kind of virus.
大家都病了 应该是某种病毒
It only seems to be affecting the Returned.
好像只会感染归来者
It may have started with Arthur Holmes.
可能是亚瑟·福尔摩斯引起的
He was sick when he came back.
他归来时就病着
Then he disappeared.
之后他就消失了
Has anyone else? No.
还有其他人消失吗 没有
Not yet. But it's spreading.
暂时没有 病情还在蔓延
Fast.
而且很快
We need help.
我们需要帮助
Thank you for the report.
谢谢你向我汇报
Keep me apprised of the situation.
有新情况马上告知我
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表