剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Why not?
为什么不行
Hey. Watch the tone.
注意你的语气
What I don't understand is why this boy isn't in school.
我不明白他为什么不去上学
Can't get into college picking apples.
摘苹果可上不了大学
We're not sending him out into the world.
我们还没打算让他接触社会
Well, all the other kids his age are learning, making friends,
别的像他这么大的小孩都在学习 交朋友
and, well, he's just sitting around with a bunch of old people.
而他就跟一群老人坐在一起
No.
不行
It isn't time.
还不是时候
I'm ready to go to school.
我做好上学的准备了
I am! I want to go.
真的 我想去上学
Can't I go, dad?
我不能去吗 爸爸
Need help?
需要帮忙吗
Yeah. Actually, yeah.
好啊 需要的
Go, uh, flip that switch over there, will you?
帮我按下那边的开关 好吗
Yeah.
好吧
To be honest, I was kind of hoping for a miracle there.
老实说 我有点希望会发生奇迹
I went by your house.
我路过你家
Janine said I'd probably find you here.
珍妮说可能会在这里找到你
You sure got your work cut out with this place.
你就为这么个地方辞了工作
Yeah.
是啊
But, uh, the rent's low.
但这里的租金很低
And, uh, I'm hoping the graffiti out front
而且我希望门前的涂鸦
will give me some street cred.
能让年轻人认同我
You heard about the river this morning?
你听说今早河边的事了吗
Maggie said they found remains.
麦琪说他们发现了尸骨
On my first return baptism.
在我首次回归洗礼时
Not a good omen.
可不是好兆头
I, uh, told the sheriff everything I could think of.
我把所有能想到的都告诉警长了
Okay.
好的
Well, I was just checking in.
我只是问问
Was there something else?
还有别的想说的吗
You came all this way.
你总是这样
Things stay between us, pastor?
你能替我保密吗 牧师
Yeah.
是的
And, uh, forget the "pastor" thing.
别拿我当牧师
I'm a friend.
我就是个朋友
I died.
我死了
Hey, kid.
孩子
Carl said you made some progress?
卡尔说你有些进展了
Two of these are femurs -- thighbones.
这两块是股骨 大腿骨
So far, we've recovered eight of them.
到目前为止 我们重新找回了八块股骨
There are at least six bodies, all male.
这里至少有六具尸体 都是男性
See the color?
看到这颜色了吗
According to the coroner, bones yellow over time,
法医说 随着时间推移尸骨会发黄
and the red is from Missouri clay.
红色的是密苏里州的泥土
So buried. Apparently.
所以被埋过 应该是
But if these bones had spent any amount of time in the water,
但如果这些骨头在水里浸泡了很久的话
there'd be algae on them, and there isn't any.
会有藻类附着在表面 这些却没有
They were moved.
它们被移♥动♥过
These bones were recently dug up and dumped in the water.
这些骨头最近刚被人挖出来丢进了水里
Where were they before the river?
它们被扔进河前埋在哪
We don't know.
我们不清楚
We're still working
我们仍在想办法
to see if we can identify any of them.
看看是否能鉴定出其中任何一人的身份
Good. Great.
很好
Thanks for helping.
谢谢帮忙
Your mother was here earlier --
早些时候 你妈妈在这
Getting baptized.
受洗
Again.
第二次受洗
Guess she thought the first one was null and void.
她可能觉得第一次的受洗无效了
The coroner needs me.
验尸官需要我去帮忙
It doesn't make any sense.
这解释不通
Maybe I was born in Arcadia.
可能我出生在阿卡迪亚
I always knew I was adopted
我知道我是被收养的
so I was that kid --
我就是那个孩子
The one who was always making up stories to cover the blanks.
那个编了一堆故事来掩盖一切的孩子
Dumb stuff--
傻故事
Dad was a ballplayer, mom was a famous dancer.
爸爸是名棒球手 妈妈是位著名的舞者
They died in a plane crash.
他们死于空难
Anything to mask the fact that they just didn't want me.
一切都是为了掩盖他们不想要我这个事实
That's... Not the case with most... No.
这...大多数情况不是...是的
But that's what you tell yourself.
但你得这么告诉自己
That's how you live your life--
靠着这种信念...
with that belief.
生活下去
But that isn't why you're here.
但那不能解释你为什么会在这
I had a dream last night.
昨晚我做了个梦
I was looking at a body.
我看着一具尸体
I knew he was dead.
我知道他死了
And as I kept staring...
就在我一直盯着看的时候...
He suddenly breathed.
他突然有了呼吸
It was me.
那具尸体就是我
What does that mean?
那个梦说明了什么
There's two of me out there--
这世上有两个我...
one dead, one alive?
一个死了 另一个活着吗
In the most literal sense...
从表面来看...
Yes.
是这样的
I have a corpse.
我有一具自己的尸体
I came back. There must be a body.
我归来了 一定有一具尸体
Look, uh...
听着...
I won't begin to tell you I know how this feels,
我没法跟你说我明白这种感觉
but...
但是...
When Rachael came back,
当瑞切尔归来的时候
when she wanted to see... her body...
当她想看...自己尸体的时候...
She was terrified.
她很害怕
But she knew it was important.
但她知道这很重要
She knew she had to see it...
她知道她必须得看...
...So she could grieve.
这样她才能哀悼
How do you grieve yourself?
自己怎么哀悼自己
Well, people do it all the time --
人们一直这么做
Grieve the child you once were,
哀悼曾经的孩童时光
grieve...the life you would've led.
哀悼...理想中的生活
There's even grief in baptism.
在施洗仪式中都有哀悼这个环节
The old self has to die
为了让"新我"得以重生
in order for the new self to be reborn.
"旧我"死去
In order to grow, you have to put your past to rest.
为了成长 你不得不抛开过去
I don't even know what my old self is.
我还不知道我的"旧我"是什么
Maybe you need to find it.
或许你得找到它
At the tone, please record your message.
听到提示音后请留言
It's Bellamy.
我是贝拉米
I've got another returned here.
我在这里找到了另一名归来者
Woke up in the woods, walked into town.
在树林里醒来的 徒步进镇
No family, nobody to claim him,
没有家人 没人接他回家
so I guess that means he's your responsibility.
所以我觉得他该由你负责
Let me know where you want me to deliver him.
告诉我你想让我送他去哪
That was quick.
回得真快
What? Sorry.
什么 抱歉
Thought you were somebody else. What's up?
把你当成别人了 怎么了
Hey, Marty, you're not gonna believe this.
马迪 说了你也不会相信
I think they're returned.
我觉得他们是归来者
Who are?
谁是归来者
The bones -- from the river.
在河里找到的尸骨
Okay, just listen to me.
好 听我说
There are at least six bodies.
至少有六具尸体
Three of them have fractured femurs.
其中三具有股骨骨折现象
Not similar fractures--
骨折的位置不是相似
Identical.
而是完全相同
And the other three
另外三具
have the exact same congenital knee dislocation.
在相同的位置有先天性膝关节脱位现象
So we're not looking at six individual people.
所以我们不是在找六个人
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表